Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2911 2912 2913 2914 2915 2916 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:55 pm
Lil Brat
Razzdango
Lil Brat
((Leko just took the panty thief to her room eek Doesn't think she'll have any lace when she wakes up tomorrow. ninja

Bratty needs to stop buying stuff gonk ))

((Lol I can't do any thing this spell wont wear off for a while the only thing I can do is snuggle up to those preety little things crying ))
((Ewwww ~ imp boogers on her intimates burning_eyes ))

(( rofl xd xp ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:57 pm
*The past few days, his dreams were generally tame, which he was thankful for. They mostly centered around him being a prunny while Draa took his place as far as how the other patrons regarded him. Even the long neglected "Pin the Tail on Tes" game was turned into "Pin the Tail on Draa". He wished he could play the game and stick him with actual pins stare While there were some occasional moments that gave him the painful reminder that Draa and Ryzan were together in his dreams, he at least didn't have to witness them actually -being- together....

Since things seemed to be calming down, at least for the moment, he figures he'll take Ryzan upstairs for a change. Ryzan hadn't complained or mentioned wanting to get out of their quarters, but he figured having to stay downstairs all the time wasn't easy for him.

After going through the security measures, he passes through the office and into the main bar area with Ryzan close behind, then goes behind the counter to make himself a cherry limeade.*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:02 am
katana68
Lil Brat
Razzdango
Lil Brat
((Leko just took the panty thief to her room eek Doesn't think she'll have any lace when she wakes up tomorrow. ninja

Bratty needs to stop buying stuff gonk ))

((Lol I can't do any thing this spell wont wear off for a while the only thing I can do is snuggle up to those preety little things crying ))
((Ewwww ~ imp boogers on her intimates burning_eyes ))

(( rofl xd xp ))

((Yea I'll be curled up in a great pair when she wakes in the morning MAKING SURE NOT TO BE IN AYAMIS or around lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:04 am
-listening, his frown lessens and his stiffness starts to ease-

That is a very good point dame. So, what are your thoughts on what he said?

-by this time he's dropped his arms to his side and softened his stance-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am
*seeing Tes begin making his own drink, he walks over to him and tries to take the bottle of lime juice away* Let me make it for you, Quortek. You have been going through enough lately.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:09 am
*stands up and walks out to the dining room* Hey, you guys ready to go home?

I'm ready. *leans back and stretches*

*nods* Me too.

Hey, we met that Dame girl. She really is cute.

stare Don't even think about it. You've got enough problems with the girls at home from what I've heard.

Er... sweatdrop Ummm...

*nearly spits out the last of his drink* Yeah, he's got-

*reaches across the table and puts his hand over Mitri's mouth* Shut up! stressed

*chirps in laughter*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:12 am
-looks up at him, into his eyes, pushing the hurt aside, green eyes sincere- I...I think I want to be through hurting people.

-her hold tightens on herself as her lip quivers. Cursing herself, she bites the inside of her lip and takes a few breaths- She's my sister, Flame... -dame frowns looking back down to where her chin is almost touching her chest. Strands of hair fall down around her face-

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:19 am
*laughs slightly and takes the bottle back from Ryzan* "I'm well enough to make my own limeade, Ry. Besides, it'll be easier if I do it myself than if I have to teach you first anyway. Why don't you just get yourself something, alright?"

*kisses Ryzan's forehead and goes back to making his drink. Afterward, he looks around at the empty bar while taking a seat* "Guess we sort of picked a late hour to come up."

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:22 am
C'mon guys. I want to see if there's anyone in the main bar first. There are some people who don't usually show up until around this time. *leads his nephews and Velcore over to the main bar, smiling when he sees Tes and Ryzan behind the bar* Hey Tes, hey Ryzan. These are my nephews, Niiki and Mitri. *they nod as Karrie say their names and say hello*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:28 am
*blushes just slightly when Tes kisses him and smiles. He starts browsing the shelves to see if he would perhaps want something different this time when he hears Karrie greet him and Tes, turning to face him*
Vendui' Karrie~ I did not expect to see anyone at his hour.

*smiles at him and the two young men he introduces. He walks over and holds out his hand to shake theirs* Vendui' Niiki and Mitri. I am R'zn of the House Vx'tul, jhal you may call me Ryzan. It is close enough wink

Ryzan Vixtul

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:28 am
-reaching out, he grabs her by her upper arms and pulls her towards him. He then cups her chin and tilts her face up-

I know she's your sister dame. But you need to know that you're your own person. If you keep this up, you're going to completely lose sight of yourself for her. Do you not believe that you deserve to be happy, to have a life, free of dictation and fear? You're the only one that can fix this dame. It's your life, your happiness, your heart, you love, not hers.

Ultimately you have to figure out what you want, no, what you deserve and let nothing stop you from obtaining it. It's not L that's stopping you, it's you that's stopping you. You're your own obstacle, and once you get out of your way, you'll be able to see what it is that you've wanted all along.

-he tightens his grip on her chin as she tries to look away-

You say you -think- you want to stop hurting people. Shouldn't you know for certain that you want to stop hurting people? Hurting yourself? You can only run on automatic for so long before you finally break down like the good little robot you've turned yourself into. Wake up dame, before it's too late.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:31 am
*raises an eyebrow at Karrie's nephews, looking back and forth between them and Karrie. After a brief pause, he points at the younger looking one while looking at Karrie.* "Don't tell me you've got a clone too..."  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:35 am
I know, we're here late. We're actually on our way home. Just thought I'd come by and see if anyone was here.

*shakes his hand* Hello, Ryzan.

*shakes Ryzan's hand* Hello. What does Vendui' mean?

*laughs* No, Tes. He's my nephew. He just looks... a lot like me. What's strange is I was adopted. *scratches his head*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:36 am
((Tes who makes those Mw id's? and how can I get one with VOID across it? lol))  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:40 am
Vendui' is a greeting, waelin one... *lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles* Gi ussta, that is to say "young one".

Have you two come from far away to visit your uncle?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2911 2912 2913 2914 2915 2916 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games