Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2912 2913 2914 2915 2916 2917 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:41 am
-her eyes brim with tears again as she looks up at him- I don't want to hurt people, Flame. I came into this job with no intentions of doing so. L hurts people...on purpose. I only want to hurt people who deserve it.

-she lets go of her middle and moves even closer to Flame- I...I wouldn't know what to do without the jobs she provides. I...I don't want to go back to living a normal life. I...I wouldn't be satisfied. At least not at this point in life. -she rests her forehead against his chest- I don't want my skills to go to waste...and my training is yet to be completed.

-pulls back slightly to look up at him- And I'm not saying that in order to find excuses to go back to her, Flame. I'm just saying what I know to be true.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:45 am
{{They're GGG IDs, not just for MW. I made them.}}

*looks at Karrie strangely* "Are you sure he's not just a clone that you were told was your nephew? The differences between you are just about as minuscule as the ones between me and Draa... well, except this one also seems younger.... and isn't a grunny. He's not a grunny is he? eek " *rubs his chin* "Maybe they just let him age naturally from an embryo instead of giving him stuff to age faster."

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:49 am
Oh. What language is that?

sweatdrop Mitri, you're here for two weeks. I'm sure you'll be able to talk to Ryzan again. We do need to go home so Niiki to get some sleep.

We don't live too far away. Just about a 3-hour drive. *covers his mouth as he yawns* Sorry.

Erm... no, I'm pretty sure he's not my clone. He was three when I came to live with them.

I'm not a grunny!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:53 am
*shrugs* "Well, maybe -you're- the clone then. If you do find out you are a grunny, be sure not to tell Draa how you managed to keep a human form. I'd much prefer he stays a grunny stare "  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:57 am
Quortek! You should not be so rude to those you have just met. *smiles at Mitri* I must apologize for him. He is not exactly the mzilst welcoming of people sweatdrop

If you need to go, then do not let us keep you~

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:02 am
I'm pretty sure neither of us is a clone. I was seven then. *shrugs*

It's ok. It was still nice to meet you two.

Good night, Ryzan. Good night, Tes. *walks out, Mitri, Niiki, and Velcore following him*

*chirps good night to the elves*

*waves to Tes and Ryzan on his way out*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:06 am
-he sighs and places his arms around her, reminding himself she was still young. At that age, the job was still fresh, adventurous and challenging. At his age, one prayed for an early retirement that didn't involve a funeral-

You know, you act as if she's the only one who's in the business of killing. If keeping a job in your "field" is what's keeping you glued to her, then I'm sure your credentials are credible enough to gain another employer.

-then he thought about it, but quickly dropped that idea. He'd definitely have to consult Icy about having dame join their team and that was nothing but a whole new battle to fight with her. He looked down into her eyes and wondered if she'd ever want a normal life, and for the first time in his life, he felt his years. Dropping his arms, he takes hold of her hand and leads her to her bed, sitting her down-

Whatever you decide to do dame, it's your decision. I won't lie and say that I'll stand by you if you go back to L. The time I spent with L in Switzerland could be spread throughout ten lifetimes and it still would have been more than one can bear. But for now, let's try and eat.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:26 am
-she smiles and hugs him briefly then opens up the food, noting its coldness- It's gone cold. Let me warm them up for a few seconds. -she rolls the bag back up, places it in the microwave, closes the door and sets it. As it is humming along and spinning, nuking the food, dame walks back to Flame, straddling him and sitting on his lap. dame grins wickedly and gives him a long passionate kiss.-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:34 am
ThisEmptySoul
{{They're GGG IDs, not just for MW. I made them.}}

*looks at Karrie strangely* "Are you sure he's not just a clone that you were told was your nephew? The differences between you are just about as minuscule as the ones between me and Draa... well, except this one also seems younger.... and isn't a grunny. He's not a grunny is he? eek " *rubs his chin* "Maybe they just let him age naturally from an embryo instead of giving him stuff to age faster."
((Lol ok how can I get one that is fake and says void across it like I shouldn't have one. lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:40 am
-surprised at her change in pace, he returns the kiss belatedly, wrapping his arms around her waist and holding her flush against him. As they kiss, his mind goes off in two different directions. One side tells him to slow her down and let her figure out what she's going to do before complicating her life any more, while the other side wants nothing more than to take her and do as he pleases. Feeling himself become very aroused, he loosens his hold and kisses a trail down to her neck, speaking into it-

Um, I- I think the food's warm enough.

{{and this Flame is flickering out. I got one more post in me before I go out}}  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:52 am
{{Here's a blank one if you want to try to do something with it, Razz. Just open it in an image editing program and modify it to your heart's content.}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:53 am
-she groans slightly as he kisses down her neck, getting dangerously close to her sweet spot. Her hands are clenching on to his shoulder. Hearing his words, dame hooks her ankles behind his, and leans back, stretching at full length, she hits the microwave button, causing it to halt. dame sits back up, running her fingertips up and down his arms and repays him kisses to his neck, using her tongue and sucking some as well twisted Her evil glint is apparent what her mind is on now. She purrs seductively- Food surely is warm enough... -reaches behind her and starts undoing some of the laces on her cincher- Do you wanna eat that now... twisted or something else... -licks up his jugular-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:56 am
{{.... my answer would actually be food first...}}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:58 am
((We know, Tes. rolleyes ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:23 am
-she was damn well making it hard for him to help her not complicate her life any further. But from the show she was putting on and the look of passion in her eye let him know exactly what it was she wanted help with. A low growl rumbling in his throat, he kisses her while his fingers find their way into the tops of her stockings. Getting a good grip on both, he pulls them down to her knees and rubs his hands across her bare thighs, feeling the bandage where her shuriken cut her.

His fingers then snake their way up under her skirt, pushing it up past her hips and around her waist as she sucks in a breath. Sucking her bottom lip, he plays with the edges of her panties then grabbing her by the a**. Letting go of her lip, he smirks as he flips her over on her back. Her eyes are glazed over and he smiles, standing up and looking at her. He helps her to finish undressing, taking her shoes and stockings off, loving how she wiggles to get her skirt down past her hips. As she tosses her cincher at him, he helps her out of her last two articles of clothing-

-ORIGINAL POST-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2912 2913 2914 2915 2916 2917 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games