Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:16 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Well, the pressure of the flight could have caused your head to well swell inside. You know how you feel when you go up and down in a plane and your ears don't pop right away or your head and ears hurt. Well normally things adjust with the altitude eventually but since you had a head injury not too long ago. It could have affected you." Michi tried to make the answer as simple as possible because using too many medical terms wouldn't help.

"It's very possible, Akihiko. If your brain is swelling in places that control your reason, logic...or even sensitivity to understanding those around you. You could have said things or done things you'd never normally do. That's why we've got to check this out and soon." he answered as he walked down the hall to the hospital's support center. He was going to try to find someone that could translate his Japanese into English to see if he could get help quicker.

"I...mmm...yeah..If it swells too much, there is a chance that you could be in a coma again. You need to relax and stay comfortable. No overexerting yourself unless something starts happening with the building." he said in a lower voice. He didn't want to have to say that but he knew Akihiko liked straight up answers and hated lies. Finally as he made it into the support center, he glanced around and found a woman that looked Japanese. As soon as he was off the phone he'd approach and ask for help.

"If Hayato-san is upset, just mmm....I'm not sure what to say. So many people are displaced and hurting right now. It's hard to walk around this hospital. But I'm helping out where I can. I'm going to talk to the hospital staff now and I will call you back soon. I promise." he slowly hung up the phone and then took a deep breath before talking to the Japanese woman that turned out to be half Japanese and half American but she was able to understand him and the situation after he showed her the info from the Japan doctors on Akihiko.

She ran off with the information and the location leaving Michi alone to ponder his own state of affairs.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:17 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

Hayato had paid little mind to the phone ringing, or Narcissus answering it. He just craved some sort of comfort, and being close to this man, who he hardly knew, sufficed, for the moment.
Narcissus smelled sweet, of wild flowers and musk. Amazing that he retained such a scent, even after all they had been through. It was almost intoxicating.

Slowly, though, Jun became aware of the uncomfortable sound in the other man's voice. As he listened, he began to pull back, eventually ceasing with the kisses and caresses. Something was wrong with Narcissus' brain? He could fall into a coma? Wait....what did he just say about him losing his marbles?
Well...he probably had a point.

It put a bit of a damper on things...but it also put things in a bit more perspective. He shouldn't be acting so...out of it. He didn't feel like himself, and judging from the conversation he was hearing, neither did Narcissus.
Sighing, Jun scooted back a little, lying side by side with the vocalist, just holding him loosely, looking at him with obvious concern.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:43 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"No...no calls..." Hideki choked. Yumi whimpered and looked up at him pitifully. All the tears likely reminded her of home.

Chiyou sat down on the sofa. Well, fell, more than actually sat. He was overwhelmed, sick, and exhausted from worry and emotion.

"Akihiko...his...his number is in my cell phone..." the kid explained weakly, pointing over toward the kitchen counters where it was likely sitting.

He just wanted to know something. Anything...if it were good news.
If Ishi were dead...he'd surely not be able to bear it.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 1:48 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Sai would want you to be happy and ok, no matter what. He loves you. He just...well, most of the time he's not around to show it. It's not any of your fault, though. I imagine, given both of your...well...conditions...it's probably a family pre-disposition of sorts...." Ryu drifted off, letting his lover speak.

"That's my sweet tenshi. We'll be productive, and as happy as we can be. We'll try our best, and deal with our worst. I love you, too, Na-kun." the violinist smiled, leaning over and nuzzling the blond.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Hurt? Heavens no." Aki spoke, shaking his head. "Believe me. There are... things you don't understand about my grandson, Hiroki. Things that I understand... that Yuuji understands... but Yuuji can't manage Akihiko AND play bodyguard. Narcissus will be quite different if I've read the information properly. Though, his medical condition is worrying me quite a bit... WHICH is why I'm personally going to Hawaii, as you can probably guess."

Shaking his head, the chairman smiled, "No, Hiroki. I'm not the one with a broken nose who should STILL be taking leave from the office. You can have the bedroom. I insist. It's the least I can do."

His sharp gaze focused on Nezumi. "Feel free to speak your mind to me, Nezumi-san. You won't ever be reprimanded for your opinion. I value those..."

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:16 pm

Relax and stay comfortable. No overexerting yourself.

If your brain is swelling in places that control your reason, logic... or even sensitivity to understanding those around you. You could have said things or done things you'd never normally do.

There is a chance that you could be in a coma again.

Sighing, Akihiko put his phone down on the bed. His blue eyes closed and for a long moment, he didn't say anything.
The young Koyasu could feel Hayato watching him though. He had to say SOMETHING.

