Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here
★ Profile and Negotiable PAs Section Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:16 am
    4th of July Jobs PA's

Nanami:
        These hands were made for Chemistry: Nanami can choose to make a hazard more potent than it's base form, halving the necessary dosages needed ( to a minimum of one post ) for said hazard to take place but doubling the posts needed to create it. These hazards are labeled with a [ Potent ] tag to place them apart from other hazards.

Karleen:
        Food is love, food is life: Karleen loves food, and thoroughly enjoys it; because of this love for food, she has studied it, and through her studies gains an extra Ryouri-Nin typing ( All-rounder, Nutritionist, etc. ).

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ρ є r ѕ σ η α ℓ • ∂ α т α|├▬
Full Name: Asuka Saimoto
Nickname:

Birthdate: April 12th

Height: 4'11
Weight: 112 lbs

Nindo: "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth."
Personality: Honest | Benevolent | Decisive | Dauntless | Imaginative | Impatient | Obsessive | Persistent | Tardy/Loses track of time

Village: Sunagakure
Title: Genin
First Class: Genjutsu
Second Class: Bloodline

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c σ м в α т • ∂ α т α|├▬
Bloodline: Saimoto
• Techniques can be performed with one hand
• Visible to doujutsu, slightly visible in dark
• Empty Flask: All members of the Saimoto clan gain [ 40 ] Chakra and [ 20 ] Stamina

Chakra Pool: 405
Stamina Pool: 155
Chakra Element: Fuuton, Raiton
Chakra Color: Grayscale, often shifting between shades but always visible
Chakra Materialization: Slithers, even when it engulfs her it looks like separate streams moving against each other, almost like a living tentacle-esque thing

Strengths:
• Perceptive
• Reaction time
Weaknesses:
• Adrenaline kicks in quickly
• Low stamina
Fears:
• Getting sick
• Growing old

Class Disciplines :
• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used.
Reductions:
• Learns fuuton [1] post faster
• Learns raiton [1] post faster
• Learns genjutsu [1] post faster
• Learns bloodline [1] post faster

Personal Attributes:
• Techniques have twice the range
• +10 ninjutsu slots

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|c α r є є r • ∂ α т α|├▬
Ryo: 両{Money} {Start at zero}
AC: {Advancement credit} {Start at zero} {Additional information in mission board subforum}

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0 {All start at zero}
C Rank :: 0
B Rank :: 0
A Rank :: 0
S Rank :: 0

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 19
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 14
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Set of 3 throwing knives
Weapon Range: 7 inches
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs per
Weapon Location: Waist

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ι η ν є η т σ r у|├▬
• x5 Kunai
• x5 Shuriken
• x5 Senbon

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|т є c н η ι q υ є ѕ|├▬
▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Henge no Jutsu [ Transformation Technique ]
• Kawarimi no Jutsu [ Substitution Technique ]
• Bushin no Jutsu [ Clone Technique ]
• Suimen Hokou no Waza [ Act of Water Surface Walking ]
• Kinobori no Waza [ Act of Tree Climbing ]
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton}

Raiton {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton} {If only one element, remove section}

Bloodline - Void Release {Bloodline, Kugutsu, Eiseijutsu, etc.} {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}
• {Stage progression / techniques learned}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|н ι ѕ т σ r у|├▬
Asuka had to stay home from the ninja academy one day because she was sick, so her mom stayed home too. Of course, her mother needed to go buy some medicine. Her mom came back at the same time a burglar entered the house. They fought in the living room while Asuka was stuck in a fever dream; her own mind supplied an explanation for the sound of screaming that pierced the sleepy haze, and she later woke to find her mom on the floor, dead. Her aunt moved in and watches over the now-genin as she copes with maladaptive daydreaming, a strict personal code, and a suppressed sense of injustice.

avem xxvii

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 1:20 am
Ergo War
Koko: Your Evergreen PA looks good, and if you want to rework your earlier PA, I'll allow it without consuming your pre-Chuunin edit.

Thank you very, very much. Below is a possible rework.

Mind and Body - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. After earning the title of "Xx: Doctor," Kagerou can gain additional medical field types. Every 10 medical field jobs, Kagerou can pick up a new type. The types are added to her doctor title (i.e: "Xx, Xx: Doctor" for 50+ medical field jobs) and Kagerou gains the bonuses of a full fledged doctor in the added types.

Also, I only just realized that there was an Evergreen religion in this guild. Just in case this changes anything, I would like to clarify that I didn't mean for the Evergreen Growth to be related to the religion of the same name. It's just a botany job PA.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:00 pm
Tor: Looks good, though for the Food PA, be aware that the second typing would need to be trained up separately from the first.

Avem: Looks good.

