Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:17 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

"Naoko...you're worrying about too many things at once. Yes, I got a little hurt...but such a shock would make anyone a little...off. Sai probably just doesn't have a phone right now. You, however, do need to just rest for a while. I'll call Yamada-san and find out what I can." Ryu smiled, tucking Naoko into the bed as he lay the man down.

Walking out of the room, the vocalist headed into the kitchen and got out a bottle of water, sipping at it slowly. His lip hurt, as well as his arms, but he ignored it. Poor Naoko...he was so out of it now. It was a sad sight.

Picking up the phone, he called the number for Yamada Haru, hoping the man might know something he didn't.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:26 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi caught the phone and walked out leaving Yuuji with the doctor to remove the rest of the glass. He called home and finally got through to his mother who scolded him soundly then started crying so thankful that he was alive. He ended up comforting her which was odd to say the least for Michi. She asked him so many things but he couldn't afford to take up too much battery time on the phone. Not until they could secure a charger.

So he hung up with her knowing she'd call everyone else and then looked at the phone for a moment before dialing Akihiko number. He stared at the number a moment then pushed it to go through.

He wondered if Akihiko would pick it up but he wanted to question him about how he was feeling. And then advise him about his possible condition. Akihiko had a right to know so he could be aware of it.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:35 am
Ninja or Hamu...You decide!
Dirty Little Secrets------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Yamada Haru
It's the Devil in the Details...

......What a tangled web we weave......

The spider wasn't in his usual spot in the web. That much Haru knew. He had gotten a call from the man's secretary telling him of the situation with Shou. No surprise that he wouldn't be called directly but that didn't bother Haru in the least. No this was a good opportunity...very good.

And while the spider was distracted by the flies, another spider slipped onto the web and made its move. A small move and thus the effects would not be revealed until a far later date.

However, while this 'operation' was taking place, Haru was interrupted by a call. He checked the number then answered, "Yes, Ryuukaze-san? I'm sure you've heard the news by now about Shou-sama and Izzy Lucky. And in answer to your first question..." A question Ryuu hadn't had a chance to ask but Haru knew it was coming. "No I've not heard from Shou-sama yet but, I'm working on many avenues to have him located."

Haru voice wasn't filled with dread or worry. In fact, it hadn't changed much from the normal day to day voice. Indeed he did have some stress but it just didn't surface in a wave of emotions like others. He knew Shou (Sai) was a survivor of a different sort. And it was only the 2nd day. With all the problems there, Shou and Izzy could be anywhere.

-:{------------------------------------------------Dirty Little Secrets
I'll keep my dirty little secrets.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:16 pm

User Image

"Ah, I see. Thank you. I figured you wouldn't know anything more than anyone else...but Naoko wanted me to find out. He's...really not dealing with this well. At all." The violinist sighed, obviously worn down by everything he had dealt with in the last couple of hours. As much as he didn't blame the pianist, and as much as he understood what was going on the with man...coping with it all took quite a toll on the musician.

"You seem very confident that Shou will be located, though. What should I tell Naoko?"

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"I see. Mm...Well I can understand why Naoko-kun would be so upset. But, tell him to think about Shou-sama, the man is a survivor. He wouldn't want Naoko becoming a basket case. If it were Shou in a reversed situation he'd be doing everything he could to help. Such as organizing or performing a charity event. Maybe even volunteering. But he wouldn't sit down and immediately say those he cares about are dead." He said nothing about his own confidence in the situation but he had his own ideas how he would go about locating the superstar.

Haru covered the phone for a second to hear in an ear bud some information about his other project before he spoke again, "I think that you should tell Naoko-kun to pick himself up and become part of the solution. Until a body is found or Shou shows up, he should be doing his best in some fashion."

Although he did pause for a moment and thought out a few things before asking, "Are you doing alright? I know that Naoko-kun can be quite a handful." He knew that things weren't all 'well' in the lands but that was another area that even Haru had not dug too deeply into yet. Everything had an...order. And he wouldn't jump before the cart.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:06 pm

User Image

"Thank you, Yamada-san. You're brilliant, as always. That was just what I needed to hear. I'll tell him as much, and hopefully that will put things in perspective for him." Ryu half-smiled to himself, thankful that he had spoken to the man about the situation. He had been too stressed and overwhelmed to come through with such smart words on his own.

"Me? Oh, uh.....well....I guess I'm doing fine." the vocalist puttered for a moment, not sure what to say. He couldn't exactly tell the man that Naoko had developed some sort of hellish split-personality and had dug holes in his arms and nearly bitten off his lower lip, could he? But he did know that it would be obvious, for at least several days, that he had hurt his lip.

"I, um...bit my lip when Naoko fainted from hearing the news. Trying to catch him. It's a bit swollen and bloody, but it'll heal. Accidents happen." he lied, just so he didn't look like he was trying to hide something, he hoped. He also hoped that what he said didn't sound like as much of a lie as it was.

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 1:20 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

Haru listened to the...lie...Ryu just wasn't good at lying especially when it bothered him. But the combination of words gave Haru some unfortunate opinions. "I see. Then take care of your lip, Ryuukaze-san. Remember you have an appointment with the J-Rock News Magazine this week. So avoid any more mishaps."

"As for Naoko-kun, if you cannot get him to see reason, I'll be happy to come by and pay him a personal visit." said Haru as he clicked off the other earbud. Mission Accomplished.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 3:44 pm

User Image

"The J-Rock News....s**t, I damn near forgot about that. Thanks for reminding me. I'll be able to hide anything that hasn't healed with creative makeup, so no worries there." Ryu marched to the freezer and took out an ice pack, pressing it against his lip as he realized how important it was to get the swelling to go away.

"Hm...well, I don't think Naoko will be that unreasonable. I'd hate to make you come all the way over just to talk to him. He's just so torn up that his br....b...band leader is missing. Heh...he really looks up to Shou like a brother. Thank you very much, though. I'll let you know if we need anything else, but I'm sure things are under control."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:05 pm
User Image

Yamada Haru

"Well if he is, it's no problem for me to drive out there. I'm sure I can settle the matter." How he'd settle it remained to be seen but indeed he had the 'best' of intention in mind.

"But take care of your lip and avoid any other accidents. You don't want to stress out the others at Smash or the fans that might be thinking about Shou and the rest of the band. Remember you have an image to maintain, Ryuukaze-san especially since you're going to do some solo work." he commented as put the phone to his other ear.

"Alright, well I'll do my best to keep you informed if I get any news about Shou-sama and Izzy Lucky. Trust me. They will be found, Ryuukaze-san. I'll talk to you....soon." said Haru before hanging up the phone.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Arigatou... Ryu-kun..." Naoko spoke, watching the man leave.
Once the violinist was gone, the blond just closed his eyes and lay there, moving not a muscle.

If Sai was dead... wouldn't Naoko feel it? Wouldn't he KNOW deep down that his beloved niisan had died?

Maybe Sai was just missing. Lots of people go missing from natural disasters... and many are found afterward. Couldn't that have happened to Sai?

And yet...

Ryuukaze had told Naoko not to blame anyone, but how could he not? He blamed himself for being a basket case, Hayato and Jun for making him that way, Sai for becoming Shou in the first place, and Narcissus for going off to the other side of the world with his niisan!
The only one not at fault in the pianist's mind... was Ryu...

However... Naoko didn't sleep. He was afraid to sleep... afraid to lose consciousness and lash out again, harming his lover further.
The darkness within was just waiting... standing on the edge of his mind... hoping for the chance...
And Oumori didn't want to give it that chance.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:50 pm

"But there's the chance they're not dead." Akihiko replied, hovering over Jun since the man had pulled him down onto the bed. "There's a chance, Hayato-san... they could be alive and struck or trapped or..." he shook his head, as if something hurt.

But then Narcissus looked into Hayato's eyes and smirked sadly.

"You've got nothing? When I was disowned by my grandfather... I had no one. No one would even let me stay at their place. I lost my status, lost my money and my fame... and no one wanted anything to do with me because I couldn't GIVE them anything anymore. But Izzy... Izzy took me in, Hayato-san. I had passed out in the rain outside his apartment and when I woke up, I was in his bed. Warm... cared for... and... and the last thing I said to him was so... so unlike the real me. Like someone else was saying it but... I hurt him, Hayato-san. I ripped his heart out for my own pride... and he was, in the end, the only person who really ever gave a damn about me."

Carefully, Akihiko reached out one hand, wiping the tears from Hayato's cheeks. "I understand that loneliness... and... I can give you something to hold on to. But I'm not Shou-san... and you're not Izzy. But for the sake of your sanity... my own sanity too... I just can't say no..."

