Welcome to Gaia! ::

Poll Whores Unite! ~A Discussion Poll Guild~

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
The 'nothing better to do' bump thread [Official] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why do you visit this guild?
  Friends!
  Games...where are they??
  Routine really.
  Polls silly!
View Results

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:18 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Oh woops read that wron ^^; but it willb e up to 20k by the end of the month.
that's the same anywhere I am. ~.^
XD ' a weekand there is this weird smell that follows me everwhere...wait that's just me'
Well then if your saving this for siblings... >< I'm bad with my sister and making sure they have mannars.
you ketch more then normal people.
but what did I get? A car....cheep
You think so? Doesn't it usually drop in price to at least 13k by then?
But of course.
It sure helps clear the hallways. PX
It depends, as always. But I don't believe it's my place to sit and correct someone else over the internet, especially if they don't want the help. As for siblings, I feel like it's sort of my duty. ;]
Indeed I do. Do I advertise that? Nope. ;B
...I don't remember what I got.. Oh yeah~ one of the presents was a pair of pretty blue opal earrings.
the start of the month it's sold for 10k and at the end it's up to 15k if it's starting at 15k then it's ending at 20k... I just sold what I was supose to save...
except in tektek threads...they don't like me in there.
XD 'clearing a room never was easier'
As the older one for sure. It's supose to be fun unless someone get's enertainment from giving a lecture..
Ninja.
Oh pretty. I hope you can wear earings. ^^;
Nah, the DIs from last month are going for like 11-14k now. ^^;; That didn't last long. I should've saved them for you. >]
Oh really? o: No offense, but, tektek threads aren't like the AT. They usually like a lot of different styles~ and mostly sets from waht i've seen. >.<
But cleaning? Oh boy~
>3 Darn, I don't remember the word now... There was a word that's used more often than forehead, but it's the best example I can think of besides the actual word... Anyway, my brother used to try to say that he spells it like "forhead" without the e just as a quick internet shorthand everytime I tried to tell him that that's not how it's spelled.
Or not.
As long as they're gold. :]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:19 pm
JeeszyCreezy
Ahie I pulled a Raw...I just emptied all of my inbox by mistake u.u
i've only done it once, and don't plan on repeating it... so don't go saying that. >.>
Anyway... that sucks. ^^;;; I'm sorry~

