Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
The Black Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Frank Tovey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:11 pm
I've read:

For The Emperor
Caves Of Ice
Fifteen Hours
Conquest Of Armageddon
Traitor General
Kill Team
Annihilation Squad
Faith And Fire
Dawn Of War
Dawn Of War: Ascencion

Currently Reading: Eisenhorn (its a big a** book..)

(Probably More, But I Cant Count Them All)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:16 pm
I suggest 'Lord of the Night' It is about this Night Lord (Who woulda' thunk 'et?) and this Woman Inquisitor. Pretty cool. A very exciting read.  

Hondapunx

narutobro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 10:06 pm
I've read the first 5 Gaunt's Ghosts book and am about to start "Straight Silver."

I'm finishing off the last of the Space Wolf novels, "Wolfblade."

I've also read Dark Imperium.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:47 pm
I'm re-reading the Ambassador Chronicles, Ravenor and Legacy.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Warlord Kartanus

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 4:39 pm
Lord of the Night is about a Night Lord and a Inquisitor's assistant, she isn't a full inquisitor yet. As for Ravenor....I'd only read it if Eisenhorn comes back in them, and i don't know, so they aren't worth reading otherwise...i don't think Ravenor was a good enough character to get a spin-off series.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:20 am
i cant wait for the fourth soul drinkers book. i think ill pick up the first gaunts ghosts book in the mean time.  

ravener2759

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:37 am
[J]ack [K]rauser
Lord of the Night is about a Night Lord and a Inquisitor's assistant, she isn't a full inquisitor yet. As for Ravenor....I'd only read it if Eisenhorn comes back in them, and i don't know, so they aren't worth reading otherwise...i don't think Ravenor was a good enough character to get a spin-off series.

Just read Ravenor, it's not a spin-off, it's something completely different in it's own respect.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:42 pm
i know that i just don't think it was a worthy thing...he should focus on Gregor more, and bring him back.

As for Gaunt's Ghosts....I can't find Ghostmaker anywhere, even the net...what is it about? I know in it Larkin coins the 'Gaunt's Ghosts' term, isn't it?  

Warlord Kartanus

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Ulthwe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:32 am
got a question were the dark eldar just eldar that were corupted by slannesh cause that what i have heard  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 10:19 am
Ulthwe
got a question were the dark eldar just eldar that were corupted by slannesh cause that what i have heard

This goes in the Dark Eldar thread.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Drakeoss Dragoon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:22 pm
ok I have a ? for everyone one that reads the black library books, its hard finding them here, does any of the books have any info or are about the Astural Claws (from the Citys of Death book)(sorry if I mispelled it don't have my book handy) sweatdrop and info would be great thanks smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:23 pm
I also have a question...anybody know the coloration of the Brazen Skulls? They served with Saint Sabbat during her Crusade, and they are defunct, but i'd still like to know the colors of the armour they wore.  

Warlord Kartanus

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

[ Hate-Malice-Distrust ]

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:48 pm
Anyone here have "Let the Galaxy Burn" and could tell me what short story Lucius the Eternal is in?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:23 am
Yes I have it, but you need to read it for yourself. i think it is against the guild rules to give out such information.  

Warlord Kartanus

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

[ Hate-Malice-Distrust ]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 2:49 pm
I have the damnable book too, I just want to know what is the name of the title! I don't think asking for the name of the title of a story is a bannable offense.]  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games