Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:09 pm
Ridley Starsmore

Which should be happening in 3....2....1... ninja

Wait, did he just post another thread?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:10 pm
The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore
I'm begining to think they aught to call that forum the "winter hue" forum.

he's the one posting up all the threads. sweatdrop

not from lack of trying, mind you, I was actually gonna make a EI chat thread today...and was halfway through it when his thread popped up.

And I hate posting repeat threads.

Careful, one of his friends might make a thread about how everyone 'abuses' him for making lots of threads.

Aaaand there it is.-lol-

If someone did, I might actually bring that point up.  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:11 pm
Denham
The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore

not from lack of trying, mind you, I was actually gonna make a EI chat thread today...and was halfway through it when his thread popped up.

Careful, one of his friends might make a thread about how everyone 'abuses' him for making lots of threads.

I'm surprised you haven't said anything in his EI report thread. I'm starting to look forward to you pointing it out and Winter getting frazzled about it. Wait...is he in this guild?

lol, I actually just got back in from dinner and a movie with ichi

Beauty and the Beast, and Asian Buffet ftw.

And honestly, I just let him make the EI chat threads since I dont give a ********. It's the threads he makes the other six days of the week that annoy me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:12 pm
Denham
Ridley Starsmore

No, just the four he has on the main page right now.  

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:13 pm
Ridley Starsmore
The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore

Aaaand there it is.-lol-

You mean, if someone does it again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:18 pm
The Undead Suitor

And honestly, I just let him make the EI chat threads since I dont give a ********. It's the threads he makes the other six days of the week that annoy me.

That sounds like an awesome combination. Was it in 3D? I don't have access to TV so I don't know what's in theaters any more.
        And that's fair enough, I guess if you pointed it out in EVERY thread he could accuse you of harassment and block you or something like that.

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Ridley Starsmore

Angelic Nitemare

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:18 pm
The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore
The Undead Suitor
Ridley Starsmore

Aaaand there it is.-lol-

You mean, if someone does it again.

Point taken.

-leaves a comment-  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:21 pm
Ridley Starsmore
Denham
Ridley Starsmore

No, just the four he has on the main page right now.

Ah yes, only four. I think I remember a point during (what I assume was most people's) winter break, Hi-Potion and iLexiness (I think that's their name..) were posting topics about as much as Winter but I guess that's different. In that I like their posts and they involve discussion.

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:25 pm
Denham
AliceLoathesWonderland

Hello biggrin
i like your tar biggrin

Hey! Thank you (: yours is lovely as well. By the way, I envy your cat quest. If I wasn't preoccupied with my other quests I would probably be doing the same since cats are the best emotion_dowant

Cats and EIs are my main loves in Gaia so I work my butt off for them. Especially kitties.
I take breaks from obtaining cats. After I get what i want from this RIG I will be going for a Cathulu biggrin
So cute =^m^=  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:27 pm
I got a GCD lurkar to join the guild xDD  

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:28 pm
Denham
The Undead Suitor

That sounds like an awesome combination. Was it in 3D? I don't have access to TV so I don't know what's in theaters any more.
        And that's fair enough, I guess if you pointed it out in EVERY thread he could accuse you of harassment and block you or something like that.

Yeah it was in 3D, which was kinda nice. Although some scenes were better than others. (again, it falls to depth > stuff poking out at you) but hey, for like...a really old traditionally animated movie I'm surprised they could do it at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:30 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Denham
AliceLoathesWonderland

Hello biggrin
i like your tar biggrin

Hey! Thank you (: yours is lovely as well. By the way, I envy your cat quest. If I wasn't preoccupied with my other quests I would probably be doing the same since cats are the best emotion_dowant

Cats and EIs are my main loves in Gaia so I work my butt off for them. Especially kitties.
I take breaks from obtaining cats. After I get what i want from this RIG I will be going for a Cathulu biggrin
So cute =^m^=

Yeah I have to take breaks from questing too. I splurged a decent amount on this RIG, fortunately most of the items are pretty cheap! Cathulu is adorable, good luck with that~ are you going to be going after Keppler-22b as well? Or...does that really count as a cat?

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Denham

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:35 pm
The Undead Suitor

Yeah it was in 3D, which was kinda nice. Although some scenes were better than others. (again, it falls to depth > stuff poking out at you) but hey, for like...a really old traditionally animated movie I'm surprised they could do it at all.

I think it's weird going back and making movies 3D since they obviously weren't made with that intent. I wish I had been able to see Lion King 3D but it was around the time I was having finals. By the way, are either of you guys art majors? You both draw really well.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:38 pm
Denham
The Undead Suitor

I think it's weird going back and making movies 3D since they obviously weren't made with that intent. I wish I had been able to see Lion King 3D but it was around the time I was having finals. By the way, are either of you guys art majors? You both draw really well.

ichi is, and I just learn and teach myself offhand from her.  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200

aliceloatheswonderland

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:39 pm
Denham
AliceLoathesWonderland
Denham
AliceLoathesWonderland

Hello biggrin
i like your tar biggrin

So cute =^m^=

Yeah I have to take breaks from questing too. I splurged a decent amount on this RIG, fortunately most of the items are pretty cheap! Cathulu is adorable, good luck with that~ are you going to be going after Keppler-22b as well? Or...does that really count as a cat?

Hmm. Maybe in a few years. i don't go for RIG cats, mostly due to the price. But, in saying that I waited YEARS for Titus The Lion to com down to 2mill, so if I can wait THAT long for my dream item, I can wait that long for othr kitties n_n  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games