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:21 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Exactly, useless.
I have a friends mom that does just that.
*dies at the thought*
we like eating at the table it bringa family dynamic that has been lost in modern america. Mars has projects everywere. kitchen table living room...living room 2, her room...the list goes on.
Oops. XD That's suppoed to be "aren't". Darn this reading. I haven't been proofing or caring to fix mistakes today, and boy my posts are full of them. @.@
^^ I know a lot of people who do that.
u.u I was thoroughly disgusted.
I understand that that dynamic has been missing from the family dinner table, but I don't think that a dinner table is the one and only place that family time like that happens. Oh~ same here. Our house is full of projects. XD;;
that's ok!
I can see myslef doing that.
freakout in the middle of the room XD oh those are fun.
yeah we ushally watch star trekand eat dinner at the same time.
Mars is the worst.
Thanks. :]
As long as you travel to someplace warmer in the winter and not colder. @.@
Only when with a group of friends. Then you can get away with it.
>3 Gotta love TV.
XD Yeah, she sounds pretty sread out.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:23 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Yep the most expensive one is just 70k ^^ and I have some of the letters already.
So~ you could have this done in a day? ;P
1/3rd done already u.u;; this is why they call this a small quest ><
...This is why you call it a small quest.
They as I me? >< Yep I don't know much other people that would quest like this.
By selling sealeds? :/ A lot of people quest like that. ...That's why they're usually rich on Gaia, too.  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:25 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Oh woops read that wron ^^; but it willb e up to 20k by the end of the month.
that's the same anywhere I am. ~.^
XD ' a weekand there is this weird smell that follows me everwhere...wait that's just me'
Well then if your saving this for siblings... >< I'm bad with my sister and making sure they have mannars.
you ketch more then normal people.
but what did I get? A car....cheep
You think so? Doesn't it usually drop in price to at least 13k by then?
But of course.
It sure helps clear the hallways. PX
It depends, as always. But I don't believe it's my place to sit and correct someone else over the internet, especially if they don't want the help. As for siblings, I feel like it's sort of my duty. ;]
Indeed I do. Do I advertise that? Nope. ;B
...I don't remember what I got.. Oh yeah~ one of the presents was a pair of pretty blue opal earrings.
the start of the month it's sold for 10k and at the end it's up to 15k if it's starting at 15k then it's ending at 20k... I just sold what I was supose to save...
As the older one for sure. It's supose to be fun unless someone get's enertainment from giving a lecture..
Ninja.
Nah, the DIs from last month are going for like 11-14k now. ^^;; That didn't last long. I should've saved them for you. >]
Oh really? o: No offense, but, tektek threads aren't like the AT. They usually like a lot of different styles~ and mostly sets from waht i've seen. >.<
But cleaning? Oh boy~
>3 Darn, I don't remember the word now... There was a word that's used more often than forehead, but it's the best example I can think of besides the actual word... Anyway, my brother used to try to say that he spells it like "forhead" without the e just as a quick internet shorthand everytime I tried to tell him that that's not how it's spelled.
Or not.
Oh yeah well that's now but i'm talking about peak selling oppertunity. I just sent new ones to ect directly u.u XD Anyways I now own someone. And they can count.
Well I'm good at dressing a male avia but a female....eh I'm rusty.
cleaning?
I'm a lot better at expecpting I can't spell.
no your ninja with it...
gold? I don't have my ears peirced so I just have to give those kinds of gifts to my sisters. I like silver best.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:27 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
i've only done it once, and don't plan on repeating it... so don't go saying that. >.>
tee-he.

Yeah I lost my PM from shoubi T___T And Doll T____T .....yeah that's all that was in there ^^; so nothing much.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:30 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Exactly, useless.
I have a friends mom that does just that.
*dies at the thought*
we like eating at the table it bringa family dynamic that has been lost in modern america. Mars has projects everywere. kitchen table living room...living room 2, her room...the list goes on.
Oops. XD That's suppoed to be "aren't". Darn this reading. I haven't been proofing or caring to fix mistakes today, and boy my posts are full of them. @.@
^^ I know a lot of people who do that.
u.u I was thoroughly disgusted.
I understand that that dynamic has been missing from the family dinner table, but I don't think that a dinner table is the one and only place that family time like that happens. Oh~ same here. Our house is full of projects. XD;;
that's ok!
Mars is the worst.
>3 Gotta love TV.
If you have to deal with mine I'm sure I can pay back the favor.
well yes I thought that would be assumed.
Me and jade have beat eachother up in the middle of a store...
got to love star trek.
understatment. But the spring plans are to clean out a work station by my mom's work and move her glass work and my silk screening down there.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:33 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Ninja.
But cleaning? Oh boy~
Or not.
Oh yeah well that's now but i'm talking about peak selling oppertunity. I just sent new ones to ect directly u.u XD Anyways I now own someone. And they can count.
cleaning?
no your ninja with it...
gold? I don't have my ears peirced so I just have to give those kinds of gifts to my sisters. I like silver best.
You own someone that can count? o.O
Oh~ but the female avatar is where you have more fun. Much more items and layering to play with. :3
^^; Hey it's 2:30 am. Don't ask me to try to explain.
Ah~ I know that there are those who are just naturally bad spellers. But~ I don't believe that they should give up and accept that. ;P
u.u But I don't like ninjas. They're too much of an internet meme.
Ah~ my ears are peirced. Yes, it's sad when you get pretty earrings and have to give them away. ^^;; I'm allergic to metal, so I can't wear anything but gold.