Koko: The Evergreen clarification doesn't change anything, so you're good there. For Mind and Body, it would have to be limited to one extra medical field type and you'd have to train it up separately from your primary medical field.

I Tortured Sleep I
    4th of July Jobs PA's

Nanami:
        These hands were made for Chemistry: Nanami can choose to make a hazard more potent than it's base form, halving the necessary dosages needed ( to a minimum of one post ) for said hazard to take place but doubling the posts needed to create it. These hazards are labeled with a [ Potent ] tag to place them apart from other hazards.

Karleen:
        Food is love, food is life: Karleen loves food, and thoroughly enjoys it; because of this love for food, she has studied it, and through her studies gains an extra Ryouri-Nin typing ( All-rounder, Nutritionist, etc. ).

avem xxvii
Full Name: Asuka Saimoto
Nickname:

Birthdate: April 12th

Height: 4'11
Weight: 112 lbs

Nindo: "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth."
Personality: Honest | Benevolent | Decisive | Dauntless | Imaginative | Impatient | Obsessive | Persistent | Tardy/Loses track of time

First Class: Genjutsu

Bloodline: Saimoto
• Techniques can be performed with one hand
• Visible to doujutsu, slightly visible in dark
• Empty Flask: All members of the Saimoto clan gain [ 40 ] Chakra and [ 20 ] Stamina

Chakra Pool: 405
Stamina Pool: 155
Chakra Element: Fuuton, Raiton
Chakra Color: Grayscale, often shifting between shades but always visible
Chakra Materialization: Slithers, even when it engulfs her it looks like separate streams moving against each other, almost like a living tentacle-esque thing

Strengths:
• Perceptive
• Reaction time
Weaknesses:
• Adrenaline kicks in quickly
• Low stamina
Fears:
• Getting sick
• Growing old

Class Disciplines :
• Inception: The user's genjutsu prowess has increased the sheer power of the genjutsu, making them act a rank higher then they are (up to S rank). This increases the Kai cost for an opponent.
• Thoroughbred: Your maximum chakra pool and maximum stamina pool are both increased by {10} points, and you receive an additional {05} points to each pool whenever you rank up. Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used.
Reductions:
• Learns fuuton [1] post faster
• Learns raiton [1] post faster
• Learns genjutsu [1] post faster
• Learns bloodline [1] post faster

Personal Attributes:
• Techniques have twice the range
• +10 ninjutsu slots

Ryo: 両{Money} {Start at zero}
AC: {Advancement credit} {Start at zero} {Additional information in mission board subforum}

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 19
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 14
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 01

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|ω є α ρ σ η • ∂ α т α|├▬
Weapon Type: Set of 3 throwing knives
Weapon Range: 7 inches
Weapon Weight: 3 lbs per
Weapon Location: Waist

• x5 Kunai
• x5 Shuriken
• x5 Senbon

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton: {Start with the following six only}
• Kai [ Release ]

Fuuton {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton}

Raiton {Katon, Suiton, Raiton, Doton, Fuuton} {If only one element, remove section}

Bloodline - Void Release {Bloodline, Kugutsu, Eiseijutsu, etc.} {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|G e n j u t s u

• {If none, remove section}

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

{Style name here}

▬▬┤|B u k i j u t s u

{Style name here}

Asuka had to stay home from the ninja academy one day because she was sick, so her mom stayed home too. Of course, her mother needed to go buy some medicine. Her mom came back at the same time a burglar entered the house. They fought in the living room while Asuka was stuck in a fever dream; her own mind supplied an explanation for the sound of screaming that pierced the sleepy haze, and she later woke to find her mom on the floor, dead. Her aunt moved in and watches over the now-genin as she copes with maladaptive daydreaming, a strict personal code, and a suppressed sense of injustice.

HeadlessKoko
Ergo War
Koko: Your Evergreen PA looks good, and if you want to rework your earlier PA, I'll allow it without consuming your pre-Chuunin edit.

Thank you very, very much. Below is a possible rework.

Mind and Body - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. After earning the title of "Xx: Doctor," Kagerou can gain additional medical field types. Every 10 medical field jobs, Kagerou can pick up a new type. The types are added to her doctor title (i.e: "Xx, Xx: Doctor" for 50+ medical field jobs) and Kagerou gains the bonuses of a full fledged doctor in the added types.

Also, I only just realized that there was an Evergreen religion in this guild. Just in case this changes anything, I would like to clarify that I didn't mean for the Evergreen Growth to be related to the religion of the same name. It's just a botany job PA.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:40 am
Ergo War

But of course, only makes the experience more fun. o v o
More ridiculous cooking for me! biggrin DD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:39 pm
4th of July Holiday update:

Miko: 1 [Jobs] [PA], and 2k ryou

PA Dazzling Woodwork: Any item that Miko crafts that has wood in it's structure can have +1 extra marble added to it's structure for effects past the normal limit.

