Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:27 pm
*smiles* Is there any reason why we can't? I gave Mitri the spare key, so he can let himself in.

*finishes his snack and sits back, sighing contentedly*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:31 pm
Amy leaned her head back and looked up at Karrie with wide, hopeful eyes. "Really? You'd want to stay here with me and Thistle? You've never stayed here with me before."

Her smile grew. She was so excited! She hadn't slept next to Karrie in days. That also meant she hadn't gotten a good night sleep, either. Mostly, though, she was excited to hear Karrie's deep breathing next to her again and be able to wrap her arms around his chest.

She leaned up to kiss Karrie. She also hadn't kissed him in a couple of days. However, she quickly thought of something and turned her head to look at Velcore.

"Velcore, do you want to stay here, too? I would love for you to, and I know Thistle would, too."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:44 pm
Why not? *smiles down at her*

Yes I would. I have missed Thistle sleeping under my wing. *nods*

*after Velcore responds, leans down and kisses Amy*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:54 pm
Amy smiled brightly at Velcore. She was so happy her family was staying with her for the night, at her house! This would be so much fun. And she imagined Mitri would love having an entire house to himself. She wondered if he had ever had that opportunity.

She was about to respond to Velcore when Karrie leaned down and kissed her. She was surprised he kissed her first, but she smiled against his lips and then wrapped her arms around his neck. She stood on her tiptoes so that she could reach him better and he didn't have to bend over so far. His lips were so smooth and soft! She had taken that for granted before.

Amy was about to deepen the kiss when she heard a knock on her front door. She pulled back from Karrie reluctantly and chuckled as she rested her head on his chest.

"Damn... Of course I had to have guests tonight."

She looked up at Karrie and smirked. "You hold that thought right there... I want to pick back up after this guest leaves."

She reached up, gave him a quick but passionate kiss, and then unwrapped her arms from around his neck and walked to her front door. She opened the door and smiled brightly when she saw who it was.

"Jessi! It's so good to see you! Come on in."

She stepped aside and Jessi smiled brightly as she came in, all bundled up and two presents in her hands. "Hi, Amy! Merry Christmas!"

When she stepped inside and looked around the divider wall between the entryway and living room and saw Karrie, she blushed slightly.

"Oh. Hi Karrie! And Velcore! I'm sorry. Is this a bad time?"

Amy shook her head. "No, no! Come in and warm up!"

She took the presents from Jessi to help her out and walked back into the living room as Jessi took off her coat.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:02 pm
*sighs, but smiles when he sees Jessi* Hi Jessi. Merry Christmas.

*looks up* Hi Jessi! *yawns widely*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:13 pm
Jessi smiled at Karrie and Velcore again. "Merry Christmas you two!"

She went over to Karrie once her coat was off and hanging on the coat wrack, hugged him, and then went over to Velcore. She hugged him and then scratched under his chin for a few moments. Then, she looked at the presents that Amy put on the coffee table.

"One's for you and one's for Thistle, Amy."

Amy blushed slightly and smiled. "Aww Jessi... You didn't have to do that."

She quickly went into her bedroom, got a small present, and then came out with Thistle following behind her. She had seen a lump under the cover on her bed and told Thistle that Jessi was here and that Karrie and Velcore were spending the night. There was a spring in Thistle's step now and her eyes were much brighter. She was still blue but looked a lot happier.

When Thistle saw Jessi, she squeaked and ran over to her. Jessi picked her up, put her on her lap, and then grabbed the present that Amy held out to her. She chuckled. "Yeah, I didn't have to give you a present but you had already gotten me one." She winked at Amy, who laughed.

"I know! What can I say? You're a really good friend."

Jessi smiled and nodded to her, thanking her and indicating that Amy was as well. Then, she put her present on the couch beside her for a moment and picked up Thistle's present. She unwrapped it for her. When Thistle saw the blue glittery tutu that Jessi had gotten her, she squeaked loudly, stood up, and started licking Jessi's face eagerly. Jessi laughed and tried to push her back slightly.

"I'm really glad you like it, sweetie, but I've already had a bath!"

Amy chuckled softly. "Thistle, get back. Right now."

Thistle did as she was told but stayed on Jessi's lap with her tail flicking happily. Then, she grabbed her tutu and ran over to Velcore to show him.

Jessi and Amy opened up their presents at the same time, paused when they looked inside, and then burst out laughing. They held up the DVD of "PS I Love You". They had gotten each other the same present. They went over to each other and hugged each other.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:13 pm
Daniel was in a slightly better mood than he had been. Of course, an entire day spent around people who had no home, no family to speak of or that would speak to them, and yet still seemed happy with their situation. After hearing enough stories from people about having not enough to eat, or the troubles of staying warm, Daniel couldn’t help but reassess his own situation. Since waking, he hadn’t had to deal with the basic troubles or needs that most people did. He didn’t need food or water, didn’t sleep, and though he hadn’t bothered testing the theory, he was fairly confident that he didn’t need to breathe either. In any event, Daniel’s two biggest problems were his memory, and the ominous threat of a dreadfully powerful alien and former acquaintance of his that seemed to want to strip something from his mind. But his memory had slowly been returning for a few weeks now, and despite a handful of dreams, any threat of Mahvatshi was as remote as it had ever been.

It was this revelation upon which Daniel realized the truth. This entire time his every waking moment had been dedicated to uncovering who he had been, and in doing so he had been almost completely ignoring who he was. He had been so focused on the downs in his life, that he had undoubtedly missed many of the ups that had presented themselves. And that more than anything depressed him. But he was done with being sad, and downtrodden, and of having to depend on others entirely. Daniel wanted to get back to where he had been in the very beginning, before he had begun remembering anything. Fun, spontaneous, and most of all, unconditionally optimistic. And with that kind of goal, there was no better time than the present.

After a nice Christmas dinner supplied by the shelter, Daniel stopped by their job listings board. He had decided that the first step to regaining his old self was to take hold of his independence. And the first step to gaining his independence was gaining an income. Up to now he had been living off of the generosity of others, namely Dame, as well as taking certain liberties when he needed something. That thought momentarily reminded him that he needed to stop by Dame’s apartment and get the books that he had ‘acquired’ with those ‘certain liberties’. As he scanned over the papers tacked to the board, a logo caught his eye. On a piece of clipped newspaper, was a listing for openings at a resort facility called Aqua Springs. The logo had caught his eye because he recalled passing a sign for the place.

Pulling the clipping from the board, Daniel headed off to the small bunk he had been given during his stay. He had a good feeling though, about the potential he held in his hand. However, as he had learned from the much of the staff, if he was going to get the part he had to look the part. Looking at himself and the t-shirt and jeans he had been wearing for almost three days, Daniel realized that he was probably going to need to take ‘liberties’ one more time, probably at a clothing store. As he lay down after lights out, Daniel smiled his first honest smile in what felt like weeks. Tomorrow he was going to begin again.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:15 pm
{{ biggrin }}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:20 pm
Cuwen
{{ biggrin }}

((Yea, yea. Things get crazy tomorrow.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:22 pm
{{lol. Crazy fun!}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:23 pm
*rolls his eyes slightly at the talk between the two girls and the matching gifts they got*

*nods* It is pretty. It is just like your pink one.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:38 pm
Thistle squeaked happily at Velcore and nodded. She didn't have the tutu on, but she started dancing around in a circle in front of him.

Amy and Jessi started to walk into the kitchen. As Amy passed Karrie, she leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. She gave him a soft, warm smile and then followed Jessi into the kitchen. "I'll get you some hot chocolate, Jessi, to help warm you up."

Jessi saw the exchange between Karrie and Amy, saw the look on Amy's face. She seemed positively smitten. She knew Amy and Karrie loved each other, but she hadn't seen that look on Amy's face before. Huh. She wondered what was going on.

When Amy started heating up water in a mug in microwave, she started to tell Jessi what had happened that day. She asked Jessi to share what happened with her today, but Jessi had a couple questions after listening to Amy. She made sure to talk quietly.

"Wait. You were nervous to see Karrie at first because you hadn't seen each other since you left home, then you were happy, then you were upset after Kits told you something that's confidential, then you were sad, and then you got upset at Karrie when you guys were here over a simple phrase he used? And just now you were so loving with him. God, Amy! My head hurts just thinking about all those emotions in such a short amount of time!"

Amy sighed and shook her head. She got the mug out of the microwave and started stirring in the cocoa. "I know. It hurts my head to feel them. They just... bubbled up, though, almost like I had no control over them. I think it's just because of everything that's happened at with it being Christmas, I was a little more emotional than normal."

Jessi nodded but was still thinking. She wasn't sure what was going on with her friend.

Jessi stayed and talked with Amy, Karrie and Velcore for a little bit and then headed home. Her family was staying with her and she didn't want to be away for too long.

After she had left, Amy turned to Karrie and smiled. "Alone again."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:44 pm
*nods* That wasn't a very long visit. *goes over to the door and makes sure it's locked, then pulls Amy towards him again* Now, where were we?

You are very hyper for so late, Thistle.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:48 pm
Amy nodded and looked a little oddly at the door. "Yes, it was. I guess it's just because she had family at her home...."

When Karrie came up behind her, made sure the door was locked, and then pulled her toward him, she giggled softly and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"We were some place we haven't been in a few days. Some place I have dearly missed."

She leaned up and started to trail kisses up Karrie's neck slowly.

Thistle squeaked happily and nodded. Then, she went over to Velcore nuzzled him, and started to curl under his wing.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:52 pm
Me too. *leans down and kisses Amy, holding her close against his body*

*lifts his wing for Thistle and curls up around her*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games