Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:50 am
[[ That's right, I hate school. But today I'm home sick :[ DARN FLUESHOT ]]

Talia winced at Nich's assumption. No, no that wasn't it. Not at all it. She felt horrible and she just didn't want to admit she's a terrible guilty person who is ignoring two great guys because she so confused, tired, and pathetic because no matter what she says she'll probably end up hurting someone and that's just how stupid, and pathetic she is! And now she's here, being in the center of all this... now she felt like she's some lime-light hungry drama queen who can't take care of herself.
She shook her head and opened her mouth, about to answer when they began to talk about instruments. All she got out was a quiet, "That's not true..." She didn't want to ruin anyone's fun, not again. So she shut her mouth tight and looked back at the ground, pulling her legs up to hold them. She layed her head down her pulled up legs, stared at the ground, and allowed them to continue.
Though all the music talk reminded her, she really really really wanted her guitar right now.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:27 pm
Nich sat there, he had answered apple, but he couldnt help feeling as if Talia had said somethng after leaving him to sit silently.

He looked at her now, and felt she was truly beautiful, her innocent eyes shone with heartache, and he wanted desperately to reach out to her, but he seriously doubted he should. He didnt think shed like it much.

He looked at her, and attempted hopelessly to catch her eye....  

Noltic

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:25 pm
He smirked gently. "Hmm, I know what you mean. Though, you're much better then I am at drums...and I'm more into bass anyways." he smirked, then heard Talia's voice. He smiled sweetly to her, noticing she wasn't too happy. "Hey...what the matter with you? I mean...you shouldn't be so sad." he smirked again, gently, placing his hand to the back of his head.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:32 pm
Nich stood up and winked at Talia...

"I hope i see you later okay?"

He stood up and moved toward the door, but before he left..." Apple... bass sounds pretty cool, i cant play guitars myself... too ambidextrous.... leatways ill be catchin you later eh..."  

Noltic

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:15 pm
She fought the urge to say, 'Yes I should. I should be very sad.' to Apple but instead shook her head. "I'm fine, don't worry." she decided on and looked up from her knees.
She turned to Nich and nodded, "Sure." she said with a bit of guilt showing as he got up to leave the room. Was she supposed to say anything else? Though she knew it wouldn't happen, it would comfort her if he would stay with her. Just... to forgive her. Just to kinda say, 'Your forgiven, life can go on.' She sighed in to her knees. But then again, why would she want to bother him, he was probably going to have a better time without her. So no... she thought mentally ... it's better if he stays away from me.
She looked up to Apple. Was he going to say anything?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 9:59 pm
"You really like her, don't you?" Lena said to Nich as he walked out the door. His pain was written all over his face.

amore_mia_bella

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:19 am
He turned to Tahlia with the smile of a failure and sighed....

"is it that easy to tell?"

Nich really did like Talia, he liked her enough to know that she should be happy, and that he didnt make her happy....

"I just wish... that i could do something besides leave her alone..."

If only she wanted him there....  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 6:03 pm
((Nope, Apple isn't going to say sheet apparently xd ))

He smiled warmly, then looked to Cookie and sighed, staring at the messed up seems. He stood up and streched, then switching his gaze to Taliah. "Heh, you really DO like Nich, don't ya?" he chuckled gently, running his finger though his hair gently, moving his eyes towards the door. "Why don't you go find him? He didn't look too happy." he sighed, again changing his gaze, this time to the ceiling, licking his dry lips gently.

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:03 am
He didnt stay with Tahlia he went back to his room and lay on his bed. He didnt much desire anyones company right now... unless of course they had a miracle in their back pocket.

He sighed and tossed his drum stick into the air and caught it. He continued to do this, it kept his mind off thinking. It kept his mind from the things he didnt enjoy.

It kept his mind calm....  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:02 am
(( waaiiii...can someone please tel me whats going on exactly?? :S I havent been on in a bit...and there is like a bazillion pages which , with my headache, I really don't feel like reading haha^^;;; ))  

Baby Coquette

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:15 am
[[ Everyone keeps spelling my name wrong D: It's Talia!
Anhd sure I'd tell you whats happened but ... what do u last remember?
]]

Talia shook her head. "I don't know Apple. I'm just one confused pathetic mess." she sighed, finally telling the truth. "And umm, No. No I shouldn't." she sighed. "Thanks though."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:40 am
((I'm sorry! I need to get close to the screen to see! gonk I need new glasses. emo ))

Apple smiled gently. "My dear, you are not pathetic in the least and I sincerly think you should go. I mean....he seems to like you a lot to and I think he may need love more then anyone, ya know?" he sighed, looking at the doorway. He ran his fingers though his hair, picking up Cookie and placing him onto her lap. "You can take Cookie with you if you like." he said. giving a warm smile.

((Freaky would like to know who Talia likes more. gonk Love triangles are...annoying? O.O))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:47 am
[[ Aww that stinks. I'm sorry! And hehe, I control the suspense >.> <.< >.> Just kidding, I'll pick. :]]

"No, I know. But he probably doesn't want to see me. He probably hates me now." she sighed, scratching the back of her head. She smiled warmly, sincerly, and held Cookie, "Thanks."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:45 am
Apple smiled gently. "You're welcome...though, I don't know why you're thanking me in the first place." he smiled, then, for now good reason, picked up his shining guiltar, plucking at individual strings, just randomly moving his fingers back and forth against the frets.

(( domokun ))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:40 am
Nich sighed. he had sat alone long enough. It may have been 4 minutes or 4 hours, but he had got no thinking done whatsoever, and was sincerely dissatisfied with just lying here.

He moseyed down the stairs, just as the sun began to reach higher into the morning sky. Dawn had been a beuatiful thing to see, but he had been too sad.

He walked past the kitchen, and the administrative facilities. A sign on the door read "Therapy starts, This wednesday!". The way it was written it seemed happy and excited, but therapy to him was by no means happy or exciting.

He then found the recreation wing. The hall contained three doors leading off of it. One to a common room, which admittedly was far more comfortable than their room. It was probably monitored. Another door lead to an old rickety gymnasium, it seemed that one of the basketball nets had once housed something heavy enough to wrench one side from the wall. He didnt want to think what had hung from it. Then he found the music room.

It was extremely dusty and held little instruments, but it had an old jazz-style drum kit, and a piano. As well as some cool looking sound equipment. He wasnt much of a tech guy, but plugs didnt take that much genius to understand how to fit together. He looped his MP3 player into one of the jacks, and soon Bron-Yr-Aur sStomp was blaring on all speakers loud enough to be heard, or at least felt throughout the house... if not clearly than well enough.

He smiled and lay back on the floor..... this made him truly happy.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff