Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
Student Message Board Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:41 am
Jack: Where to, Miss?

welcome back Freddy. I sent the items you wanted back to ya and see that you got them. Great to have you back but you just missed the end of term event, but it looks like you already got a monthly collectible.

Rose: To the stars.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:10 pm
freddydursley
My mom realized that she was being unfair with not letting me on gaia and realized that I was in here, when she thought she saw me looking up dark evil stuff. After I explained it to her she said, "oh so it is a Harry Potter chat forum, ok you can go back on it!" I am so happy she let me back, I did have a great time away from here got back to playing my pokemon games, but now to role play once more. Only question do I leave off where I was in the could of posts or start all over again?
My mom felt so bad that she asked me if there was anything I wanted and I told her that the Feb. Monthly Collectible is cool and she got it for me!

Don't worry. You can continue where you left off.  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

freddydursley

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:23 pm
Junimaia
freddydursley
My mom realized that she was being unfair with not letting me on gaia and realized that I was in here, when she thought she saw me looking up dark evil stuff. After I explained it to her she said, "oh so it is a Harry Potter chat forum, ok you can go back on it!" I am so happy she let me back, I did have a great time away from here got back to playing my pokemon games, but now to role play once more. Only question do I leave off where I was in the could of posts or start all over again?
My mom felt so bad that she asked me if there was anything I wanted and I told her that the Feb. Monthly Collectible is cool and she got it for me!

Don't worry. You can continue where you left off.

oh thank you

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:24 am
Sorry I've been a bit inactive the past few days. I may continue to be around here only now and then for a little longer. I've just started my second week of university (I'm there 9-6 every day - annoying class times), and I'm dealing with some major issues at home too. I'm still around, just not quite as much. I'll try to be back properly soon.  

Lyra Elizabeth

Oshenukhar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:20 pm

I can not change my avi for a Kokiri Contest on Hyrule of Gaia Guild wish me luck!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:56 am
Hello i just posted a topic for the HM we are trying something new if you have any wanted, questing or if you are selling items, check it out.  

Chissy_Brown

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:05 pm
Oshenukhar

I can not change my avi for a Kokiri Contest on Hyrule of Gaia Guild wish me luck!

Chissy_Brown
Hello i just posted a topic for the HM we are trying something new if you have any wanted, questing or if you are selling items. so check it out.

@ Oshenukhar:
Good Luck!

@Chissy_brown:
I'll be happy to post there. I've been questing for a Kiki for ages, lol.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:21 am
Please, please, PLEASE forgive me for disappearing since Jan. 22nd!!
I tried to post before my computer almost completely was ruined but it didn't give me time.
I had gotten a virus which started to shut my computer off starting at half an hour and each time we would turn the computer back on, it would shut off quicker and I didn't have enough time to get around to posting to all my guilds.

It then took two weeks to get the virus detached from any files we wanted to keep and then they reformated it. After that we simply couldn't afford to pick it up since it was going to cost around 200 bucks and we just don't have that kind of money to spend on something that isn't really needed.
Finally we freed up some cash and I've been back for a couple days and am now saying sorry lol.

Sorry to the classes I was part of, I hope any points I would've lost for my house can be replenished since I do have a reason for missing all the lessons. If not, then, sorry to my house!

I will become active again in no time now. smile

Grey Gardens

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Chissy_Brown

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:41 am
biggrin We still need people for the HM trading thread. the due date is the 28th of march we are doing trading selling and also if you are questing for items thanks you can post it and pm me or just pm me ok thanks alot

chissy 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:45 pm
Hey everyone, I just wanted to let you know that my sister, Music_Luver5291 is still interested in the guild, but she just became a freshmen in highschool and is having a bit of trouble adjusting to the workload. She says that once the new term begins she will try and be on more often, but can't make any promises.
She is very sorry, and hopes to still be a member of the guild.

Also, she wonders if she would have to start over as being a house-elf, or be able to jump to her second year, where she should be.

Can you please PM me with an answer to this last question? Thanks

-Summer

Referred to Adonis

Summer_Breeze1507

skywalkerlover

IRL Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:16 pm
March 10
I've been suspended from my school for a half a day because a teacher thought I was on a different website when I was supposed to be doing work, though I was actually doing work. Now I can't go on the computer durring school, lunch time or after school (well...not 100% true). My parents are also planning on taking every electronic I have that has internet access on it so I won't be able to be online as offten or at all. If this happens then I not be able to post on any roleplays. I am sorry if this creates complications in the roleplay but what is done is done. I will inform you when I am allowed on the computer durring my regular times. This will probably happen around my birthday, March 31.

Sorry for the inconvinience this has caused.

Your fellow roleplayer,

skywalkerlover

March 11
Ok, here is the deal. My parents are taking everything extreamly far, far enough to "put" me into "rehab" (not literally.). My parents are locking all the computers in the house and making sure that each computer won't let me on gaia, and the same thing is happening at school, plus im not allowed on the internet, ever. I do not know how long this will last, but it sure as hell won't wear off by my birthday. Lucky thing is they can't get on my laptop, so i'll be able to get on every now and then. Best time to see me on is on a saterday night, when my parents go out dancing.

This is frankly the worst birthday month ever, no computer all march break plus I have to go to my moms work all march break. How fun.

Anywho. I'll see you guys later. HopefullyI won't go insaine by my 16th birthday.

These were the notices I sent to my roleplay that I am now posting here. Also, I just wanted to say that this is a little far fetched, since I can get an internet sorce every now and then, but next week, durring the march break, I garentee that there is going to be no online activity.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:35 am
Well it turns out I'm in a bunch of crap-load right now, and I can't promise to be active on Gaia, which also means I won't be active in the guild. So sorry people, but I can't control how much homework my teachers give me, whether my parents yell at me to get off the computer, etc.  

hope-brown123

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:02 pm
I just wanted to let everyone know I am in the middle of moving (not far, only about 10 mins. away). I will still be on as much as possible but I don't know how well my new Internet s going to be working hopefully all will be fine and nothing will be an issue. But I just wanted everyone to know I'm NOT gone, just busy with rl.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:33 pm
I may be away for a little while. I just found out one of my friends got into an accident and was folded in half... backwards... more than likely she well be paralyzed if she makes it through the week.  

ParkerLeBou-Howlett

Dangerous Lover

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Autobiographer 200

6,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:29 pm
Serenity, My prays are with you and your friend.

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games