Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:50 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
They as I me? >< Yep I don't know much other people that would quest like this.
By selling sealeds? :/ A lot of people quest like that. ...That's why they're usually rich on Gaia, too.
No I ment renting myself out as enertment to threads >.>
Yeah I tried to talk with some of them...but no they are just mean rude people.
But of course. They're rich in pixels, and you're not. Why should they talk to a peon like yourself?
Eh, a lot of them say it's because they've been on the site long enough already that they don't care to make any more friends. And that they have to be leary of those who don't have good intentions. ...But it's still no excuse for being rude.

Anyway, this reminds me of something I saw in the GCD today. Someone had been on the site for 10 months, has one mil in pure gold and countless other expensive DIs. She said it's because she donates every month. It made me wish I wasn't so cheap. XD;
I'm like india. Freshly out of independence and in 20 years I will own everyone.
I ushally cahnge my attiture judging on the people >< I don't have to be friends with everyone but atleast I try.
She donates ever month a lot o money that's for sure.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:51 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Oh yeah well that's now but i'm talking about peak selling oppertunity. I just sent new ones to ect directly u.u XD Anyways I now own someone. And they can count.
Well I'm good at dressing a male avia but a female....eh I'm rusty.
cleaning?
I'm a lot better at expecpting I can't spell.
no your ninja with it...
gold? I don't have my ears peirced so I just have to give those kinds of gifts to my sisters. I like silver best.
You own someone that can count? o.O
Oh~ but the female avatar is where you have more fun. Much more items and layering to play with. :3
^^; Hey it's 2:30 am. Don't ask me to try to explain.
Ah~ I know that there are those who are just naturally bad spellers. But~ I don't believe that they should give up and accept that. ;P
u.u But I don't like ninjas. They're too much of an internet meme.
Ah~ my ears are peirced. Yes, it's sad when you get pretty earrings and have to give them away. ^^;; I'm allergic to metal, so I can't wear anything but gold.
Yes ^^ I was having a charming conversation and requested ownership XD
guys have good layering and with female avia's its like everything has been done. there is still some testing that can go on with male avias.
Oh ^^ forgot the time.
Yes yes but spelling is like writing in erasable pen. You can always go back.
Well I didn't do that. And gaia isn't the internet.
Oh....that's funny. I don't wear jewlery so I'm not saddend by it at all. When my boss gives me ewlery I feel bad for not showing a lot of interest.
...but requested ownership? x.x
*laughs* Hang out in the AT and you'll see that they've done that testing for you. Yes, everything's been done. :] The males do have better frames, and what you put on them tends to always look better, yes.
^^
You can't when it comes to writing in formal situations where you don't have spell check at your side. You can't always go back.
XD;; I should say that I've never really cared for ninjas anyway. The internet/Gaia had nothing to do with that.
Aww~ I find bracelets to be a lot of fun to throw on and accent an outfit. :3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:54 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Ahie I pulled a Raw...I just emptied all of my inbox by mistake u.u
i've only done it once, and don't plan on repeating it... so don't go saying that. >.>
Anyway... that sucks. ^^;;; I'm sorry~
tee-he.

Yeah I lost my PM from shoubi T___T And Doll T____T .....yeah that's all that was in there ^^; so nothing much.
^^;; Losing anything's not fun. ...The worst part is losing something you haven't read yet... and then have to ask them to resend it. ^^;
Yeah but I'm hungry for attention and read all my messages right away so I never have that problem.
Ah~ I've never cared much for PMs. They have their moments, but I hate having to drop everything and answer them.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:56 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
If you have to deal with mine I'm sure I can pay back the favor.
well yes I thought that would be assumed.
Me and jade have beat eachother up in the middle of a store...
got to love star trek.
understatment. But the spring plans are to clean out a work station by my mom's work and move her glass work and my silk screening down there.
:3
You never know~
XD Sibling love at its best. Well of course I've done that too. Now, the thing that matters is what age it was done at...
...You need to get a TV. Kidding, kidding.
...Really? Coming from only what I know, that sounds like it could be an inconvenience. Especially when winter comes around and you're stuck where you can't access it whenever you want to.

~
I'm never one for cold places.
Um....last year >.> <.<
I have a TV!
That's why it's near my mom's work.
Of course.
Ah~~ yeah, that would just be embarrassing.
XD I know. I just didn't feel like typing up that you needed to get cable or satelite TV or something...
Ah~ well, I hope the organization helps. :3

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:00 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Oh yeah well that's now but i'm talking about peak selling oppertunity. I just sent new ones to ect directly u.u XD Anyways I now own someone. And they can count.
Well I'm good at dressing a male avia but a female....eh I'm rusty.
cleaning?
I'm a lot better at expecpting I can't spell.
no your ninja with it...
gold? I don't have my ears peirced so I just have to give those kinds of gifts to my sisters. I like silver best.
You own someone that can count? o.O
Oh~ but the female avatar is where you have more fun. Much more items and layering to play with. :3
^^; Hey it's 2:30 am. Don't ask me to try to explain.
Ah~ I know that there are those who are just naturally bad spellers. But~ I don't believe that they should give up and accept that. ;P
u.u But I don't like ninjas. They're too much of an internet meme.
Ah~ my ears are peirced. Yes, it's sad when you get pretty earrings and have to give them away. ^^;; I'm allergic to metal, so I can't wear anything but gold.
guys have good layering and with female avia's its like everything has been done. there is still some testing that can go on with male avias.
Oh ^^ forgot the time.
Oh....that's funny. I don't wear jewlery so I'm not saddend by it at all. When my boss gives me ewlery I feel bad for not showing a lot of interest.
*laughs* Hang out in the AT and you'll see that they've done that testing for you. Yes, everything's been done. :] The males do have better frames, and what you put on them tends to always look better, yes.
^^
You can't when it comes to writing in formal situations where you don't have spell check at your side. You can't always go back.
XD;; I should say that I've never really cared for ninjas anyway. The internet/Gaia had nothing to do with that.
"you can count! Can I have you?" 'I'm all yours'
So...ownage.
almost 12am here i think...not sure.
Then I just give it to my mom ^^;
There good for humor >< and all black is so slimming.
I find it just a hassle if I want a breaclet I jut draw it on my arm.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:00 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
By selling sealeds? :/ A lot of people quest like that. ...That's why they're usually rich on Gaia, too.
But of course. They're rich in pixels, and you're not. Why should they talk to a peon like yourself?
Eh, a lot of them say it's because they've been on the site long enough already that they don't care to make any more friends. And that they have to be leary of those who don't have good intentions. ...But it's still no excuse for being rude.

