Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2914 2915 2916 2917 2918 2919 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:33 pm
*sips her drink, moving from behind the counter as TES walks behind it, taking a seat down from Kat*

I actually don't know how to answer that question. neutral Things aren't the best and keeps getting weirder. How about you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:37 pm
"I guess you could say I'm in the same predicament......but, I do know that something has to be done. It's just what has to be done is where I get confused." She sips her drink and sighs.

She looks over at Icy, "Any questions you want me to answer for you? I know Kaoru appearing seems suspicious, and I'm sure you have plenty of questions about his motives....."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:42 pm
*after drinking down most of the bottle he got out, he pauses to yawn then grabs another bottle and closes the fridge. When he turns to go sit down, he sees Icy and Katana there, but doesn't say anything and just keeps walking to the nearest table. He sets down his water bottles, pulls out a chair, and plops down on it. At first get goes to reach for the water bottle he almost finished, but then he just ends up laying his head down on the table to rest for a moment*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:56 pm
*she looks at Katana warily for a while, not sure if she can even be truthful at this point*

You know, my range of trust has been put through the wringer lately and I honestly don't know what is or isn't believable anymore. I'm at a lost and the only thing I know for certain is that I've got two crazed lunatics on a warpath.

*takes a large sip from her drink and groans, leaning her head back and staring at the ceiling, talking more to herself than anyone else*

Maybe I was better off in that backwater hole of a town Flame found me in. Hmph, true I wouldn't be alive to this day but seems I'm almost in that same predicament he found me in the first time.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:00 pm
"Well, I know I'm happy he got you out of that town, since it means you're here now." She gives Icy a small smile, "Truthfully, I'm surprised as hell that he showed up here....and to find out that the reason he didn't leave L when I did was b/c she wouldn't let him......I feel like I've been through the emotional wringer myself...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:12 pm
*slides her gaze over to Katana, letting her head loll over to the side a bit*

So the lover tale is true then? Must've really loved you to relenquish his life to that boisterous b***h just to give you yours back. Must be nice.

*sits up and takes another large sip, leaning over the counter and grabbing the bottle she left sitting there*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:27 pm
"Not so nice the way he ended it when I left two years ago though," she sighs and sips her drink.

"Apparently he thought it would be easier on me to move on without him if I hated him.....and now he's back.....and I don't know how I feel about him right now. Part of me is pissed as hell that he's here, and another....well...another part is glad he's still in one piece."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:38 pm
*laughs humorlessly, finishing her drink in one gulp and refilling it as she speaks*

At least you and your partner had something to begin with. At least you know he really did love you and saw you as something more than just a partner. stare That he actually cared and you weren't just a convenience for him, or a hindurance. stressed

*sighs and trails off, sipping her drink and letting her mind run it's usual marathon*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:40 pm
She finishes off her drink, gets up and goes behind the bar to make another. "Sounds like you have something on your mind too......need a shoulder?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:51 pm
*looks into her drink and shakes her head*

Trust me, it's nothing shoulder-worthy. Just a dumb old puppy love that grew into something more, but was never recognized, let alone returned.

*frowning deep into her glass, she changes the subject*

Has Brat been around by chance? I've been meaning to tell her about the packages Flame and I received from the Russians when they dropped us off that night.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:53 pm
She shakes her head, "I don't know if she was around last night, I stayed downstairs the entire evening. What sort of packages are we talking about?" She heads back to her seat, glad at the subject change.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:07 pm
Well, first we were basically told that since we were L-less and empty handed, that we were not to leave GGG unless otherwise instructed. The packages were further proof that this Ivan a*****e is just as diabolical as L, as he'd put together a nice little file on each of us, documents of our various accounts, proof of ownership to Flames business, original birth certificates and social security cards.

You know, a nice little life history to show that he can get to us no matter where we go. stare Plus, I haven't seen Flame since the night we got back and it's worrying me, moreso with this whacked out plan your partner has come up with. I've called and texted who knows how many times and he's yet to retun either.

*downs drink and sets glass down, propping an elbow on the counter and placing her chin in her hand*

So I'm dying to know if she knows anything about it.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:15 pm
"Hm, well she might know about it by now. The only thing that bothers me about Kaoru's plan of turning L over to the Russians is can we really trust them? Me, I'd feel better taking the b***h out with my rifle from a quarter mile away.....," she frowns and sips her drink.

"As a matter of fact, I even went to the shooting range to get some practice in today just in case I ever get that kind of opportunity. If only my sight had been off on my scope just a wee bit when we were in Jamaica, we wouldn't be in this pickle right now."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:23 pm
-dame bites her bottom lip as if in ecstasy, hand clenching the sheet so hard her knuckles are turning white, hips wriggling. A wisp of hair brushes against dame’s brow, waking her from her sleep. She opens her eyes and sees Flame beside her, sleeping. Embarrassment washes over her because of her dream and her face turns red. She turns over, her back to him, trying to erase her dreams from her mind and return to slumber.-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:26 pm
Huh, you know I'm starting to believe she can't be killed. I don't even think she's human. She'd probably end up dodging bullets and s**t like an agent from Matrix or something. rolleyes I don't know what or how, but something needs to be done and soon. I'm not one to be told what to do and I'm feeling very antsy right now. Taking the Russians on a road trip sounds about up my alley right now. evil  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2914 2915 2916 2917 2918 2919 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games