Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:55 pm
Amy let the wind die down once the ornament was on the hook, she turned and looked at Karrie. "Yeah, I guess they can. Or maybe since they're garden fairies, they can control their dust better? I don't know. And I think they missed us. We all had fun."

Thistle sighed wrapped her tail around herself. It really hurt that Mitri went to MW with Kits rather than sticking around and hanging out with her.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:07 pm
I have no idea... They probably did miss you, or at least your magic.

*with no clue what's wrong with Thistle, just stays near her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:11 pm
Amy frowned at Karrie, hurt. That had really hurt her, what he had said about the fairies. "You mean you think they'd just want to come in here and hang out because they missed my magic, not because they missed me? I'm not the type of person that can be missed?"

It didn't help that Amy thought this about herself constantly. She always had. Hell, her mother had left her and her dad never hid the fact that he seemed to not like her, either. It was also hard for her to make friends. For someone she loved and trusted, more than she had with anyone else, to say that... it was like a knife to her heart. She instantly put up her protective wall.

Thistle heard Amy getting upset and could visibly feel her pain. She sensed so much pain, in fact, that she momentarily forgot about her own disappointment. She raised her head, looked at Amy, and squeaked softly in worry. Her eyes were wide.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:17 pm
No, I didn't mean that. I just meant that fairies are attracted to magic. They're probably happier when you're around. *a little quieter, but still loud enough for her to hear* I know I am.

Of course you are missed. Karrie and I have both missed you when you were not at home.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:26 pm
Amy looked at Karrie in surprised when she heard what he said softly. First he nearly broke her heart, and then his words and the emotion she heard in his voice felt like a cold balm. Such a quick change.

When she heard what Velcore said, she turned her head and looked at him. Tears started to fill her eyes. She had to get out of the living room. She didn't want anyone to see her cry.

She spoke softly. "I... I have to get something to drink. Can I get anyone else something?"

She quickly went into the kitchen and took a deep breath, trying to keep her tears at bay. Her eyes stung and her cheeks felt so hot.

Thistle squeaked and looked up at Velcore with wide eyes filled with worry. What was wrong with Amy? She didn't understand what was going on at all and she was a little scared! She didn't want Karrie and Amy to not like each other! First Amy leaves and now she was getting upset at him! She loved Karrie and Velcore and wanted to stay with them with Amy!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:32 pm
*shakes his head, seeing that she needs a moment alone* I'm all right.

I would like something.

*sets the decorations down on the table and reaches in his pocket to make sure the small package is still there*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:36 pm
Amy couldn't help but chuckle softly at Velcore's response. She nodded and called out to him. "What would you like, sweetie? I've got water, juice, milk, eggnog..."

Thistle hopped off of the couch and ran into her and Amy's room. She jumped on her bed and buried herself under the comforter. She didn't want to hear more fighting! She didn't know what was going on!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:41 pm
I would like eggnog.

*turns around and sees that Thistle is gone* Thistle? confused  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:44 pm
Amy put some eggnog in a pretty glass bowl, took it into the living room, and set it down on the floor. "Here you go, Velcore."

She put a saucer down with a couple of watermelon slices and cinnamon buns on it, too. Then, she straightened up and looked at Karrie as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You sure you don't want anything?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:51 pm
*eyes widen* Watermelon! mrgreen Thank you!

I'm sure... *reaches in his pocket again* Amy, I know I didn't give you a gift earlier. I wanted to wait until there weren't as many people around... *takes the present out of his pocket* Merry Christmas.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:57 pm
Amy chuckled at Velcore's reaction. "You're very welcome, Velcore. I'm glad you like it."

She leaned down and kissed the top of his head. Then, she straightened up and looked at Karrie when he started talking. When he handed her a present, she smiled softly and nodded.

"I thought you were. So was I. It's not really a private present, but I just thought it'd be more personal to exchange presents when it was just the two of us."

Before she opened hers, she went over to the tree and picked up the only present that was under it. She walked back over to Karrie and handed it to him.

"Merry Christmas Karrie."

Amy then began to open her present. Moments later, she gasped and her eyes began to sparkle. She reached into the present and carefully picked up the beautiful multi-colored hairpin.

"Karrie... it's absolutely stunning... Did you make this in your forge?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:07 pm
*takes a drink, then happily starts eating the watermelon*

*nods* I did. It was one of the last things I made before it was too cold to work out there. It's been hard hiding it from you. sweatdrop *opens his present to find a new jacket* Thanks, Amy! *grins and pulls her into a hug*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:14 pm
"I'm surprised it'd ever be too cold to work out there. It gets warm near that fire!"

She chuckled, but as soon as Karrie pulled her into a hug, her laughter faded and she grew quiet. When she felt his strong arms envelop her, she closed her eyes and sighed softly. She rested her head on his chest and relaxed against him. She had missed this.

"I miss this." Her words were very soft.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:17 pm
It does, but if it's too cold the metal doesn't work right. Also, the wind makes the fire uneven.

*holds Amy tightly* So have I. *leans his head down to rest it on top of hers*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:22 pm
Amy heard his words about the forge, but she focused more on the sound and feel of his deep voice vibrating against her cheek. God, it surprised her how it was the little things you really miss if you're apart from your loved one.

When he rested his head on top of hers, she smiled softly. "I wish you could spend the night, you and Velcore both."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games