Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

Airlian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:47 am
Soon my avi is going to look so cool  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:51 am
LA LA LA I love to sing LaLALA  

Airlian

Airlian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:52 am
crying no one talks to me  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:05 am
Quote:
no one talks to me

I'm bored  

Airlian

Airlian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:11 am
Quote:
no one talks to me

I'm bored

How sad I'll come back later  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:06 am
Airlian
Soon my avi is going to look so cool
With a pair of manties? o.O ^^  

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:10 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I'm like india. Freshly out of independence and in 20 years I will own everyone.
I ushally cahnge my attiture judging on the people >< I don't have to be friends with everyone but atleast I try.
She donates ever month a lot o money that's for sure.
XD
Exactly. There's no reason to be rude to anyone... Especially if they haven't done anything to you.
XD Yup.
@.@ I listen to the BBC too much.
Even when I get mad at someone I argue with them and then after 15 minutes try to become friends. Unless they insult one of my friends...Then they better start praying because nothing is going to save them.
like over 500...no that's too much to be true.
Nah, a lot of things talk about that~
XD Not a lot of people would do that. ...I don't really argue with people. And~ even when I do, I usually try to plant it as if it was their idea in the first place.. or that they figured out the correct thing on their own.
Nah. She's probably done some exchanging. Exchangers make vast amounts of gold. n.n
On the BBC it's mainlyabout who bombed who.
Eh no I've had my share of arguements on gaia and some of them just can't be taken so lightly.
oh I know leah was ace at it. That's how I befriended choco in the first palce ^^;
Indeedy, the kind of news I don't get because I just leave the normal news at noon or five on~
Really?~ I guess I'll have to speak more on this when I have an actual argument on Gaia. I haven't been in any big arguments yet. I just don't think they're worth my time on Gaia. XD;
Wait~ you tried exchaning, or how did you meet Choco?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:12 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I said it as a joke but >< I'm just so cool she was shocked by my greatness.
I wasn't talking about that *waves arms about* I'm ending this section of conversation before my mind goes to the gutter.
yes but it's not set to my time. For some odd reason it likes eastcoast time a lot more. My computer is one hour behind yours.
~
the extrem diet XD
I guess I'm not the 'flare' kind of girl.
XD Hey, why not be owned by someone with expensive items... who just so happens to be the epitome of cool? ;]
...I wasn't talking about that either. Yes, let's end it now.
...XD; Then that's not Eastern time. Well it's about 12:20 there and I should be going to bed.
Indeed. o:
Neither am I. B]
I know it's a great deal 8] She should be honored.
~
It's the same time as texes so mid easten but anything in that direction is east to me.
I can see thr ad complains now.... *day dreams*
^^ I know
Indeed. B]
True. How odd. Maybe it's a sign that you should move to Texas. :B
o: Or wouldn't you not see them? <.< >.> They'd be more of subliminal messages.
;]

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 9:16 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
All the sudden I want to draw that image in my head >< And I don't like ice cream so I wouldn't be to sweet about it.
This is the part where I add in the ever classic 'we wouldn't be friends in real life'
Well TV is a common topic. I jsut miss the award shows mainly.

Nothing like a mean person scooping your ice cream to ruin the whole fun of it. PX
XD Probably best. I would so act like I didn't know you if you broke out in a fight.
Really? I find the award shows to be more boring as the years go on. ^^;;
Expeshally in my town. It's weird to get ice cream in town since I graduated with them all :/
Oh well no no it would work out fine since my friends do that when I pick a fight. Kass: Hun stop kicking the soda mechine because your not going to win.
O: Not at all expeshally the movie awards thing. You get to see all the nice cloths and you get to see who won and there speech how they thank their dog and secound cusin wilber everyone but thier own spouce.
@Other post: Did you work on it? o: Ooo~ with all your drawing time today, that should give ya a head start. :3

