Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:21 pm
Aya sighed. "You are confusing... And what did i say that was just like your father...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:02 pm
Jami had nodded to leave, her hand resting on one of Riven's antlers, but turned around again when the girl started singing. She sighed and leaned against Riven. "If it's anything to you. The faeries accept us." She muttered to herself.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

anti-sora183

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:17 am
AyaSantres
Aya sighed. "You are confusing... And what did i say that was just like your father...?"

"you said that if you wanted to harm us then you wuld have already,that is what my father said when my teacher and i met him for the first time" Gail said rubbing the tears from her eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:18 am
Aya nodded. "I see..." He nodded to Jami. "Thank you..."  

AyaSantres

anti-sora183

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:26 am
AyaSantres

"why are you talking about faeries?did you upset them or somthing?" Gail asked confused
Lune had relaxed a bit under her but not completly  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:28 am
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres

"why are you talking about faeries?did you upset them or somthing?" Gail asked confused
Aya shook his head. "No, not exactly..."  

AyaSantres

anti-sora183

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:48 am
AyaSantres
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres

"then why would they not accept you?" Gail asked still very much confused  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:50 am
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres

Aya gave her a questioning look. "They did, that's what she just said..."  

AyaSantres

anti-sora183

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:55 am
AyaSantres
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres

"but she made it sound as if you had offended them in someway" Gail said stroking Lunes neck as she spoke  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:14 am
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres

"but she made it sound as if you had offended them in someway" Gail said stroking Lunes neck as she spoke
He shook his head. "Not really... As far as I know, at least... They can be very difficult when they want to be..."  

AyaSantres

anti-sora183

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:25 am
AyaSantres
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres

He shook his head. "Not really... As far as I know, at least... They can be very difficult when they want to be..."

Gail laughed "well i guess so i've only met a fairie once,she was quite stubborn,but sweet none the less,do you remember her Lune?" Gail asked
Vaguely,i remember her making some offensive comment to you,and i really really wanted to toast her on the spot,what was her name....? Lune replied trailing off as he went deep into thought "i cant really remember" Gail said as she too went into deep thought "it started with an A i think...."she trailed off again  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:30 am
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres

Gail laughed "well i guess so i've only met a fairie once,she was quite stubborn,but sweet none the less,do you remember her Lune?" Gail asked
Vaguely,i remember her making some offensive comment to you,and i really really wanted to toast her on the spot,what was her name....? Lune replied trailing off as he went deep into thought "i cant really remember" Gail said as she too went into deep thought "it started with an A i think...."she trailed off again

Aya sighed. "Well, if that is all, we really need to be going..."  

AyaSantres

anti-sora183

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:34 am
AyaSantres
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres

"would you mind if we tagged along?"Gail asked coming out of her thoughts  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:36 am
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres

"I..." He started, then nodded after a moment. "I don't see why not..."  

AyaSantres

anti-sora183

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:44 am
AyaSantres
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres
Anti-sora182
AyaSantres

"I..." He started, then nodded after a moment. "I don't see why not..."

"alright! thank you!" Gail said happily as Lune followed after the boy  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items