Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:24 am
"Why do you say that? I don't think it's your fault, I think the World wants to change. It has been known to do something like that from time to time." He said as he continued walking.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:53 am
Nonnah loged in to see what happened. All she could see is her character, but all around was white. Endless. Boring. Just nothingnesss. She sighed and tryed to go on a different server, but the World wasnt letting her.  

Dusk of the Raven

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:49 pm
"I've been letting AIDA run freely around The World, I've been just letting the game die slowly.." Brushing hair out of her face, Kolet continued. "Most of the comatose victims were probably all my fault, nobody else but me infects people..probably nobody but me can control AIDA...AIDA's not acting on its own...it's all my doing.."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:20 pm
Zeth turns to his headset and puts it back on and skims through the forums.
Why aren't the AIDA victims decreasing at all and why am I even bothering....ever since I came in contact with that...Strange, kind of AIDA....
Zeth sighs after checking the forums, he logs onto the world and enters a random area word and gates there, but as soon as he does, he suddenly gates into another area, but it's completely white, except for one person aways from him.

AlchemistCrow

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:26 pm
Sauce-Kay
Edin glared at him and stood up clumsily. "It's not my fault..just..shut up..!!" He shouted incredibly loud, as his voice echoed awkwardly throughout the church. He took a small step towards Hawk. Then, turning away he looked at Tsuyuna, trying to ignore Hawk. "Tsuyuna..your staff...? Wait..do you know him?" He held his arm as it fell completely numb.

Tsuyuna was now catching on to the tension between Edin and Hawk that seemed to emanate throughout the cathedral -and it seemed to awaken her from her state of shock. She stepped over to Edin and threw his arm over her shoulder, making herself a way of support by allowing Edin to lean against her. It felt awkward, especially with the way he was acting towards Hawk. Something was going on between those two, but she could not quite put her finger on it. "I think the better question is: does he know us? We met him once...in the town when that huge dragon tried to kill us." she said as she looked to Hawk, eyeing him warily. She then sighed, "My staff did something strange an' then he showed up. To tell ya the truth, I really don't understand it all. It sorta reminds me of some weird thing that would occur in a fantasy novel, like the Epitaph 'r something."

Hawk's eyebrow raised slightly, but unnoticably. "The Epitaph?" he breathed. He chuckled deeply as he shook his head, "The Epitaph? Don't tell me you believe in that nonsense, Tsuyuna." He had to play it low; There was no way he was going to even show the slightest interest in it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 9:57 pm
Using Tsuyuna's support, he stood firmly on the ground. "He's that...guy?" He looked at Hawk blankly and then at Tsuyuna. "The Epitaph..wait..Tsuyuna..when did your staff..do something weird..?" Edin's voice sounded serious with the continued blank look on his face.  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:40 am
"AIDA seems like one of those things called AI's though. It's actually something weird like the girl known as Aura. She was a girl dressed in all white or something like that." He explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:30 am
Nonnah turned suddenly, seeing the new player. Hesitently, she asked, "Hi..." Surprised to see another person sucked into the glitch, she started to randomly play with her hands. "Do you know where we are...?"  

Dusk of the Raven

AlchemistCrow

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:55 am
Zeth shakes his head.
"No...but I probebly know why this glitch exists...."
Zeth looks around tries to logging out, but can't.
"What the....I can't log off."
Zeth scowls and scratches the back of his head.
Dang you AIDA.....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:24 am
"That AIDA thig or something right?" She sighed. "I cant use my items either." Looking around the white nothingness, she ask, "So who are you? I'm Nonnah, level 22 Lei Tribe Mascabre Dancer." She smiled at him respectfully.  

Dusk of the Raven

AlchemistCrow

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:56 pm
"Hmm....I'm Zeth, I'm a lv. 54 Steam Gunner, or at least I think that was my level....."
Zeth grins and looks at her.
"So, you've heard about AIDA too?"

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:36 pm
Sauce-Kay
Using Tsuyuna's support, he stood firmly on the ground. "He's that...guy?" He looked at Hawk blankly and then at Tsuyuna. "The Epitaph..wait..Tsuyuna..when did your staff..do something weird..?" Edin's voice sounded serious with the continued blank look on his face.

Tsuyuna glanced up nervously at Edin. Why did he seem so serious all of a sudden? "When...when you fell I...freaked, an' then the staff started to emanate some sort of light. It was wierd." she replied, glancing down at the ground. She then looked to Hawk with an offended expression on her features, "An' the Epitaph most certainly isn't nonsense! That "nonsense" was the whole thing this game was based off of!"

Hawk was nearly taken aback by Tsuyuna's heated response. "If only Emma could see your reaction..." he thought. Ouch! The reverbrations of the past hit him swiftly as the emotional pain sprang up with the old memories, gushing over him like a re-opened wound. Despite it, his composure remained the same: mocking. The smirk riding on the edge of his lips grew. "Fine, have it your way, Tsuyuna-chan. Just remember: only the fool fights for the invisible pot of gold at the end of the rainbow." he sneered, continuing his charade.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dusk of the Raven

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:09 am
"Not much, All I know that its causing glitches in the World." She sighed."Isn't this great." She mumbled to herself. "I was working on a hard quest too." She hiccuped. "Ugh..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 5:46 pm
Kolet sighed and was silent for a while. "Well..let's talk about this when we get back to playing the game...we're here..now.." She looked up at the large dome building. "Let's go. I don't want to you to miss your train here." Despite her sudden seriousness, she grabbed his arm and began running towards the doors. "I think one of the last trains is supposed to leave in a few minutes..we'd better hurry." She said, looking back at him.

"It...did?" Edin looked to the side and gained his balance, then walked up to Hawk. "Listen, Hawk, just...just..shut it, okay?" He slightly limped as he tried to take another step. "If you really don't think the epitaph is of any importance, it's completely unnecessary for you to keep at it. We've had enough of your crap about what you think. Don't you even care...about what others even think?" His voice was weak, but it was steady. "Don't-" Edin stopped himself before he could go on. He sent Tsuyuna a quick flashmail.

Flashmail to Tsuyuna
..I don't really want to have to say this..but somethings telling me we need this guy..he might be able to help us out...why everything weird is going on...something. What do you think?

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games