Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2923 2924 2925 2926 2927 2928 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:35 pm
-stretching, he turns over and sprawls out, somewhat aware of his muscles aching in certain places, and of something else. Soon, he realizes he's not in his room and remembers in the same instant his night with dame. He reaches his outstretched arm towards where dame should be and feels nothing but bed and pillow. Turning his head, he sees her side of the bed empty and a note on the nightstand. He moves to the other side of the bed and grabs the note, reading it. He smiles at the note and places it back on the nightstand, standing up.

Almost immediately the ache he was acutely aware of before is now loud and clear. He chuckles to himself, knowing that even though he works out on a regular, it had been a few years since he was sexually active. Muscles he hadn't used in a long time were screaming at him, happy screams, but screaming nonetheless. Snatching up his pants, he slips them on and retrieves his clothes from the night before, searching for a washer and dryer. Finding her washroom, he puts his things in the washing machine and turns it on, walking back into the bedroom and grabbing his bag. He then heads to the bathroom to shower and dress-  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:38 pm
((gotta love those happy screams rofl very sexual day i must say ...))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:48 pm
*seeing the water boiling over she runs over to remove it from the fire. *  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:52 pm
wait Sayo no!!
*Sees her golden opportunity she had been plannign for*
that's no ordinary pot it's been possessed from over exposure to the demonic oven! *gasps* you have to purify it immediately before the water turns to demonic fog and creates a demon!! eek Hurry! and toss a wild rose in there while you're at it. wink
*does her best to withhold her sinister giggle as this is working even better than she planned*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:56 pm
*seeing through Lekos plan.. she goes along anyway. she thinks: This should be good! She give the water a short but powerful blessing and pulls a white rose from her hair and tosses it in*

that should do it!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:00 pm
*the oven fades away and the pot shimmers holy light*
dear me! this is more than i bargained for...
*tosses the lid on it tight*
there... thanks Sayo
I must be off

*grabs the post and heads to her room finding a naked RAZZ eek *
I don't have time for this......
*ships him out through a portal that drops him in the middle of the bar naked as a jay bird*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:13 pm
*Sayo gathers her things in a pile on the bar. Then walks over and puts her empty glass in the sink. Noticing the mess Leko made with the "holy" water she grabs a bar towel to clean it up. Just as she rounds the bar she senses something above her. looks up just in time to see a dark void open and a naked man almost crush her.*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:31 pm
After a long absence, Dec returns to the bar; managing to miss most of the drama. However he is just in time to see a naked Razz fall from the ceiling. Dec stopped short and stared, first at Razz and then at Sayoami.

"Well, you don't see that every day."  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:37 pm
@#&^$ #^%
*she stands up and checks for injures. Then takes a closer look at the VERY naked man..* eek

Oh my god RAZZ what the hell...

*she looks at him for a few minutes in disbelief. Then throws the bar towel in her hand over "him" while she can fine something to cover the rest of his body. After finding a long red tablecloth in the closet near the restaurant, she trys to help him up.*

RAZZ we have to get you out of here! The night rush will be in soon. I guess you can come with me....
*shakes her head*
but you have to behave yourself!

*RAZZ just smiles at Sayo*

OH I think you have a concussion. rolleyes

*she grabs her things and helps him out the door*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:40 pm
smiling at Dec on the way out she shakes her head...

Good to see you! *and bust out laughing.* this place still surprises me also..  

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:53 pm
Dec just shakes his head and heads for the bar. He poured himself two fingers worth of scotch and settled down on a sofa, pulling off his pretty floral bonnet. 'I wonder how in the world do I keep visiting when nobody is here? It's like a huge coincidence.' Tsuku, the giant fox, wanders in and lays down next to Dec. Dec scratches absently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:46 pm
damecharlie
BlackR.16
damecharlie
BlackR.16

(( I listend...all I did was reiterate that I was available if so ever needed ))

((We don't need your help. Especially after what you did to Leko. What if you decided to turn on one of us? Aside from Brat, we are just mere humans. stressed evil mad ))

(( Well you all know not to goad a vampire too much. Leko doesnt care though. She does whatever she wants...plus she knows how to push my buttons....you all dont so you're all safe. And plus I never really hurt her. It was more of a scare..... ))

(( rolleyes Shows what you know. evil xp ))

((The FACT remains, Black put his hands on a MW lady, apparently in anger, and he's sworn to do all he can to protect them....regardless of whether or not Leko pushed Black's buttons, Black should have NEVER did that to Leko. Besides, Kat can be a royal b***h, so who's to say she won't push Black's buttons at one point? Some might say that would call for Black's removal of "protector" of the MW ladies.....*shrugs* but that's a call I'm not making on my own......))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:02 pm
Entering the bar from the office, she heads to make herself a drink. After spending most of the night trying to come up with some sort of plan, she finally realizes that until they have a meeting with Ghost, there's really not much sense in laying out a plan. They really should find out the Russians' true motives before leaving the country....again.

She sees Dec as she heads behind the bar, "Hey Dec, haven't seen you in awhile.....how are you?" She gives him a smile as she makes her usual vodka and cranberry-pomegranate juice.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:16 pm
Dec raised his scotch in salute to Katana. "I'm doing just fine, milady. Unfortunatly I have not been busy because of work. Sales of our music have taken hit and I have been hauled around the country doing promotion." Dec rolled his eyes and strokes Tsuku. "Begging for sales does not inspire me. So no new songs lately either."  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:21 pm
Drink made, she heads over to the table to sit with Dec. "Wow, dragged all over the country, eh? Well, I could think of worse fates." Sipping her drink, she sees Dec petting an animal, much like the fox he had in the bar the last time he was there.

"So, another pet? What's this one's name?" she asked, smiling at Dec.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2923 2924 2925 2926 2927 2928 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games