Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:17 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

~
I'm never one for cold places.
Um....last year >.> <.<
I have a TV!
That's why it's near my mom's work.
Of course.
Ah~~ yeah, that would just be embarrassing.
XD I know. I just didn't feel like typing up that you needed to get cable or satelite TV or something...
Ah~ well, I hope the organization helps. :3
At work you can tell if i'm cold if i'm hugging the oven.
^^ Actually it was quite fun.
all i can get is satelite at my house. We looked into it.
I hope so too ^^ and silk screening all year sounds delightful.
Your work comes in handy then. XD Good thing you don't work at an ice cream shop.
For you....
You've mentioned that before. ^^
=]
All the sudden I want to draw that image in my head >< And I don't like ice cream so I wouldn't be to sweet about it.
This is the part where I add in the ever classic 'we wouldn't be friends in real life'
Well TV is a common topic. I jsut miss the award shows mainly.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:19 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
"you can count! Can I have you?" 'I'm all yours'
So...ownage.
almost 12am here i think...not sure.
Then I just give it to my mom ^^;
There good for humor >< and all black is so slimming.
I find it just a hassle if I want a breaclet I jut draw it on my arm.
...People these days.
XD; Or not.
Not sure? o.O Doesn't your computer show the time?
^^;
Indeed it is. Especially when you can't be seen. PX
But that doesn't always give the same flare that an actual bracelet provides. ;3
I said it as a joke but >< I'm just so cool she was shocked by my greatness.
I wasn't talking about that *waves arms about* I'm ending this section of conversation before my mind goes to the gutter.
yes but it's not set to my time. For some odd reason it likes eastcoast time a lot more. My computer is one hour behind yours.
~
the extrem diet XD
I guess I'm not the 'flare' kind of girl.
XD Hey, why not be owned by someone with expensive items... who just so happens to be the epitome of cool? ;]
...I wasn't talking about that either. Yes, let's end it now.
...XD; Then that's not Eastern time. Well it's about 12:20 there and I should be going to bed.
Indeed. o:
Neither am I. B]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:22 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
>< that's what creating a new tab is all about.
New tab or not, you still have to drop whatever else you're doing to answer them.
Now~ you liking PMs, you probably have to drop your PMs do deal with everything else~ ^^
Well the only pm's I get are from new users or people asking about my profile so I don't get to have a good classic conversation with them really. Sometimes a distraction is good.
Pobrecita. I like the PMs I usually get. It's from Gaia friends that I barely talk to, so it is nice to catch up. I just feel bad when their PMs are buried under my own and I lose them. ^^;;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:23 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
I'm like india. Freshly out of independence and in 20 years I will own everyone.
I ushally cahnge my attiture judging on the people >< I don't have to be friends with everyone but atleast I try.
She donates ever month a lot o money that's for sure.
XD
Exactly. There's no reason to be rude to anyone... Especially if they haven't done anything to you.
XD Yup.
@.@ I listen to the BBC too much.
Even when I get mad at someone I argue with them and then after 15 minutes try to become friends. Unless they insult one of my friends...Then they better start praying because nothing is going to save them.
like over 500...no that's too much to be true.
Nah, a lot of things talk about that~
XD Not a lot of people would do that. ...I don't really argue with people. And~ even when I do, I usually try to plant it as if it was their idea in the first place.. or that they figured out the correct thing on their own.
Nah. She's probably done some exchanging. Exchangers make vast amounts of gold. n.n
On the BBC it's mainlyabout who bombed who.
Eh no I've had my share of arguements on gaia and some of them just can't be taken so lightly.
oh I know leah was ace at it. That's how I befriended choco in the first palce ^^;

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:24 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Your work comes in handy then. XD Good thing you don't work at an ice cream shop.
For you....
=]
All the sudden I want to draw that image in my head >< And I don't like ice cream so I wouldn't be to sweet about it.
This is the part where I add in the ever classic 'we wouldn't be friends in real life'

Nothing like a mean person scooping your ice cream to ruin the whole fun of it. PX
XD Probably best. I would so act like I didn't know you if you broke out in a fight.
Really? I find the award shows to be more boring as the years go on. ^^;;

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:28 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
"you can count! Can I have you?" 'I'm all yours'
So...ownage.
almost 12am here i think...not sure.
Then I just give it to my mom ^^;
There good for humor >< and all black is so slimming.
I find it just a hassle if I want a breaclet I jut draw it on my arm.
...People these days.
XD; Or not.
Not sure? o.O Doesn't your computer show the time?
^^;
Indeed it is. Especially when you can't be seen. PX
But that doesn't always give the same flare that an actual bracelet provides. ;3
I said it as a joke but >< I'm just so cool she was shocked by my greatness.
I wasn't talking about that *waves arms about* I'm ending this section of conversation before my mind goes to the gutter.
yes but it's not set to my time. For some odd reason it likes eastcoast time a lot more. My computer is one hour behind yours.
~
the extrem diet XD
I guess I'm not the 'flare' kind of girl.
XD Hey, why not be owned by someone with expensive items... who just so happens to be the epitome of cool? ;]
...I wasn't talking about that either. Yes, let's end it now.
...XD; Then that's not Eastern time. Well it's about 12:20 there and I should be going to bed.
Indeed. o:
Neither am I. B]
I know it's a great deal 8] She should be honored.
~
It's the same time as texes so mid easten but anything in that direction is east to me.
I can see thr ad complains now.... *day dreams*
^^ I know

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:30 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
>< that's what creating a new tab is all about.
New tab or not, you still have to drop whatever else you're doing to answer them.
Now~ you liking PMs, you probably have to drop your PMs do deal with everything else~ ^^
Well the only pm's I get are from new users or people asking about my profile so I don't get to have a good classic conversation with them really. Sometimes a distraction is good.
Pobrecita. I like the PMs I usually get. It's from Gaia friends that I barely talk to, so it is nice to catch up. I just feel bad when their PMs are buried under my own and I lose them. ^^;;
Oh that reminds me to work on that V-Day animation.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:34 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
For you....
=]

Nothing like a mean person scooping your ice cream to ruin the whole fun of it. PX
XD Probably best. I would so act like I didn't know you if you broke out in a fight.
Really? I find the award shows to be more boring as the years go on. ^^;;
Expeshally in my town. It's weird to get ice cream in town since I graduated with them all :/
Oh well no no it would work out fine since my friends do that when I pick a fight. Kass: Hun stop kicking the soda mechine because your not going to win.
O: Not at all expeshally the movie awards thing. You get to see all the nice cloths and you get to see who won and there speech how they thank their dog and secound cusin wilber everyone but thier own spouce.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

I Cappie I

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 6:11 am
Just gots off of work, and I'm sleepy and had a upset stomach because I ate a whole jar of pickles the night before. rofl Buummps!!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:25 am
Just woke up..hi  

Airlian

Airlian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:32 am
I like mornings evil  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:33 am
So I got all A,s ands B's this term  

Airlian

Airlian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:40 am
Yay for me  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:41 am
I deserve a big hug  

Airlian

Airlian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:46 am
So I was really happy and as a gift to my self I just bought manties for my avi  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games