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:34 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Yep the most expensive one is just 70k ^^ and I have some of the letters already.
So~ you could have this done in a day? ;P
1/3rd done already u.u;; this is why they call this a small quest ><
...This is why you call it a small quest.
By selling sealeds? :/ A lot of people quest like that. ...That's why they're usually rich on Gaia, too.
No I ment renting myself out as enertment to threads >.>
Yeah I tried to talk with some of them...but no they are just mean rude people.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:35 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
tee-he.

Yeah I lost my PM from shoubi T___T And Doll T____T .....yeah that's all that was in there ^^; so nothing much.
^^;; Losing anything's not fun. ...The worst part is losing something you haven't read yet... and then have to ask them to resend it. ^^;  

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:38 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
that's ok!
Mars is the worst.
>3 Gotta love TV.
got to love star trek.
understatment. But the spring plans are to clean out a work station by my mom's work and move her glass work and my silk screening down there.
:3
You never know~
XD Sibling love at its best. Well of course I've done that too. Now, the thing that matters is what age it was done at...
...You need to get a TV. Kidding, kidding.
...Really? Coming from only what I know, that sounds like it could be an inconvenience. Especially when winter comes around and you're stuck where you can't access it whenever you want to.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:42 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
Ninja.
But cleaning? Oh boy~
Or not.
cleaning?
no your ninja with it...
You own someone that can count? o.O
Oh~ but the female avatar is where you have more fun. Much more items and layering to play with. :3
^^; Hey it's 2:30 am. Don't ask me to try to explain.
Ah~ I know that there are those who are just naturally bad spellers. But~ I don't believe that they should give up and accept that. ;P
u.u But I don't like ninjas. They're too much of an internet meme.
Ah~ my ears are peirced. Yes, it's sad when you get pretty earrings and have to give them away. ^^;; I'm allergic to metal, so I can't wear anything but gold.
Yes ^^ I was having a charming conversation and requested ownership XD
guys have good layering and with female avia's its like everything has been done. there is still some testing that can go on with male avias.
Oh ^^ forgot the time.
Yes yes but spelling is like writing in erasable pen. You can always go back.
Well I didn't do that. And gaia isn't the internet.
Oh....that's funny. I don't wear jewlery so I'm not saddend by it at all. When my boss gives me ewlery I feel bad for not showing a lot of interest.

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

sdrawkcab

Vice Captain

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:43 pm
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
No I ment renting myself out as enertment to threads >.>
Yeah I tried to talk with some of them...but no they are just mean rude people.
But of course. They're rich in pixels, and you're not. Why should they talk to a peon like yourself?
Eh, a lot of them say it's because they've been on the site long enough already that they don't care to make any more friends. And that they have to be leary of those who don't have good intentions. ...But it's still no excuse for being rude.

Anyway, this reminds me of something I saw in the GCD today. Someone had been on the site for 10 months, has one mil in pure gold and countless other expensive DIs. She said it's because she donates every month. It made me wish I wasn't so cheap. XD;

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:43 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
tee-he.

^^;; Losing anything's not fun. ...The worst part is losing something you haven't read yet... and then have to ask them to resend it. ^^;
Yeah but I'm hungry for attention and read all my messages right away so I never have that problem.  

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

JeeszyCreezy
Captain

O.G. Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 11:46 pm
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
sdrawkcab
JeeszyCreezy
that's ok!
Mars is the worst.
>3 Gotta love TV.
got to love star trek.
:3
You never know~
XD Sibling love at its best. Well of course I've done that too. Now, the thing that matters is what age it was done at...
...You need to get a TV. Kidding, kidding.
...Really? Coming from only what I know, that sounds like it could be an inconvenience. Especially when winter comes around and you're stuck where you can't access it whenever you want to.

~
I'm never one for cold places.
Um....last year >.> <.<
I have a TV!
That's why it's near my mom's work.

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 366 367 368 369 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games