Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
Looking for a party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cart Lord

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 10:27 am
Well I guess I can begin looking for a group now that my stats are finalized. though by the sounds of it I may be sitting around for a while. As for party leader opportunity, a more experianced player would be best though I would take second in command if given the opportunity.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:32 pm
Now that I've finnished with school (I go to a private school) I will have more time for RPS and Gaia in general. If you need someone to acompany you, I'd be more than willing to join. I just need a way to pull attacks towards myself, to become a more useful member of a party.  

Eryka_Deathfold

cat_girl_nukunuku

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 4:05 am
I’m thinking I should break away from the original party because we are going to have two new acolytes that have to run a dungeon with a DM in it, so I should do that. If any of the new people want to join up with me they may. The first party seems to have plenty of people anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:45 pm
That conclusion leads me to this assumption then,

Current party
Nukunuku
Darius Heldig
Mistress Vindicator

Please correct me if I'm wrong?  

Cart Lord

Eryka_Deathfold

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 12:28 am
I am not sure about Miss Nukunuku. She might want to go on a quest that would be much more challenging for us, than for her.

But, Mr. Cart Lord, if you are interested, I am looking for a party to complete a "beginner" ranked quest, called "The Black Cat" run by a Mr. Heirophant of the Broken, that I have aparently been offered to go on, when I can get a party, and he can finalize the rewards for.

If you are interested, you would be a great help to me on this quest.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 3:51 am
Actually that’s OK because I’m going to use Nuku to play in the test quests for the two new potential Acolyte DM’s. so she will be doing that for now.  

FARGORE
Captain

TamrielicKnight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:18 am
I'd Like to hop onto the Black Cat quest as soon as my new stats are finnalized. I'd pass on being leader unless I have to. I'm willing to be a #2 though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 8:40 am
We would be glad to have you come on this journey with us, as soon as Heriophant has free time to run a dungeon. Oh, and the new gentleman who's character is named Van; the one that's in the waterfall dojo with said DM, he'd make a fine fourth, and final member to the party.  

Eryka_Deathfold

Heirophant_of_the_Broken
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:44 am
...Fourth? Whose the third?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:33 pm
The party roster will be like this, if everyone is/still is interested...
1. Eryka Deathfold
2. Darius Helding (Cart Lord)
3. TamrielicKnight
4. Van (LindseyIV)  

Eryka_Deathfold

Kaihatsu

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:46 pm
Wasn't I attending this quest as well, since it was offered to me in the tournament? Perhaps you meant to say 5 people?

1. Eryka Deathfold
2. Darius Helding (Cart Lord)
3. TamrielicKnight
4. Van (LindseyIV)
5. Kaihatsu (Zypher)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:35 am
I apologize. I missed the post by TalmericKnight and I apologize to Cart Lord for forgetting him too. I've been rather busy, and haven't updated as often as I should have to avoid this problem. The thread will be opened now so everyone enjoy!  

Heirophant_of_the_Broken
Crew

Malignant Defector

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:49 am
((4 Co. Beta 0.2.2 here! Upgraded to a newer model and ready to join up with anyone for another great adventure. I see that Heirophant has two available dungeons with growing parties. I am willing to join either one. For now I will just say whoever invites me first will most likely receive my assistance. Unless other circumstance come up for some reason or another.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 5:28 am
I could pencil you in for the Spirits Calling dungeon since we'll be getting one or two more members soon. More than enough to fill the slot and get the ball rolling. Plus there both former members so It'll help you all quite a bit, 4 Co. What do you say?  

Heirophant_of_the_Broken
Crew

Malignant Defector

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:47 am
((Sounds good to me! I haven't been doing a whole lot lately as a character and I think it will be good to get back into the groove of making my long, detailed, and bizarre posts. mrgreen So the sooner we can get started, the better!))  
RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff