Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:36 pm
He watches the bounty hunter grip her glass until it almost completely shatters. He looks her dead in the eye, his look deathly cold, "You've been around that b***h, now, you figure in the amount of years I've been stuck working for her. Wouldn't you do anything in your power to try and get out from under her control? I know you are Flame's protege'....I know how much you must care for him. But, I'm going to have to have his cooperation in order to get rid of L."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:36 pm
((-grins up at Jack, quickly chewing up and swallowing a mouthful of popcorn- Oh, just watching the MW events unfold. xd The plot always thickens around here! xd -balances again on the arm of the couch and sneaks more popcorn-))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:43 pm
*Takes another sip from her drink and eyes Kaoru* You understand it's a lot to take in, given what L's just put her through? I can believe she's a real pain to work for. Psychotic egomaniac  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:43 pm
Kat watches the exchange between Icy and Kaoru. Holy s**t, Kaoru, you sure know how to make new friends, don't you? stressed She sits and sips her drink, hoping Icy won't kill him before hearing him out completely.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:44 pm
*sneers at Kaoru*

You all are like cockroaches! evil You let one in and soon you got a ******** colony! scream I don't give a damn what you think you're going to do, but I know what you -are- going to do. You're going to leave Flame out of this. If killing that rotten a** mole will solve all this, I'll take care of it myself! s**t, I already planned on knocking her off anyway!

*slams glass on counter and glares at Katana*

And what exactly is it that you want from me? evil To give them Flame? Didn't I just risk my life, no, didn't we all just risk our lives to get him back?! And I'm supposed to trust him?*flings her hand towards Kaoru* Another ******** L lackey?! scream evil  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:47 pm
(( eek Lets forget my story. Ya got room on the couch for me. Eyes the popcorn. ))  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:49 pm
She just looks at Icy sadly, "Don't you understand what he's saying? She's just going to keep trying until she gets what she wants, by any means possible. Even if he does kill dame, which he isn't, L will still try and get Flame. The woman can be very single minded when it comes to getting what she wants. If it were up to me, I'd go just to snipe that b***h out and be done with it, but the Russians want L very badly....for what, I have no idea. I guess they want the pleasure of killing L." She looks Icy in the eye, hoping she'll see past the anger and try and understand the greater motive at hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:54 pm
*Wonders if Kaoru realized what he was getting in to when he came up with this plan. Asking perfect strangers to help eliminate the boss that's been creating chaos for them and expecting them to trust him might be a bit of a leap. She glances back at Icy who looks like she's about to murder someone.* What's the deal with her and Dame? Don't BS me it's nothing more or less than she is with others. Girl is terrified of that woman. And why Flame? What's he got she wants? And I ain't buying the skills story. I hear he's got skills, but my senses telling me there's more to it than skills.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Kaoru Takeshi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:00 pm
"Dame is terrified of L for good reason, once she proves she's not useful, she'll be eliminated. She's already ******** up big time by leaving with Flame and his crew in Switzerland. And as to why she wants Flame? I'm afraid no one knows but her. Icy, you spent time around L, you know how insanely smart she is, the connections she has.....she is what a Bond movie would call and 'evil genius'. I've been trying to figure out a way to get out from her control ever since Kat got out. And now the opportunity is presenting itself. It helps everyone out, Flame, dame, me and countless others that are trapped by her."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:11 pm
((Jack shifts to coyote form, padding softly around the couch til he gets behind the bar. He shifts back to his human form and sneaks over to make some more popcorn.))  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:12 pm
*still glaring into Katana's eyes, she sees her trying to convey a means. A means to an end. Both hands on the counter, she balls them up into tight fists, nails digging into her palms. Sighing, she hangs her head, slightly shaking it*

Do you have any idea of what you're asking of me? Yes, he's my mentor, but he's also my only means of family. He's my only connection to my real family and if I lose that, if I lose him I don't know what I'll do. I think this whole mess about me having a brother is just something to keep my spirits up about not being alone. He's all I got.

*she looks up at Brat when she starts questioning Kaoru, then turns to him for answers. She scowls at his last statement*

Yea, you keep telling me how this benefits you. stare But are you honestly going to sit here and tell me that it's going to "help" Flame out as well? stressed I mean, being that you want to use him as bait and all! mad Yes, I've spent time around L enough to know how sick and demented she is, and I've also been around dame to know that she's very good at her job of slithering chameleon-like and blending in. So tell me, dear Kaoru, how the hell am I to know that you aren't some ploy of L's? you said yourself you were sent here to either kill dame or capture Flame. Am I to believe that you knew someting like this would come up and you'd have your "oppurtunity" to get out from L's bootheel? You just so happened to know about Jamaica and Switzerland. Tell me how that came to be?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:14 pm
Wretched Soul
((Jack shifts to coyote form, padding softly around the couch til he gets behind the bar. He shifts back to his human form and sneaks over to make some more popcorn.))

{{*cuddles her Jack and waits for fresh popcorn* heart blaugh }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:17 pm
((He pulls the popcorn from the microwave, surprised he didn't interrupt the story with all that noise and scuffs back to the sofa, refilling the popcorn bowl. Ya see that, she cuddled me xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:20 pm
{{Only because the ladies around here seem to have some kind of preference for furry creatures rolleyes
Where's my cuddles!? gonk }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:21 pm
((See, TES, being a prunny might be a good thing twisted ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2898 2899 2900 2901 2902 2903 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games