Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Painting and Modelling Discussion
Conversion Corner (Big and Small) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grandpa Ducky

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:55 am
Brother Felix
RedGrail
DarkElf27
Grandpa Ducky
Here's a scan of a very simple backpack I made using an Ork ammo pouch for my Traitor Guard. How does it look so far? (I still need to get myself some green stuff to fix it up a little.)
Hmmm.... confused

... the pack itself looks a clean. But why does it look a little small? Maybe placing cloth bundle above or below the pack will work?
I agree with Grail on this one.

I do to. The pack looks small because I think it was an Ork ammo pouch. Guardsmen are just so little and weak that an Ork ammo pouch is almost the size on an IG backpack. I like the idea of a cloth bundle on there. I'll try to add one next time I get to the hobby store and pick up some Green Stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:05 pm
Anybody think I''m trying a lost cause? I''ve been carving out the inside of a Regular Space Marine helmet, so it can be put over one of the Space Marine "bare" heads. I''ve also cut out the face mask, so now it''s more like the base of a helm. I''m planning on turning it into my Chapter Master''s head, cause after seeing a really cool article in White Dwarf, I just had to start it.  

Raw_fishFood

The Death Masque

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:01 pm
Ah, you saw the article on the Howling Griffons too? 3nodding

Well... Tomorrow, I should be getting a big haul of nessercery parts needed to make the Pre Heresy Dreadnought, also known as Frednought.

It sucks as I start college on Tuesday (Education... Blerg...), so I'll be spending some time on this mother of a project and entering it in Golden Demon at Games Day on the 25th. Wish me luck and anyone going to the Games Day in Birmingham, see you there. whee

I'll be the one with the sign that says "I'm The Jack Man" strapped to his chest. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:50 pm
The Jack Man

Well... Tomorrow, I should be getting a big haul of nessercery parts needed to make the Pre Heresy Dreadnought, also known as Frednought.

It sucks as I start college on Tuesday (Education... Blerg...), so I'll be spending some time on this mother of a project and entering it in Golden Demon at Games Day on the 25th. Wish me luck and anyone going to the Games Day in Birmingham, see you there. whee

I'll be the one with the sign that says "I'm The Jack Man" strapped to his chest. xd
Its on the 25th? ... I might see about getting a ticket.
I'll try drag Caga along.. But no promises. Kay?  

Ophiuchus

The Death Masque

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:26 pm
Ophiuchus
The Jack Man

I'll try drag Caga along.. But no promises. Kay?

So I'll just look out for a pregnant woman then... xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:27 pm
The Jack Man
Ophiuchus
The Jack Man

It sucks as I start college on Tuesday (Education... Blerg...), so I''ll be spending some time on this mother of a project and entering it in Golden Demon at Games Day on the 25th. Wish me luck and anyone going to the Games Day in Birmingham, see you there. whee

I''ll be the one with the sign that says "I''m The Jack Man" strapped to his chest. xd
I''ll try drag Caga along.. But no promises. Kay?

So I''ll just look out for a pregnant woman then... xd
Should I bring a squad of Cagalli''s Posessed, or BOB for Golden Demon? Neither will win..  

Ophiuchus

The Death Masque

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:42 pm
I wanna see Bob. Bring Bob! gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:45 pm
Bob shall come.  

Ophiuchus

Inaluke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:59 pm
I turned a bunch of dark angels/mutants/imperial gaurdsmen into Necron Slaves... they dont do anything, but DAMN they look cool  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:07 pm
Inaluke
I turned a bunch of dark angels/mutants/imperial gaurdsmen into Necron Slaves... they dont do anything, but DAMN they look cool

Pics? I want to see! =-D  

Grandpa Ducky

Inaluke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:11 pm
if my digital cam starts to exist ill post them, itll then you'll have to use your imagination, if you still have it...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:18 pm
Inaluke
if my digital cam starts to exist ill post them, itll then you'll have to use your imagination, if you still have it...

Ok. =( I'll try. Hope your camera works.  

Grandpa Ducky

Inaluke

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:24 pm
yeah, it will work fine once it exists  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:28 pm
Ah, I see. You haven't bought one yet. Stupid me.  

Grandpa Ducky

Brother Felix

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:32 pm
Who is bob?  
Painting and Modelling Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games