Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:31 am
yeah i have mostly been in my charity thread updating it cause nothing is really happening in the guild  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:26 am
"Is the festival still on?" Raine said as she walked into the Great Hall. It seems as if the Festival had been going on too long. Placing plates out for some snacks, she walked about the Great Hall. Sitting herself on a bench of a table, she wondered what happened..  

oRoseLalondeo

Tab Marie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:02 am
(OCC. Sorry everyone! my computer crashed and I had to get a new one. It took longer than I thought it would.)

Althea snapped back to reality after the cannon shot out confetti."Whoa!" she said as she literally jumped ten inches in the air.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:40 am
Amanda skips in to find some food. After looking around she realizes theres plenty left! Grabbing a treacle tart she heads out again. Maybe I'll stop in the library.  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:59 am
Syreyn
Amanda skips in to find some food. After looking around she realizes theres plenty left! Grabbing a treacle tart she heads out again. Maybe I'll stop in the library.
as you touch the tart another barrel explodes with a loud pop right next to you and confetti rains down on you  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:11 pm
techpriest35
as you touch the tart another barrel explodes with a loud pop right next to you and confetti rains down on you

Ahhhh! What in the world! Amanda says as she looks around frantically  

Syreyn

10,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Forum Regular 100

SharpProcess

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:12 pm
Crystal lifts her head out of her pie. Suddenly awake and embarrassed she make a dash for the loo.
((Sorry for my inactivity lately. It's a difficult time of year for me.))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:28 pm
Calliope stumbles into the Great Hall wearing a medical face mask, darts up to the head table to get something and speeds back out of the hall without saying a word.

((I love you guys! Keep it up! BIG update coming soon!!!)

vivacious_red

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:05 pm
As Lana tiptoed through the hall, trying not to tread on anyone, she says a mad Hufflepuff wearing a medical mask, 'Calliope?' Lana shouted across to her, 'Is that you, what are you...' before Lana could finish her sentence she had dashed out as soon as she had dashed in.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:21 am
Syreyn
techpriest35

laughs loudly at my prank from my flying fortress of sleeping bags  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:11 pm
Professor_Adonis
*Professor Adonis enters and begins to address all the students and house elves, opening his arms in a wide sweeping motion.*

WhaAa aHh MmmMmn WhAoH! Hmmf Raaahrah.

He pauses for a moment at the bewildered expressions in front of him. Then snaps his fingers in realization and exclaims something probably along the lines of "Oh! Silly Me..." Though it's hard to be sure as his voice is being muffled by a large bubble engulfing his head. He raises his wand and punctures the large bubble, which vanishes with a POP*

There we go! Can you all hear me now? Good.

I bet now you are all wondering why I was using a bubble head charm. Well I'll tell you. You see a few weeks ago one of the mod Squad staff members was taken ill with Dragon Pox, which as I'm sure many of you know is highly contagious. Needless to say that, inseparable as the Heads of Houses are, it quickly spread to several other members of the Staff. It was quickly contained of course, I have been helping the nurse tend to them for the past few weeks and I'm pleased to say that you're hard working Heads of Houses are all well on their way to recovery!

That said, it is my bittersweet duty to inform you that
Professor Tina Aurora, Professor Amber Moonshade, Professor Kamalia-Mingan, and our long-time Head Elf, Alicia Elf have all finally decided to take a well earned break from their duties. It seems that after my months of advising them to take a vacation, what I really needed was for them to have a weakened immune system to get them to agree, they simply loved their jobs too much to see reason. Now, I know we will all be sorry to see such excellent and devoted Heads leave their positions, but I find that as sorry as I am, it's nothing compared to how very happy I am for the freedom that awaits them in their retirement.

I also think that many of you will find, that when one door closes, another one opens.

Adonis flicks his wand and a large stack of papers appears neatly in front of him.*

Hogwarts is Hiring!

The Applications for Head of House Positions are in The Entrance Hall!

Apply Now!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:04 pm
Oh wow. This is a really big change.

I wonder who will become what?

The Queen Lana

Dapper Grabber

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50

YotaLife93

Conservative Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:48 am
techpriest35
Syreyn
techpriest35

Robert Wood was just reaching for another pumpkin pasty when he heard a rather loud pop down the table. He watched as a Hufflepuff girl jumped in surprise at the sound, which had come from somewhere around her, and smiled as he saw a Slytherin laying in a mass of sleeping bags not too far away. The boy was rolling around with laughter at his prank, as the stunned Hufflepuff was rained upon by confetti. A harmless prank, it seemed, and so Robert, still smiling, grabbed the pumpkin pasty he had been reaching for, and started happily devouring it.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:23 pm
1991 Honda CRX
techpriest35
Syreyn
techpriest35

Robert Wood was just reaching for another pumpkin pasty when he heard a rather loud pop down the table. He watched as a Hufflepuff girl jumped in surprise at the sound, which had come from somewhere around her, and smiled as he saw a Slytherin laying in a mass of sleeping bags not too far away. The boy was rolling around with laughter at his prank, as the stunned Hufflepuff was rained upon by confetti. A harmless prank, it seemed, and so Robert, still smiling, grabbed the pumpkin pasty he had been reaching for, and started happily devouring it.

lols my pranks arent always harmless but they are so fun tis sad im graduating this term  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:38 pm
i hope i can become HOSH but i bet my pranks will get in the way 3nodding  
Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games