Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:25 am
*returns to dame's apartment after a little shopping trip and stop at the information center, going directly to the computer, which he didn't bother shutting off since yesterday. He pulls out the USB drive from his pocket and plugs it into the computer tower as he has a seat, turning the monitor on. He takes the file recovery program he downloaded at the information center and installs it on dame's computer. When he runs it, it scans the computer for deleted files, listing them in the UI. He gets an evil grin when all the file names for the images dame deleted yesterday pop up.*

Bingo. twisted

*selects all the images and clicks "restore", then moves them onto his USB drive. Once finished, he deletes the files from dame's computer again, and uninstalls the file recovery program*

Sorry dame... but some things you give you just can't take back so easily. twisted

{{Fun fact: When you delete files from your computer, you're not actually "deleting" them. You are just telling your computer to ignore that data so it can be overwritten at a later time. wink }}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:28 am
((-bats eyelashes and waves a pink flashdrive at him that is connected to her keyring- Why Draa, baby, think I would really delete all those artfully done photos? -bats eyelashes more- Someone paid good money for those to be taken. 4laugh whee ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:33 am
{{Given the drive is on -your- keyring, that doesn't do -me- much good, now does it? It doesn't matter if you have your own backup copies because I can't use them. But now I have my own copies to look at and use as I see fit. twisted }}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:39 am
((... eek Use as you see fit... stressed crying DRAA THE GRUNNY, DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO ASSASSINATE YOU!!!! scream ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:54 am
{{Can't assassinate me for something you don't know about. twisted You really should be more careful about your "personal" things, especially when it can be devastating to your reputation.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:07 pm
(( sad cry Guess it won't matter since my reputation's already been through the wringer anyway. cry ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:29 pm
((LOL, Guess dame shouldn't have gave Draa the access to her files in the first place. rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:24 pm
(( stare Knowing him, the little b*****d woulda found them anyway. stare ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:51 pm
((Ah, so that's what Draa downloaded.))

Amy, Kits, Karrie, Thistle, and Velcore had left for Karrie's father's house late Friday afternoon. When they got there, the girls put their bags in Karrie's old room, making Karrie find someplace else to sleep. He ended up staying with Niiki in his room. Velcore stayed with the girls, while Thistle chose to go home with Mitri to stay with him. When he invited her, Thistle was so happy, she turned pink again. It shocked Mitri, but he quickly recovered when Amy explained the change to him.

That night, Amy and Kits stayed up late talking. Kits finally told Amy what had been bothering her, and they both agreed that they needed to talk to Karrie later on.

In the morning, the rest of Karrie's siblings and their kids came over to exchange gifts. After a very large brunch, the adults sat around talking for a few hours while the kids, and Velcore went outside to play in the snow. Then people started to wander out to go back home. Karrie, Kits, Amy and Mitri were the last to leave. Mitri was coming to stay with Karrie until school started again. They arrived back at Karrie's house late Christmas afternoon. Mitri helped Kits take her gifts home while Karrie did the same for Amy, since she was still insisting on staying at her own house. Kits made sure to take care of her present from Amy first. Amy had given her a dress that she had made herself with her magic. Kits thought it was very bautiful, and could hardly wait for an excuse to wear it.

After taking care of the presents and her pets, Kits and Mitri decided to walk over to MW to see if anybody was there. If not, at least they would be getting out of the house for a while. It was already dark, so they decided to wait until later to go to Aqua Springs so Mitri could see the winter resort.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:17 pm
Amy brought in her last pile of presents and set them on her couch. She had to be careful when she walked in so she didn't trip over any of the many decorations that were up around her house. She almost tripped over one of the small ceramic Christmas trees she had on the ground but managed to regain her balance.

After putting the presents on the couch, Amy turned back to look at Karrie. "Thank you for helping me bring in the presents."

Even though Thistle got a lot of presents, she came into the house, jumped up on the couch, and sat down with a huff. She looked sad and angry, all at the same time.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:25 pm
Careful Amy, don't fall. *looks concerned and starts picking up the stuff on the floor* This stuff can be dangerous...

*watches Thistle* What is wrong?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:31 pm
Amy looked over as Karrie started picking stuff up. It didn't really matter since Christmas was over and things needed to be put away.

"Thistle's not that tall, so the fairies and I put some things on the ground that would be eye-level for her."

She went into the kitchen to look at her answering machine. When she didn't see any messages, she sighed in frustration. Nothing from Bonnie's Adoption. The kittens weren't ready to come home, yet.

"Can I get you something to drink, Karrie?"

Thistle huffed and simply flicked her tail. She couldn't exactly tell Velcore what was wrong. She didn't know how to say Mitri's name or how to say what was wrong! She was blue again, though.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:39 pm
Ah, that makes sense. Still, might have been a good idea to keep it out of the walkway... sweatdrop Wait, the fairies? confused

*nuzzles Thistle*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:43 pm
Amy nodded as she went back into the living room, picked up her present from Kits, and started to look for the best place to put it. It was a large gorgeous drop-down pendant ornament. It almost looked like a dream catcher to Amy. She absolutely loved it.

"Yes, the fairies. Don't worry. They kept their dust to themselves."

She saw a hook in the corner of the entryway to the kitchen where she used to hang basket plants from in the summer. She went over there and used her powers over the wind to float it up there.

Thistle sighed softly and simply didn't move, not even to nuzzle Velcore back, which was very odd. She loved having Velcore back, even if they weren't at home. But it was impossible for her to be happy right now.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:48 pm
Wow... I didn't know they could. confused I guess they enjoyed being in out of the cold, though.

*sighs and lays his head next to Thistle*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games