Anyway, this reminds me of something I saw in the GCD today. Someone had been on the site for 10 months, has one mil in pure gold and countless other expensive DIs. She said it's because she donates every month. It made me wish I wasn't so cheap. XD;
I'm like india. Freshly out of independence and in 20 years I will own everyone.
I ushally cahnge my attiture judging on the people >< I don't have to be friends with everyone but atleast I try.
XD
Exactly. There's no reason to be rude to anyone... Especially if they haven't done anything to you.
XD Yup.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:01 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Ahie I pulled a Raw...I just emptied all of my inbox by mistake u.u
i've only done it once, and don't plan on repeating it... so don't go saying that. >.>
Anyway... that sucks. ^^;;; I'm sorry~
tee-he.

Yeah I lost my PM from shoubi T___T And Doll T____T .....yeah that's all that was in there ^^; so nothing much.
^^;; Losing anything's not fun. ...The worst part is losing something you haven't read yet... and then have to ask them to resend it. ^^;
Yeah but I'm hungry for attention and read all my messages right away so I never have that problem.
Ah~ I've never cared much for PMs. They have their moments, but I hate having to drop everything and answer them.
>< that's what creating a new tab is all about.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:04 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
If you have to deal with mine I'm sure I can pay back the favor.
well yes I thought that would be assumed.
Me and jade have beat eachother up in the middle of a store...
got to love star trek.
understatment. But the spring plans are to clean out a work station by my mom's work and move her glass work and my silk screening down there.
:3
You never know~
XD Sibling love at its best. Well of course I've done that too. Now, the thing that matters is what age it was done at...
...You need to get a TV. Kidding, kidding.
...Really? Coming from only what I know, that sounds like it could be an inconvenience. Especially when winter comes around and you're stuck where you can't access it whenever you want to.

~
Um....last year >.> <.<
I have a TV!
Of course.
XD I know. I just didn't feel like typing up that you needed to get cable or satelite TV or something...
At work you can tell if i'm cold if i'm hugging the oven.
^^ Actually it was quite fun.
all i can get is satelite at my house. We looked into it.
I hope so too ^^ and silk screening all year sounds delightful.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:05 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Oh ^^ forgot the time.
^^
So...ownage.
...People these days.
XD; Or not.
Not sure? o.O Doesn't your computer show the time?
^^;
Indeed it is. Especially when you can't be seen. PX
But that doesn't always give the same flare that an actual bracelet provides. ;3

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:07 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
tee-he.

New tab or not, you still have to drop whatever else you're doing to answer them.
Now~ you liking PMs, you probably have to drop your PMs do deal with everything else~ ^^

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:08 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

XD
Exactly. There's no reason to be rude to anyone... Especially if they haven't done anything to you.
XD Yup.
@.@ I listen to the BBC too much.
Even when I get mad at someone I argue with them and then after 15 minutes try to become friends. Unless they insult one of my friends...Then they better start praying because nothing is going to save them.
like over 500...no that's too much to be true.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:09 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy

~
Um....last year >.> <.<
I have a TV!
Of course.
At work you can tell if i'm cold if i'm hugging the oven.
^^ Actually it was quite fun.
all i can get is satelite at my house. We looked into it.
I hope so too ^^ and silk screening all year sounds delightful.
Your work comes in handy then. XD Good thing you don't work at an ice cream shop.
For you....
You've mentioned that before. ^^
=]

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:12 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Oh ^^ forgot the time.
^^
So...ownage.
...People these days.
XD; Or not.
Not sure? o.O Doesn't your computer show the time?
^^;
Indeed it is. Especially when you can't be seen. PX
But that doesn't always give the same flare that an actual bracelet provides. ;3
I said it as a joke but >< I'm just so cool she was shocked by my greatness.
I wasn't talking about that *waves arms about* I'm ending this section of conversation before my mind goes to the gutter.
yes but it's not set to my time. For some odd reason it likes eastcoast time a lot more. My computer is one hour behind yours.
~
the extrem diet XD
I guess I'm not the 'flare' kind of girl.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:14 am
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
tee-he.

New tab or not, you still have to drop whatever else you're doing to answer them.
Now~ you liking PMs, you probably have to drop your PMs do deal with everything else~ ^^
Well the only pm's I get are from new users or people asking about my profile so I don't get to have a good classic conversation with them really. Sometimes a distraction is good.  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:15 am
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
XD
XD Yup.
@.@ I listen to the BBC too much.
Even when I get mad at someone I argue with them and then after 15 minutes try to become friends. Unless they insult one of my friends...Then they better start praying because nothing is going to save them.
like over 500...no that's too much to be true.
Nah, a lot of things talk about that~
XD Not a lot of people would do that. ...I don't really argue with people. And~ even when I do, I usually try to plant it as if it was their idea in the first place.. or that they figured out the correct thing on their own.
Nah. She's probably done some exchanging. Exchangers make vast amounts of gold. n.n

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games