Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2908 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:51 pm
-dame blushes slightly when Mitri says not lately- redface Yeah... -she balances on one leg and rubs her calf with her the other foot- So, -coughs- how long are ya'll in town for? -mind wanders to Flame in the shower and how she wishes she was in there with him...a slight flush creeps up her chest-  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:01 pm
Niiki's leaving tomorrow afternoon, but I'm staying for two weeks. Uncle Karrie needs my help.

*stares at Dame with narrowed eyes, wanting her to walk away from Niiki and Mitri before saying anything to her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:06 pm
*Leko stalks up the stairs - still in her robes - with her nose buried in Ayami's forbidden spell book. she makes her way to the liqour cabinet and without even needing to look up grabs the bottle of jack then a bottle of lime juice*
There's just got to be something here...
no good rotten....

*growls but it hurts to even do so - lets out a deep hiss as she charms the bottles to make themselves into a drink*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:07 pm
-smiles at him- Aww, that's so sweet, hon. I'm glad you are helping your uncle, Mitri, he's a good guy. Well deserved of loving family members and friends. ^_^ Hopefully I'll get to talk to you again soon, Mitri. And Niiki, -pats his cheek affectionately- You come back and visit us soon, okay? -dame scratches Velcore under the chin- Welp, I need to go speak with him briefly... sweatdrop I'll catch ya'll guys later. -smiles and slips off to Karrie's office, knocking polietly and quietly on the doorframe- Karrie?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:10 pm
((Who's Leko cursing now? Anyone wants to bet it's Jack?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:11 pm
((that damned immortal vampire who tried to kill me 2 days ago!!! scream sorry *calms down*))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:12 pm
((Cursing the Vamp ninja Can Ayami undo your curses? confused ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:14 pm
((she can... stare if she knows which ones I did ninja twisted ))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:15 pm
*looks a bit confused at what Dame says* Of course I'd help him. Why wouldn't I?

Oh, I'll be back. I'd stay if I didn't have to work, but I'll be coming back to pick Mitri up.

*looks up at the door when he hears Dame's knock* Come in.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:18 pm
((Better not spill on her book then, or she'll figure out quickly. wink ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:21 pm
-opens the door and walks in, stopping a few feet in front of his desk and holding her hands in front of her, fiddling- Hey, Karrie...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:23 pm
Lil Brat
((Better not spill on her book then, or she'll figure out quickly. wink ))

(( rofl ))

*finds something that looks promising and props her feet up and the stool beside her and reads more carefully*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:29 pm
*sets aside the papers he'd been looking at and looks up at Dame* Hey Dame. I'm glad to see you're home safe. *smiles at her*

*looks at Niiki* Something's going on that Uncle Karrie's not telling us...

No kidding.

*nods*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:37 pm
Listen, Karrie. -she says, taking a deep breath- I'm...I'm about to lay it all on you at once, okay? And...well...here it goes... -takes another deep breath and starts talking, rushing at first-

You deserve someone who isn't going to have to deceive or hide things or tell half-truths. Someone who isn't involved in shady business. You deserve to have a girlfriend who you don't know if when she says she's going to take care of business if she means she's going out to kill someone or if she's just going out to run errands. I really enjoyed my time with you. -she walks closer- And I will never forget it. -cups his face- But...while I didn't want our relationship to end...I see now that maybe it was for the best. I know you will find a really great girl, who will treat you the way you should be treated...and not have to be so secretive. Do...do you understand?

-she sighs and drops her hand- Also... -she turns away from him- I want you to find out by my own lips that...well, I am...or want to, eventually, start a relationship with... -bites her lip and voice goes soft- Flame. I...I really care for him. But... -turns back to him- I would never want to hurt you, Karrie. I never came here wanting to hurt anyone, least of all an innocent. I will wait, as long as need be, because I would never dream of seeing you in pain. But…you need to know, he’s in my room, right now. Things…thing – well, he told me of his feelings for me while I was on my trip…and…they run deeper than I thought they did and…well, things are a bit turbulent right now, Karrie and…I just wanna know how you are feeling and where you stand…

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:42 pm
(( pft.. rolleyes "I" can break most of your curses.... ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2908 2909 2910 2911 2912 2913 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games