Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Karikna

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:26 am
Hewwo im Dei, or if you want you can call me Tobi. I love drawing singing and just watching anime ^^ I love Death Note, especially L. I got inspired by L in The Los Angeles BB Murder Cases (before i worshipped Kira -brick'd-) and i've loved L ever since. He's my favorite character in Death Note Now. ^^ I'm even cosplaying him, i kinda suck at cosplaying but i love being L:

http://bakuraschick12.deviantart.com/art/L-With-A-Sucker-116580835

thats my cosplay and i have both movies of death note, i have a couple of manga books and the death note BB murder cases.

I believe L is true justice because one doesnt just kill criminals like that, the law is not perfect, and the people in it aint perfect, but its what laws are for. L is true justice to bring Light to justice, Near as well. Thats all ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:49 pm
Woot! heehee I just joined (obviously, why else would be here?) anyways, My name is Sam, or you could call me Aqua. 3nodding

I am completly random, and crazy, hopefully nobody minds this. sweatdrop

My friend Lance got me reading Death Note, L is my all time favorite character, and Ryuk would have to be my second. (heheh apples!)

[/insertpsychopathicserialkillersnamehere] is evil and I have hated him since i started reading Death Note. He should Have Died before L, actually L shouldn't have died!!!!! DOWN WITH KIRA!!! scream

I think Domo-kun would have made a better kira. ninja
User Image  

llRainell

Nogard11

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:53 pm
Hello i just joined today. Happy there are other people who love L as much as i do. I didnt see the anime till i saw the first live movie and the moment I first saw L i fell in love and had to buy the second movie and the anime.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:05 pm
Hey, I'm new. You can call me Courtney.. hmm, bit about myself, I guess. c:
I'm really into music (punk.ska.reggae), anime, tree, coffee, drawing, love, writing, art, my boyy heart , and life.
I'm currently seventeen - my birthday is July 13, of course.. I'll be turning eighteen. sweatdrop  

winter rat

Killa-Keyblade Master-

O.G. Gaian

1,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:17 pm
SerenitytheWaterSprite
Jam-Kiske
HAHA STUPID KIRA! L>>>>Kira, no duh.
But anywayz... um... I'm Jam and I loves L a ton right now [televisions taste funny when you lick them cuz L is on the screen] ^^ Though Mello is my FAVORITE! heart And also I've only been into Death Note for about a month so if I lack knowledge I apologize... sweatdrop

Don't worry, I think I've been into it maybe over a month, too... But I've already finished the series 4laugh ... emo As long as you don't bash L in any way, you'll fit in fine. :3

T-T Epic. L IS MAI LOVAH! I mean... Uh... >.> goodness.... But anywho, I am a big fan of L myself. sweatdrop I've already forgotten what this thread was about to tell you the truth, so I need to go back, look at the thread topic, and then repost here lol.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 5:31 pm
1st RP name: Killa
RL- Videogame designer/Inventor
RP- A Judge (I challenge those to see if they are fit to walk their path.)
(Think FF12 plus Kingdom hearts) (In training for both my RL and RP profession)
*8 years strong in RPing.*
*13 years strong in videogame study.*
I have many, many interests, I like to dabble in a little bit of everything. I'd like for you to visit my website if you are interested! I worked very hard on it. icon_razz.gif
*Its still a work in progress and as you read this, its probably being worked on.*
http://www.tankinggamer.webs.com
Read my journal for more information. This profile is my official role playing profile now, if you want to get to know me, the person in real life, I'm sure you will find a way. This is dedicated to an original roleplaying character name "Killa" I made up a long time ago. So have fun, RP rules, and I love the anime show "Witchblade".  

Killa-Keyblade Master-

O.G. Gaian

1,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Divine Kandy

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:14 pm
Hey,I'm Divine Kandy !! Umm Nice to meet all of you haha! I Love Death Note haha!!<3!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:06 pm
Ello! I am Echiko...
Hobbys: reading, playing games, watching (TV or Anime series), painting/drawing ,etc.
I am from germany ...um I'm sorry if my english sounds strange xD
I am 15 years old.
And if you want to contact me on myspace, use my URL:
http://www.myspace.com/echiko_abukara

Nice to meet you all!<3  

echiko abukara

the_dark_alice

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:14 am
hey evryone, im gina, im new, or corse y else would i be posting here, any way hi, DEATHNOTE ROX! <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 4:25 am
Hello, I'm Cassi. I loves L so much! My favorite character! When I first watched the series, I liked Light, but then after I watched it again, I started to love L! I have read the manga and watched the anime, so I know a lot about Death Note. I draw pictures of L also. xp  

Hot Gothgirl500

Silver_Afro

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:07 am
Hello, my name is Alice. Though I shall accept any name thrust unto me - I really don't care. I am 13 years old, yet my parents consider me mature (weird right? xD) I live in England and adore plently of things. As you can probably tell from my Gaian name, I have an afro (not silver tho xD) and am proud of it. 7 strong years of teasing still hasn't broken it xP

I enjoy to roleplay (semi lit/literate) and in Death Note roleplays I have been known to pump out a fair bit of writing. I also enjoy listening to music, mainly rock, J-rock, some classical and alot of soundtracks. I play video games and am currently playing Afro Samuai whenever I get the chance.

Death Note was the first manga I ever picked up. I have never looked back. After getting through that I was able to join several anime connected websites and only expand my libary of manga and anime. Soon after my friend found a Jimmy Urine (MSI) interview, stating that he liked the Death Note movies, I was able to lend my friend the series and spread the Death Notey-ness around the school. L-kun is all of our favourite characters, Mello and Matt coming close for me though.

More than you wanted to know? Too bad xD

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 9:40 am
hii n_n my name is Muriƫl...well just call me muurtje n_n im from Holland and im 15 years old (altough i act like a 6 year old xD)
hehe i love death note n_n my fav character is mello n_n 2nd fav L 3nodding
and i hate near stare i really really hate near >_<< he's just so bleeah (cant descibe my hate for him in words) >_<< and well i used to hate light too...but im stupid and started to believe my own lie and now i like light sweatdrop tehe aint i stupid 4laugh
and OMG i looo~~ve yaoi heart kyaa its so cute xD
(srry if I make alotta grammar wrongs and typ words wrong but thats becus im dutch n_n)

muurtje

death_goddess23

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:50 pm
Hi I'm Crow I'm 15... and thats about it
I love death Note!!! BUt mostly L!!! I'm from TX

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:35 pm
hello.. im new here in this guild and alose new here in gaia..
im also a deathnote lover especially L..  

LaZaM

LaZaM

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 8:40 pm
nice meeting u guys..  
The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items