Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:39 pm
The Queen Lana
Aunt Slappy
The Queen Lana
Aunt Slappy
Yes i did smile have you?, Amelia sighs and conjures up a spoon, Lana may i have some ice cream

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lana held out her ice-cream, 'Sure thing, It's my aunt's special recipe, it arrived last night, the elves left it for me on my bedside table.'

OH! nice this is delicious!

'I think i'd like to try make some milkshake with it, it could be quite interesting.' Lana said dipping her spoon back into the tub.

*walks over to the two hufflepuffs*
"hey i heard you had ice cream and i was wondering if i could have some for an enchantment experiment i was going to do"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:11 pm
The Queen Lana

'I think i'd like to try make some milkshake with it, it could be quite interesting.' Lana said dipping her spoon back into the tub.

HMMm! That's sounds like a good idea, Amelia pondered on the thought with the spoon in her mouth...  

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:55 pm
Aunt Slappy
The Queen Lana

HMMm! That's sounds like a good idea, Amelia pondered on the thought with the spoon in her mouth...

Lana stood up, 'Ill be right back.' She ran out of the hall as quick as she could.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:19 pm
The Queen Lana
Aunt Slappy
The Queen Lana

Lana stood up, 'Ill be right back.' She ran out of the hall as quick as she could.

Amelia turned and saw Lana run out the door, "Hmm? where did she go "

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:25 am
*is ignored by he huffle puffs*
"for your refusal to respond i will bet that slytherin or griffendor will win the next house cup

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:14 am
techpriest35
*is ignored by the huffle puffs*
"for your refusal to respond i will bet that slytherin or griffendor will win the next house cup

Amelia turned to James, sorry James i didn't hear what you said sweatdrop ((ooc didn't see your quoted lana sad )) You said you wanted icecream? It isn't mine and Lana ran out the Hall so maybe just wait here until she comes back, nice not suggesting ravenclaw.... ninja

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:19 pm
techpriest35
*is ignored by he huffle puffs*

Sorry, I only saw the quote now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:21 pm
Lana ran back into the hall panting, in her hands she carried a box filled with assorted items, she held her spoon in her mouth, and tottered towards Amelia and the Slytherin next to her. 'Hey, look what I recieved from the house elves,' she said shaking the box.  

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:13 pm
"James! Don't make bets like that! The additional pressure won't revive our houses..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:43 am
Aunt Slappy
techpriest35
*is ignored by the huffle puffs*

Amelia turned to James, sorry James i didn't hear what you said sweatdrop ((ooc didn't see your quoted lana sad )) You said you wanted icecream? It isn't mine and Lana ran out the Hall so maybe just wait here until she comes back, nice not suggesting ravenclaw.... ninja
sadness for ravenclaw cause they have like two active mebers and havent won in several years
i know you dont own the ice cream and i didnt qoute you it just feels like i always post in the event and i always get ignored idk anyways this event has gone on two long and is getting to be quite boring i mean the most that the event has offered are a couple of contests and a place to hang out other than that there have been no real fun you can only eat so much food at a pajama party and not get fat

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:45 am
The Queen Lana
Lana ran back into the hall panting, in her hands she carried a box filled with assorted items, she held her spoon in her mouth, and tottered towards Amelia and the Slytherin next to her. 'Hey, look what I recieved from the house elves,' she said shaking the box.
ooc tis ok the thread needs to be more interesting as there is nothing really happening i tried making things more interesting with a few pranks but i got bored cause no one really replied to them  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:48 am
"ooh whats in the box?
*turns to crystall*
wait why wont a little fun help either house im just saying i dont want hufflepuff to win and ravenclaw is a house that hasnt won in a while so i wouldnt bet on them

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:09 pm
Exactly what James said what IS in the box? Well, if Ravenclaw had the possibility of winning with two active members i would celebrating for them, that would be cool... I know what you mean but i guess all we can do is wait until we get some kind of news of what will go on, until then i will sit eat, and laugh and maybe getting everyone to exericse so no one has to buy new robes eek

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:41 pm
"Well I sure don't want the extra pressure. If you like it so much then you can win the house cup all by yourself! Cause I'm liable to just quit under pressure and if you haven't noticed we're the only particularly active Slytherins left. And Gryffindor's not much better off." Crystal sighs. She did not mean to lecture. "Anyway, I'm having fun. I think the event is stalling because of half the HoH's have left, but we're getting new ones soon. And I'd rather be here with everyone than waiting around for classes to start doing nothing."  

SharpProcess

Aunt Slappy
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:57 pm
"Sorry i didn't mean it like that! sweatdrop I meant as in a scenario not really, hey you guys go and do it kind of thing, besides i don't find the house cup a big deal, more like what happens, happens kind of thing, but i agree to have this event as a place to be until classes start instead of waiting alone and silently that wouldn't be much fun" Amelia sighs and gets up for a piece of pie, "Did any of you want anything?"

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games