After all, Narcissus had rejected Izzy outright.
Why wouldn't screwing someone else be as fun as it had been in the past?
The young Koyasu had no reason to think it wouldn't be.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 9:58 pm

"Actually, most of the company functions will shut down for a short time." Aki replied over the phone, completely confident in this. "As I told Hiroki, it's mainly so I can see how Matsumoto-san reacts. I'm glad you've decided to come, Nezumi-san... because I have a temporary assignment for you once we reach Hawaii." with a slight smirk, the chairman said one simple yet insanely complex sentence. "I need you to be Narcissus' manager until Izzy Lucky is found."

Then, well... he simply hung up.

He'd let Nezumi dwell on that disastrous thought for a moment... but what could he do? Hiroki managing Akihiko was like mixing oil and water. Yuuji couldn't do it because he was more of the bodyguard type, and of course while Takagi would be aiding Nezumi... someone had to manage Narcissus' schedules once he got things going again.

If...

If he got things going again...

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:02 am

User Image

Ryu put the phone down and just stood there for a while. Part of him was oddly afraid of going back into the bedroom, afraid of what he might find there. Would it be his Naoko, or the other Naoko? He just didn't know what to expect anymore. Sure, the medication helped, but it didn't completely negate the wild personality swings, apparently.

Steeling his resolve, the vocalist slowly walked back to the bedroom, stepping halfway in the door to check out the situation.

"Naoko?" he called softly, gazing over at the blond on the bed, "I just spoke to Yamada-san. He said not to worry, everything is under control."

~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:30 am
I can no longer return to those days free of bloodshed
These deep scars rooted within me will not disappear...

User Image

"A chance? I wish I could take comfort in that thought...but the chance...it's...it's so small I can't even imagine it...." Jun choked, trying to make the thought leave his mind. Somehow the idea of Shou trapped and suffering, slowly dying even, was far worse than the thought that he were already dead.

Silently, he listened to what Narcissus had to say. So much regret in those words...so much of the same emptiness that he had felt off and on throughout his life. It was heartbreaking, really, to hear such a story.
Izzy Lucky really was a one-in-a-million sort of man. Good, kind-hearted, a diamond in the rough. It pained him even more to remember what he had done to that man. If he had known then what he knew now...but it had been done, and there was no taking it back. He'd have to live with that until he atoned for it, died, or went even more mad from his own sins.

Narcissus was offering him kindness, and warmth. That was what he wanted, really. A distraction, comforting closeness more than sex itself. If he could drown himself in this for a while, then perhaps some of the pain would subside, at least until it was over.

"No...you're not Shou. And I am by no means a good enough person to come close to Izzy...but for a while, we are all that we've got..."
Bringing his hands to the other's hips, Jun slowly brought Narcissus down to his side so that they were lying, facing each other on the bed.
The blue-eyed man was stunningly beautiful. A different sort of beautiful than what he was used to, with Shou. A less delicate beauty, but gorgeous. Part of him wanted to imagine that it was Shou lying beside him, but the thought hurt more than it helped. What he had to do was put his mind outside of the situation, and just...cope. This was the only drug they had to ease the pain, after all.

Pulling Narcissus to him, Jun held the man close, his hands slowly stroking the vocalist's back for a while as he grew accustomed to being so close to the other. Slowly, he began kissing along the star's neck, sliding his leg in between Narcissus' legs, moving carefully, taking his time to feel out the other's reactions. If they were going to do this, they may as well do it graciously. Nobody else would show them any kindness at the moment, so they owed as much to one another.

Hide it, Hide it
Hide me...

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:47 am
User Image

"Oh, I see. Well, that makes absolute sense. I'm happy to come along and assist." Nezumi spouted, phone in one hand as the other sifted through papers, trying to get what he would need from the office together before he had to run out the door.
But then Koyasu-sama told him what his assignment would be...and hung up on him.
He....would be managing Narcissus?

Holy s**t....

For a moment, the mouse stood there, staring at the window. He was up pretty high. Maybe...if he just closed his eyes and jumped....it would be less painful that managing the chairman's grandson.
After a few seconds of contemplating his own death, Nezumi sighed. He might have actually been able to go through with it if he hadn't been so aware of how badly the company actually needed him right now. He hadn't been needed, really, for a while.
Not to mention...if he died, then there would never be a chance with Hiroki. That alone gave the mouse enough will to live that he would willingly let himself be thrown to the wolf that was Narcissus.
Of course, he was sure that the star would be even more impossible to deal with after what he had been through, and he mentally prepared himself for the high likelihood that he would soon have a broken nose of his own.
Well....he'd try to make everything as worthwhile as he could.
Grabbing his briefcase, Nezumi pushed his glasses up on his nose and darted out the door, heading straight to the airport to meet Koyasu-sama and Hiroki.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games