Choumei: Contract summoning enhancement [+1 to effective rank] for 1 encounter, for 1 single summoning. And, 1 Detriments Helper [Adds +10 years to the Juin user's life, or negates an Implant's initial -320 chakra]

For Choumei I want it for the negation of an implants charka depleting effect.

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:07 am
Ergo War
Koko: The Evergreen clarification doesn't change anything, so you're good there. For Mind and Body, it would have to be limited to one extra medical field type and you'd have to train it up separately from your primary medical field.

Understood. Is the below edit acceptable?

Mind and Body - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:47 pm
ShadowHawk16

Okay, few pieces here and there.
First off, you get to pick and apply two classes. If you're choosing to specialize in Bukijutsu, you get to pick two of its disciplines to run with. This will also give you the reductions of both classes.

Effectively, your PAs are cancelling each other out, you can drop the take 1 extra post to learn on both of them, since a flat 1 post less reduction isn't a major issue for a PA.

Your "Twin Katana" would actually be what is considered a Daisho, or a Katana and Wakizashi pair, and the general starter gear allows for a singular weapon, not a pair. I also, in general have an issue with the weapons carried on the back thing as a practicality issue, but that's neither here nor there, though I will say, your weapon weights are way off for them. A standard katana weighs between 2-3 lbs, not 6.

Weak Poison Tipped Darts? No, outright no. The Inventory covers basic projectiles only, you want poison, you have to be medical and have the technique to make it, have the relevant jobs to make it, or purchase it.

Oddly labeled reading scroll? This will need elaboration, as if it is anything besides a 'flavor' item, it will be outright denied.

AD Reaper Elyse
Approved

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:58 pm
ShadowHawk16
Wolfe Whitehorn

Understood, wasn't sure on some of the stuff.
The scroll was more of a misc. item for RP related activities. (Just a simple reading scroll in other words.)

The weights were off because i didn't have any idea about them xD

Regardless I will attempt to fix it to the proper standards needed to approve it ^_^

I am a blacksmith and a research historical weaponry, so if you need assistance in that measure, feel more than free to message me.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:52 pm
Looks good to me. Approved!

HeadlessKoko
Ergo War

Understood. Is the below edit acceptable?

Mind and Body - A sound soul resides in a sound mind and a sound body. To ensure the health of all three, Kagerou must master every aspect of medicine. Kagerou gains an additional medical field type. The additional type needs to be trained separately from the first.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

VampireKittenz

Virtuous Saint

10,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:43 am
The 4th on the 5th guild gift, I want to choose #1. My job pa is going to be a religious one. I already have 'Religion-based :: Performing a ritual, warding an area against monsters for a day' and want to also have an opposite one, where Aria can draw monsters towards an area. Something like 'Religion-based :: Performing a ritual, warding an area to draw monsters for a day'.

My profile: ]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23152986

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:54 pm
Full Name: Markov, Last Name Unknown
Nickname: -

Birthdate: Oct. 2

Height: 74 Inches - 187cm
Weight: 175lbs - 79kg

Nindo: "Freedom... That is the only answer."
Personality: Markov is an unhinged individual, he's not afraid to run his mouth against an individual when he's ticked off, and unlike most, he's not afraid to throw punches, or explosions, to back up his words. He is not religious at all, in fact, he abhors the idea of religion and any institution that seeks chain down people.

First Class: Taijutsu

Bloodline: Bakuton

Chakra Pool: 320
Stamina Pool: 370
Chakra Element: Fire, Earth
Chakra Color: Crimson
Chakra Materialization: An Explosion

Strengths:
• Combat at Close-to-Mid Range
• Explosions
Weaknesses:
• Lightning Jutsu
• Water Jutsu
• Talks a lot
Fears:
• Being drowned in the sand
• Silence

Class Disciplines :

• Brawler: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body greatly increases your flexibility and reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.

Reductions:
• Learn Taijutu one (1) post faster.
• Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.

Personal Attributes:

• Volatile Body: Markov is much more volatile outside than what he is inside. He is unable to channel chakra to form genjutsu, but he has a larger chakra and stamina pool. [13 Genjutsu slots exchanged for 5 Chakra and Stamina each] (+ 65 Chakra and Stamina)

• Demolition's Expert: Markov gives up 2 ninjutsu slots in order to have access to 2 physical method techniques.

Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:
D Rank :: 0

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

• 10 Kunai
• 5 Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton

Katon

Bakuton: Physical

Bakuton: Clay

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Kaiser Fist
• 0/4

Western Bursting Fist
• 0/4

Suiken
• 0/4

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

Hard Physical [Locked Style]
• {D-rank}

{D-rank Slots}
• {Stage progression / technique learned} + {Training Link}

Markov doesn’t know where he comes from, he doesn’t care either. He was dropped off at an orphanage when he was just a babe, at the same time many trading caravans were passing through the village, so being able to trace just who he is, is nearly impossible. But as I stated before, he doesn’t care where he comes from, what he cares about is what happened after he was dropped into the village, how the people mocked him for the mouths he had on his hands. And every time they did, he proceeded to beat the crap out of them, he didn’t care if they were his age, older or younger, one, two, three, or ten of them. He never let anyone keep him down, because that was who he was. In the academy, during one of his brawls, he met a girl by the name of Sayuri; they bonded over their mutual loneliness, they were both outcasts, and this brought them together as friends.

Ergo War

Lan, Tao and Ariel approved me making a 3rd character before gaining Jounin because Ariel wants more people in Suna, namely more male characters.

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:18 pm
VampKitz: Approved.

Rexnov: Approved. You certainly have a lot of backers on this one!

Rexnov
Full Name: Markov, Last Name Unknown
Nickname: -

Birthdate: Oct. 2

Height: 74 Inches - 187cm
Weight: 175lbs - 79kg

Nindo: "Freedom... That is the only answer."
Personality: Markov is an unhinged individual, he's not afraid to run his mouth against an individual when he's ticked off, and unlike most, he's not afraid to throw punches, or explosions, to back up his words. He is not religious at all, in fact, he abhors the idea of religion and any institution that seeks chain down people.

First Class: Taijutsu

Bloodline: Bakuton

Chakra Pool: 320
Stamina Pool: 370
Chakra Element: Fire, Earth
Chakra Color: Crimson
Chakra Materialization: An Explosion

Strengths:
• Combat at Close-to-Mid Range
• Explosions
Weaknesses:
• Lightning Jutsu
• Water Jutsu
• Talks a lot
Fears:
• Being drowned in the sand
• Silence

Class Disciplines :

• Brawler: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body greatly increases your flexibility and reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.

Reductions:
• Learn Taijutu one (1) post faster.
• Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.

Personal Attributes:

• Volatile Body: Markov is much more volatile outside than what he is inside. He is unable to channel chakra to form genjutsu, but he has a larger chakra and stamina pool. [13 Genjutsu slots exchanged for 5 Chakra and Stamina each] (+ 65 Chakra and Stamina)

• Demolition's Expert: Markov gives up 2 ninjutsu slots in order to have access to 2 physical method techniques.

Ryo: 両0
AC: 0

Missions Complete:

Crafting Jobs Complete:

Limitations:
• Ninjutsu : : 00 / 06
• Genjutsu : : 00 / 00
• Taijutsu Styles: : 00 / 02
• Bukijutsu Styles: : 00 / 00

• 10 Kunai
• 5 Shuriken

▬▬┤|N i n j u t s u

Maruton:
• Kai [ Release ]

Doton

Katon

Bakuton: Physical

Bakuton: Clay

▬▬┤|T a i j u t s u

Kaiser Fist
• 0/4

Western Bursting Fist
• 0/4

Suiken
• 0/4

▬▬┤|F o r m l e s s S t y l e

Hard Physical [Locked Style]
• {D-rank}

{D-rank Slots}

Markov doesn’t know where he comes from, he doesn’t care either. He was dropped off at an orphanage when he was just a babe, at the same time many trading caravans were passing through the village, so being able to trace just who he is, is nearly impossible. But as I stated before, he doesn’t care where he comes from, what he cares about is what happened after he was dropped into the village, how the people mocked him for the mouths he had on his hands. And every time they did, he proceeded to beat the crap out of them, he didn’t care if they were his age, older or younger, one, two, three, or ten of them. He never let anyone keep him down, because that was who he was. In the academy, during one of his brawls, he met a girl by the name of Sayuri; they bonded over their mutual loneliness, they were both outcasts, and this brought them together as friends.

Ergo War

Lan, Tao and Ariel approved me making a 3rd character before gaining Jounin because Ariel wants more people in Suna, namely more male characters.

VampireKittenz
The 4th on the 5th guild gift, I want to choose #1. My job pa is going to be a religious one. I already have 'Religion-based :: Performing a ritual, warding an area against monsters for a day' and want to also have an opposite one, where Aria can draw monsters towards an area. Something like 'Religion-based :: Performing a ritual, warding an area to draw monsters for a day'.

My profile:
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23152986  
☆[3} Approval Area :: Post Requests Here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 361 362 363 364 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games