"Gomen." Narcissus spoke, focusing on the dark haired man beside him. "I fully intended to screw you senseless. BUT... it seems Michi-kun has found out that my brain is... well... addled again, for lack of a better term, and he thinks it best I don't do much. Sex, would definitely be over exertion... and I'd rather not be in ANOTHER coma."

He sighed, laying back and putting his hands behind his head. "I thought I was getting better... turns out everything I said to Izzy since we've been here... was probably to blame on swelling of the brain... I hurt him..." sighing again, Akihiko shook his head. "I've been such a ******** b*****d..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:17 pm
User Image

Nezumi almost flinched when the chairman addressed him. He wasn't used to being quite in this position with the man, and it made him somewhat jumpy.

"I'd be happy to speak my mind, sir, but as of yet, I hardly have an accurate grasp of the situation. I'll simply have to learn as I go, I suppose. Often times, that is the best way." the mouse said simply, keeping it short and sweet.
His ears had perked when he heard Koyasu-sama offer Hiroki use of the bedroom. Perhaps he could help his boss...his...friend...relax.

"Would you like for me to give you a massage like yesterday to help you relax, Hiroki-san?" he asked, innocently enough, though he had asked without thinking about the chairman hearing him and possibly finding it odd or amusing. He certainly didn't mean to embarrass Hiroki, though whether he did or not, he was currently oblivious.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:18 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Doing what one does best...??

Hiroki sighed, "Alright alright...I'll deal with it but if he doesn't do what you expect, sir. It's not going to look well on us to have someone else hurt."
He still didn't like the idea of putting any manager especially Nezumi with Narcissus.

However, he was tired, and what could he do. Nezumi seemed willing to follow through with the marching orders. But then he was told to take some time to the bed even if he thought his boss should be the one. Ok so his nose was causing him trouble. He hadn't even though about how much of a headache this flight would be with pressure to his sinuses.

"Maybe you're right." he finally admitted. "I think I might go and take those meds then...lay down." Although he wasn't fond of medication and he seriously hated taking them. But if he was in misery in Hawaii that wouldn't help Aki.

So he pulled himself out of the chair and smiled at the mouse then said, "Wake me up before we get there. I probably should at least eat something before we land."

But then then Nez asked him a question...it sounded wonderful. But...should he really be that greedy and distract Nez from a learning opportunity. This was work afterall. "Mmm, while I'd like that you might need to catch up on what you need to do for Narcissus from Koyasu-sama before we land. And anything else. You're going to be working as his 'secretary'." He smiled a bit and then said, "Maybe later...after we get to where we're staying?"

With that he walked back to the bedroom and slipped inside. It didn't take him long to pass out after taking the pain killers.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:36 pm
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"No apology needed, Narcissus-san..." Hayato insisted.
"It's perfectly understandable. We....probably have no business doing that anyway. Not...not right now. I'd hate it if I were responsible for causing you harm, anyway...so it's good you found out when you did."

As soon as he had said as much, a sudden image flashed across his mind. Narcissus, strung up like an animal, dangling from the ceiling of a dark building, begging and crying...in so much pain.

"Son of a b***h...." Jun gasped, putting a hand to his head. The hell was that, he wondered?

"I'm not feeling so hot myself...."

Listening to what the vocalist had to say about Izzy was saddening. He hated that he hadn't at least kissed Shou goodbye before he took off with Narcissus...he couldn't imagine how Narcissus must be feeling about Izzy.

"If it's something cause by your brain injury, then it can't be helped...don't blame yourself. I'm sure...I'm sure Izzy wouldn't want you to suffer over this. From what you've told me...damn near everything he's ever done for you has been to prevent you from ever suffering or doing without. I can't imagine him wanting anything but for you to be happy and well, so don't beat yourself up."

That was probably the most coherent, down to earth thing he had said all day.
Sighing, he rolled over on his side again, propping himself up on his elbow to look at Narcissus.

"I don't want to be annoying...but is it cool if we just...stay close until we get the hell outta here? I know it sounds ridiculous...but I just...don't feel right. I've been ******** up since my coma...hell, even before that...I don't think I've been...quite right...since my brother. I guess...some things take a huge toll on a man that's just hard to overcome." Jun fidgeted with the edge of the blanket, not thinking to explain what he meant by his brother, or even thinking that Narcissus wouldn't know what he meant. Shou knew...but not Narcissus. He just kind of....forgot who he was talking to, almost.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Limping out of the ER, Yuuji eventually found Michi. "So, what did Akihiko say?" he asked, knowing the physical therapist talked to him. "The doctors here said my leg's fine. Just need to change the bandages daily and keep it clean and dry."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:59 pm
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

"He wants the helicopter to come as soon as possible. He wants to be checked out. I'm trying to get the hospital to help us get help to him sooner." he answered as he looked the man up and down.

"Akihiko's not well, I'm sure he knows that. And...I want to get to him as quick as possible. I...I know he's not feeling like himself."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:00 pm
MAGICAL TIME SKIP.... THE NEXT DAY...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Once the helicopter had landed Michi never left Akihiko's side. He wanted to hug the man, but people were everywhere. Akihiko was quiet...too quiet. By the time they walked into the hospital, there was little to no conversation. The man looked troubled and well Michi didn't want anyone taking advantage of him.

At the moment, Michi wasn't sure what to do except make sure that Akihiko got into the room for his CAT scan and hoped that most of this was from the swelling and wouldn't be anything permanent.

...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:41 pm

Hearing Hayato tell him it wasn't his fault... it just irritated Narcissus.
And yet, the man knew that this other musician was just trying to help, trying to alleviate some of Akihiko's overwhelming guilt and self loathing.
Thus, the young Koyasu had reached out and pulled Hayato close, agreeing that it was perfectly fine for the other man to take some comfort in Narcissus.
They both felt like hell, obviously... and each man was just praying that the people closest to them... would come back alive.
Safe and sound.
Having Hayato's head on his shoulder helped ground Akihiko as well. It reminded him that he couldn't just get up and do whatever the hell he pleased.

And so... they had spent the rest of the day laying quietly in one another's arms. Narcissus hadn't said a word, simply thinking.
A lot of thinking.

That was, after all, how he eventually drifted off to sleep, one arm still holding Hayato close for comfort.

Kissing... this strange depraved man was kissing him, wrapping his arms around him as if they were lovers cuddling.
"I...iie..." Akihiko whispered, trying to struggle but only managing to shake his head from side to side slowly. "Da... dame..."
Of course it was only a few moments later that suddenly, strangely, Narcissus couldn't breathe. He didn't really understand at first why, until Hayato's fingers tightened even more around his neck.
The panic was rather slow to set in, but after about twenty seconds, Akihiko started writhing beneath Hayato, trying desperately to free himself through his drug induced stupor.
But he really couldn't do much more than gasp for air behind the cloth hood, his legs bending at the knees in an effort to escape.
'He... he is going to kill me...' the musician thought.
For once... for the first time ever... Koyasu Akihiko was afraid for his own life...

Gasping, blue eyes snapped open and Akihiko sat up, arms wrapped about his thin body. For a few moments, he didn't know where he was...
Earthquake...
Tsunami...
Hawaii...
Looking to the side, he noticed that Hayato was still asleep.
Narcissus sighed in relief, glad that his nightmare, that dark memory which had been rearing it's ugly head lately, was just in his mind.
The past.
It had happened before.
But right now, there was more to worry about than his memories...
More to worry about than the feeling of dying...

Even before he could contemplate what to do next however, there was the sound of a helicopter outside.
Waking Hayato quickly, Narcissus went to the balcony and threw the doors open.

The flight to the hospital was short, and thankfully the pilot of the helicopter nor the rescue workers asked them any sorts of questions. Not like Akihiko could have answered... the rescue workers didn't speak Japanese.

Once landed, blue eyes found the figure of Michi standing there, waiting for him. Yuuji wasn't anywhere to be seen, but then again, he was probably inside making call after call after call.

Saying nothing, Narcissus followed Michi, who he believed was directing him to an exam room. Sure, the musician was happy that Michi was alive and safe and unharmed... but...

Inside the exam room, waiting for the CAT scan to get underway, Akihiko finally broke his silence.
"I may have a rib or two dislocated. I'm not sure. My back took a beating in the elevator so... could you look at it later?" he asked, not making eye contact with Michi as he changed into a hospital exam gown.

It was obvious that he'd taken a beating... his back was covered in purple, red, and yellow bruises.
And yet... Narcissus hadn't exactly thought about his back... until now.

Maybe it was because he was standing there half naked?

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Akihiko's phone had, apparently, been busy.
Thus, Nakai called the next person he knew he could get some answers from... and that was Hiroki.
Their conversation hadn't been long, since apparently the man had been about to board a plane, but Kai had learned that Hiroki, Nezumi, and Koyasu Aki were all heading to Hawaii to assess the situation.

The guitarist told that to Chiyou, then had carefully picked the young man up and carried him to bed, tucking him in.

Kai spent the entire rest of the day and that night, simply holding Chiyou close and letting the young musician cry. Sometimes the 'kid' slept, sometimes he cried, and sometimes he was just silent as the grave.
But Nakai didn't leave him.
Nor did Kai act as if Izzy and Shou were dead. He wouldn't let himself think that, not until there was proof.
Because he had to be strong for Chiyou... Hideki needed him, needed someone who gave a damn.

Besides... Nakai had seen how much the 'kid' loved Izzy... it was like loosing a piece of oneself, no doubt...

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games