Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2926 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:54 pm
eek -dame drops the drinks- eek Oh. My. God. sweatdrop

-sweating, dame tries her best to clean up what spilled, taking napkins out of the food bags and picking the cups back up- Holy, ********, Velcore... sweatdrop Could you always talk? I really don't remember this...You're sentient? stressed And all those times I had se... eek stressed right in front of you!?!? stressed

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:58 pm
Yes, I can talk. I have not talked to many for a long time.

*hearing the voice coming from beyond Dame now, walks over to investigate* confused  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:00 pm
Dec grins and holds out his tumbler. "Scotch, if you please."

Dec shrugs, "I'm a small time musician. You may have heard of my band, Changeling. We are trying to make it big, but eh the music world is a tough place. So what do you do, Kaoru?"

{{LOL dec is so innocent in a manly way}}  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:03 pm
-mops up the floor and stands just as Karrie came over. She addresses him- Why didn't you tell me?! stressed Three months? THREE months and you didn't tell me? What the hell? stressed sweatdrop -turns back to Velcore- I'm sorry, this is too much for me to process right now...and this food is going to get cold...I should have been back at least an hour ago...I was already running late. stressed -looks in Velcore's eyes- I PROMISE I will talk to you soon, okay? At least let me take this food down? Look, you can even come with me, alright? -takes a step towards the JD-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:04 pm
He takes Dec's tumbler from him and refills it with scotch. He hands it back to him and returns to his seat next to Kat.

"Me? Oh, I'm just a contractor, doing jobs here and there." He sips his vodka, "Music, eh? Haven't heard the band before, but I'd like to.....what sort of music do you do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:06 pm
*nods absentmindedly at Karrie while he's talking, barely hearing him. Soon, she's in her own world, bogged down by her tumultuous mind and thoughts of hand delivering Flame herself to L*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:08 pm
Huh? Tell you what? confused

*spreads his wings out, standing up on his back legs* Now. *looks at Karrie* Downstairs is good.

*stares at Velcore* eek eek surprised

((Karrie is so dense sometimes. rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:10 pm
{{Oh wow!!! Karrie finally learns that Velcore can talk! Somehow, though... I thought it'd be under different circumstances, like he was in trouble or something. lol}}  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:13 pm
eek -Velcore suddenly looks a lot bigger than he has previously. A bit frightened, dame nods and leads the way to her place at under the JD-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:22 pm
katana68
damecharlie
BlackR.16
damecharlie
BlackR.16

(( I listend...all I did was reiterate that I was available if so ever needed ))

((We don't need your help. Especially after what you did to Leko. What if you decided to turn on one of us? Aside from Brat, we are just mere humans. stressed evil mad ))

(( Well you all know not to goad a vampire too much. Leko doesnt care though. She does whatever she wants...plus she knows how to push my buttons....you all dont so you're all safe. And plus I never really hurt her. It was more of a scare..... ))

(( rolleyes Shows what you know. evil xp ))

((The FACT remains, Black put his hands on a MW lady, apparently in anger, and he's sworn to do all he can to protect them....regardless of whether or not Leko pushed Black's buttons, Black should have NEVER did that to Leko. Besides, Kat can be a royal b***h, so who's to say she won't push Black's buttons at one point? Some might say that would call for Black's removal of "protector" of the MW ladies.....*shrugs* but that's a call I'm not making on my own......))

(( If it happens it happens....Ayami will vouch for me...hopefully.... OH yea Im going out on a joint mission with the Iraqi Army today. Pray for me everyone ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:24 pm
Takes the drink Kaoru made her and then mentally facepalms at his response to Dec about being a contractor. rolleyes A contractor? Really? REALLY, Kaoru?

Sipping her drink, she wonders where Karrie went off to. Turning around in her seat, she sees that Icy looks to be lost in thought, so she turns back around, and resigns herself to her present company, wishing like hell Brat would make an appearance.

((stay safe, Black))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:28 pm
*continues staring at Velcore, frozen* eek

*returns all four legs to the ground and follows Dame, glancing back at Karrie once before he's out of sight*

((Good luck, Black.))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:30 pm
Alright, dragon. stare -glances down at him- Spill it. Why have you waited til just now to talk to me? -walks down the hall towards the portrait-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:38 pm
Dec nods his thanks and takes the tumbler of scotch, "We mostly play covers. That's why we are not very well known. But our sound is very flexible. We have a wide variety of talent with a rock band base. But very eclectic I guess. Our last big gig was here at the MW. We were playing for the Arabian night's theme party. So all of us had to brush up on our Farsi."

Dec turns to Katana, "You were there, Katana. Did we sound Bollywood enough?" He grins at her..

Before Kaoru moved behind the bar, Tsuku discretely sniffed Kaoru from under the barstools. The fox wrinkled his nose at the faint faint scent of gunpowder and blood. Tsuku curls closer to Dec.

{Good luck Black!}  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:43 pm
She smiles at the memory of that party, "Oh, I'd say ya'll had the Bollywood sound down pat! That was a fun time, I kept that genie outfit too, just because it's red! Better brush up on your Beach Boys tunes for the next party though. wink "

She finishes her drink and gets up to go behind the bar to rinse her glass.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2926 2927 2928 2929 2930 2931 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games