Ah~ I had that for a while. Saw peers from school everywhere in places like that. Now I don't. :] And~ I agree that it's not as weird to get icecream now.
o.O; You kick poor defenseless pop machines? Meanie~
XD I guess. That's why I still watch 'em. You still see the dresses all over magazines the next day, but I suppose you would miss the speeches, yeah.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:55 am
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I'm like india. Freshly out of independence and in 20 years I will own everyone.
I ushally cahnge my attiture judging on the people >< I don't have to be friends with everyone but atleast I try.
She donates ever month a lot o money that's for sure.
XD
Exactly. There's no reason to be rude to anyone... Especially if they haven't done anything to you.
XD Yup.
@.@ I listen to the BBC too much.
Even when I get mad at someone I argue with them and then after 15 minutes try to become friends. Unless they insult one of my friends...Then they better start praying because nothing is going to save them.
like over 500...no that's too much to be true.
XD Not a lot of people would do that. ...I don't really argue with people. And~ even when I do, I usually try to plant it as if it was their idea in the first place.. or that they figured out the correct thing on their own.
Nah. She's probably done some exchanging. Exchangers make vast amounts of gold. n.n
Eh no I've had my share of arguements on gaia and some of them just can't be taken so lightly.
oh I know leah was ace at it. That's how I befriended choco in the first palce ^^;
Indeedy, the kind of news I don't get because I just leave the normal news at noon or five on~
Really?~ I guess I'll have to speak more on this when I have an actual argument on Gaia. I haven't been in any big arguments yet. I just don't think they're worth my time on Gaia. XD;
I get to talk to never? <3 how exciting.
Well I hear it every hour on the radio.
They are not too much fan eaither ^^;
No I left exchanging to leah but I meet choco and he wanted to learn how to be an exchanger. >< It was so cute.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 11:58 am
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I said it as a joke but >< I'm just so cool she was shocked by my greatness.
I wasn't talking about that *waves arms about* I'm ending this section of conversation before my mind goes to the gutter.
yes but it's not set to my time. For some odd reason it likes eastcoast time a lot more. My computer is one hour behind yours.
~
the extrem diet XD
I guess I'm not the 'flare' kind of girl.
XD Hey, why not be owned by someone with expensive items... who just so happens to be the epitome of cool? ;]
...I wasn't talking about that either. Yes, let's end it now.
...XD; Then that's not Eastern time. Well it's about 12:20 there and I should be going to bed.
Indeed. o:
Neither am I. B]
~
It's the same time as texes so mid easten but anything in that direction is east to me.
^^ I know
Indeed. B]
;]
So I'm almost done with my quest ^^;
*cold shiver* or not. Sorry I only live in blue states.
No because it's clearly shown in samari shamploo that you have to put up posters and then have them burn down your work place and then running from town just not to get killed ><
~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:02 pm
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
All the sudden I want to draw that image in my head >< And I don't like ice cream so I wouldn't be to sweet about it.
This is the part where I add in the ever classic 'we wouldn't be friends in real life'
Well TV is a common topic. I jsut miss the award shows mainly.

Nothing like a mean person scooping your ice cream to ruin the whole fun of it. PX
XD Probably best. I would so act like I didn't know you if you broke out in a fight.
Really? I find the award shows to be more boring as the years go on. ^^;;
Expeshally in my town. It's weird to get ice cream in town since I graduated with them all :/
Oh well no no it would work out fine since my friends do that when I pick a fight. Kass: Hun stop kicking the soda mechine because your not going to win.
O: Not at all expeshally the movie awards thing. You get to see all the nice cloths and you get to see who won and there speech how they thank their dog and secound cusin wilber everyone but thier own spouce.
@Other post: Did you work on it? o: Ooo~ with all your drawing time today, that should give ya a head start. :3

Ah~ I had that for a while. Saw peers from school everywhere in places like that. Now I don't. :] And~ I agree that it's not as weird to get icecream now.
XD I guess. That's why I still watch 'em. You still see the dresses all over magazines the next day, but I suppose you would miss the speeches, yeah.
yes I have actually worked on it while mars was watching 'those who hunt elfs'
Well I like running into david at starbucks because he makes a good chai but I would rather be at school and running into people I know.
Defenceless! You want to know how hard it is to sit on the top of one?
And reading 'people' having them comment on them is rather annoying. We use to have someone tape it for us.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:14 pm
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
I get to talk to never? <3 how exciting.
Well I hear it every hour on the radio.
They are not too much fan eaither ^^;
No I left exchanging to leah but I meet choco and he wanted to learn how to be an exchanger. >< It was so cute.
Indeed. ;3 ...Cabbi's post timer hadn't reset a full twelve hours yet, so she let me post. ^^;;
x] The wonders of the radio. As I've said before, i rarely listen to the radio. ^___^;
XD You don't enjoy the moment, with your leet debating skills? B]
Aww~ how cute. :3 Now I remember you saying something like that before.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:19 pm
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy
~
^^ I know
Indeed. B]
;]
So I'm almost done with my quest ^^;
*cold shiver* or not. Sorry I only live in blue states.
No because it's clearly shown in samari shamploo that you have to put up posters and then have them burn down your work place and then running from town just not to get killed ><
~
I know it's a quest, but I don't think you can call that questing~ XD;
*laughs* Oh my. Funny, funny.
But they pretty much walk around in broad daylight. And don't wear all black.

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

NeveroddoreveN

Dapper Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:23 pm
JeeszyCreezy
NeveroddoreveN
JeeszyCreezy

yes I have actually worked on it while mars was watching 'those who hunt elfs'
Well I like running into david at starbucks because he makes a good chai but I would rather be at school and running into people I know.
Defenceless! You want to know how hard it is to sit on the top of one?
And reading 'people' having them comment on them is rather annoying. We use to have someone tape it for us.
XD Fun stuff. Well, I hope you have lots of fun drawing all day. @.@
At school running into all those cheerleader and.. was it the theater groups? @.@
It's not hard to do at all. Even I've done that.
Ah~ I guess you don't get to see the movement of the dress either. Oh~ good idea. ^^

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games