Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:08 pm
The dogs ran excitedly around Marc's feet. "Hang on..." He said, scrammbling to the dishes. He filled them with the food. Koji came right between Marc's legs, tripping him. He stummbled back, trying to gain his balance, but he fell with a thud on the ground. He shook his head and looked over at Koji, who was now scarfing his food down like he hadn't eaten in years. Marc laughed to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:10 pm
Kirigami simply stared blankly at Leon, bending down to his face, "Are you sure you wanna stay here?" she hissed coldy at him, knocking Leon's tea cup off the table onto him. "Because I'm starting to like having you here."  

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:18 pm
Leon barely made a move as the cup of tea poured onto him. It made a loud hissing noise as it burned the skin on his side and his stomach. His eyes moved slowly in their sockets as he looked up at her. He knew fully well that he had absolutly no choice. But he went with the better answer... He hoped. "Yes, Ma'am." He said. It was barely audible. He said it again and again with every breath, until no sound came. Only his lips moved. Tears flowed again.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:00 pm
Sakira took her Jack outside for a walk. She passed by a house, it was the Kesshou's house. "That last name sounds familiar." She thought. "Oh I remember now! My family used to do some business with them." Sakira went up to the door and knocked. "Hello?"  

SweetHugz

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:46 pm
She grinned, "Good answer." She patted him on the head, stood up and began to walk away. She'd let him stay there for a few hours before she had some more fun. "See you later kay?" she said in a shrill tone, closing the door behind her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:56 pm
Leon said nothing as she left the room. He listened to the door shut and the sounds of Her footsteps walking away. He began to sob, covering his face with his shaking hands. The tea that had spilled onto him was now cold from his body cooling it. But he was slowly warming up, his whole body shaking violently as it did so. Eventually, after laying for about an hour, he finally closed his eyes and fell into a sleep-ish unconsiousness.  

LeonFisky

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:13 pm
LeonFisky
The dogs ran excitedly around Marc's feet. "Hang on..." He said, scrammbling to the dishes. He filled them with the food. Koji came right between Marc's legs, tripping him. He stummbled back, trying to gain his balance, but he fell with a thud on the ground. He shook his head and looked over at Koji, who was now scarfing his food down like he hadn't eaten in years. Marc laughed to himself.

Upon hearing the thud, Maria rushed to the source of the sound and over to his side, helping him up. "Are you alright sir?" she asked worryingly, helping him straighten up and immediately began dusting off his clothes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:05 am
Marc laughed as he helped brush the dog hairs off of his clothing. "Yes, I'm fine. That crazy mutt tripped me." He said motioning to Koji. Koji looked up and barked, wagging his tail "Yeah you." Marc said. Koji went back to eating. He looked back at Maria. "That's why I'de never send you to feed the dogs. It's a suicide mission." He said laughing and patting Bea on the head. "Shall we head out and feed the horses and goats??" He asked.  

LeonFisky

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:32 pm
Kirigami opened the door to the room once more. She wasn't sure if her new toy knew how badly he looked, but she doubted he did. Burn scars covered most of his body in strange splotches, while his lips were badly blistered from drinking the tea. He didn't seem to have moved at all since she had left him, which suited her just fine. She left the room for a moment, taking a sharp knife from the kitchen and putting it over the fireplace. She quickly went back into the room where Leon lay unconcious, taking the knife and carving "KIRI'S TOY" into his chest with the white-hot metal.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:02 pm
LeonFisky
Marc laughed as he helped brush the dog hairs off of his clothing. "Yes, I'm fine. That crazy mutt tripped me." He said motioning to Koji. Koji looked up and barked, wagging his tail "Yeah you." Marc said. Koji went back to eating. He looked back at Maria. "That's why I'de never send you to feed the dogs. It's a suicide mission." He said laughing and patting Bea on the head. "Shall we head out and feed the horses and goats??" He asked.

Maria smiled and looked over at the dogs and couldn't help but smile wider. Then he mentioned feeding the goats and horses! Maria nodded eagerly and proceeded to follow close behind him to the stables.  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:37 am
[[Wow insanity your so cruel... stare ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:45 am
SweetHugz

((Lol I didn't know what to do so I grabbed a knife rofl Meanwhile I'm like terrified of knifes unless they're butter knives.))  

mkaycole

Dapper Hunter

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:14 am
Insanity624
SweetHugz

((Lol I didn't know what to do so I grabbed a knife rofl Meanwhile I'm like terrified of knifes unless they're butter knives.))

[[So....cruel.... x3]]  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:35 am
Jade wandered back into the house. "Hello? Rose? Anybody?"  

amore_mia_bella

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:54 pm
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

"N-no."
Sarah said as tears streamed down her cheeks. She winced again. That was her worst wound.

kyashii graabed the fist aid kit from the butler that came rushing up. she told sarah to get down on her stomach quickly, and bit long piece of string off that she found inthe box. wit ha steady hand kyashii stiched the wound closed, and took some gauze from her first aid. she begun to wook more slowly than before so thta she wouldn't rip the stiches. as she put a bandage acrose sarahs back she tryed to calm her by talking to her. "so sarah" she said consentrating on wiping upt the blood that had spilt. "what kind of toys do you like?"

"Umm....I don't really know, I haven't played with toys for a long time..."
Sarah said, the tears beginning to go away. It still hurt, but it felt a lot better.

kyashii frowned as she remembered that sarah had been in the slave market for so long. "oh, im sorry... mabey we can find you something you'll like..." she said, a little distracted, she had just finished puting on the last bandage, and helped sarah to her feet. "how do you feel now, if you bend too much you'll rip the stiches, so be carfull" she said compationatly, her hand cuping the side of sarahs face.

((Sorry for not posting for so long. I was at camp and I had no chance to use the computer))

"Okay." Sarah said. She was answering both questions. She also was getting used to Kyashii so she didn't have to try much not to stutter.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games