Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:23 pm
Sighing, he knows he's going to have to offer up something in return for good faith.

"Well, if it help you to trust me, the reason I stayed with L when Kat got out two years ago is because I basically begged L to let her out...." he glances over at Kat, an apologetic look on his face, "I told L I would stay with the organization if she would just let Kat out. Kat and I...well, we were close.....we had our own personal dreams of getting out together. L got wind of our relationship, and was none too happy about it. Kat thought she had been able to buy her way out, but in reality, it was me offering to stay that is what satisfied L enough to let her leave. Because she got what she wanted....me and Kat to be separated. And I promise you, Icy....L has indicated no intention whatsoever of hurting Flame. Usually she can be very vocal when it comes to wanting to kill someone."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:29 pm
((Prunny? Does I wanna know?))  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:34 pm
(( talk2hand If you'd log in a little more often, you'd know stuff.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:36 pm
-dame sighs deeply, standing near the koi pond again, as she reads her latest texts and puts her phone away. Feeling despondent, and now helpless, she meanders back over to the MW to hear the tail-end of what Kaoru had said. Taking a sharp intake of breath, she holds herself around the middle and speaks in a voice that cuts through the conversation.-

She just wants to ******** with him. It's what she does. -dame's mind races a mile a minute and...she pieces together why. gonk - And I think I know why. -dame stares at the floor and turns to go pack... stressed again-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:36 pm
She turns to Kaoru, mouth slightly agape when he talks about their time together. "Wait, back then, you said you didn't love me, had never loved me, and now you tell me that it was all a ruse so that I could get out! What the hell were you thinking? I would have stayed if it had meant I could have still been with you! Did you ever think to ask me what I wanted? We were BOTH supposed to get out....together...." Tears form in her eyes and she wipes them away, not wanting him to see how he still affected her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:55 pm
*watches Kaoru and Katana intently, trying to see if it's preempted or real*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:02 pm
Turns and looks at Kat with pain in his eyes, "I was NOT going to have you stay there! Don't you understand? She would have done something, somewhere down the line, to ******** with us! Besides, you had a chance to make something of yourself, to get out and live without being controlled by her." He grabs her hands, "Don't you see? I had to stay so you could go." Wanting so badly to grab her and hold her, he hopes like hell she believes him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:03 pm
Lovers? *She looks at dame, remembering her relationship with Karrie, one that seems to have come to an abrupt halt.* Where does she get off? Bet she doesn't, who'd do her...  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:04 pm
She hears dame's words after Kaoru grabs her hands. Turning toward the door, she sees that dame has disappeared. "Dame? DAME! Get back here and tell us why she's doing this!" Shaking off Kaoru's grip on her hands, she gets up and starts toward the door of MW, determined to get to the bottom of this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:05 pm
(( rofl rofl rofl ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Dark-Blue Zeus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:12 pm
Slowly peering inside quietly as to not draw attention to the "antics(?)", he wasn't sure in any case, he slowly cracked the door just enough to slide his body through and walked along the wall avoiding the discussion and approached the self-serve bar, and poured himself a cold glass of water and sips it quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:14 pm
((Zeus *Glompsnuggles* There might be a little room on the sofa if you don't mind getting squashed. We'd better get some bean bags out.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:15 pm
{{Nice one Brat! wink }}

*when she hears Katana exclaim dames name, she turns sharply to the JD entrance to see it empty. Coming from behind the counter, she unwinds her whip and takes off past Katana*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 2904 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games