Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:36 pm
"Okay!"She said happily.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:43 pm
jay was happy as he said "alright i'll start off easy" jay twirled the stick in his hand tell it was in-between his pinky and ring finger  

Kitsunimochi

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:52 pm
Ssimaacopie his movementswith a litle dificulty bu mae sure not to drop it.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:03 pm
Jay smiled and said "alright, now back and forth" Jay set his stick to the starting point and made it go to the end of his hand then back to the starting point  

Kitsunimochi

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:08 pm
She droppe he stick. "Oh man!" She said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:32 pm
Jay smiled, picked up the stick and handed it back to Ssimara and said "no worrys" Jay then gave out a big ywan and said "i'm tired, i might want to think about sleeping sometime soon, but if you want i can take you to the inn first"  

Kitsunimochi

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:36 pm
"Woud you lease?" She asked sweetly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:47 pm
Jay had a childish smile and said "how can i resist someone so sweetly like you" jay stated walking leading on  

Kitsunimochi

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:54 pm
Ssimar blusheda little, but she didn't no what to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:44 pm
jay put his hands behind his head felling really relaxed with his stick still in his hand when felt something on he stick that felt familiar. Jay thought about when he fugured it out, it felt something like the sai he lost. Jay pulled his sai and mussed how long the peace should be. after measuring jay put his sai away and carefully broke the wood to be as long as the sai. jay then put the peace of wood away and started walking backwords then said to Ssimara "alright we should be close, i think" jay then stated walking forword again  

Kitsunimochi

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:22 am
She skipped behind him happily. "Thank you somuch are you staying here too?" She asked looking up at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:40 am
"Now if everyone can excuse me I would like to bathe in peace now."Shreane walked to the door where Yuri came out and opened it which revealed a huge pool and many bubble machines(I forgot what they are called but they're the vases with a handle that makes bubbles).One thing for sure,Yuri must have enjoyed her bath.Shreane closed the door and humming could be heard as she hummed "Before The Moment."  

MaronaPossessed

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 2:42 pm
jay nodded his head no and said "sorry no, but if you ever need me you'll most likely find me were we met alright" jay walked up the steps of the wall and lead the Ssimara to the entrance and said "alright this is where i part, i'm willing to bet you'll met nice people here" jay smiled to Ssimara before he started to walk off  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:02 pm
"Thank you so much!" She said to himhappily.  

Melody of the Heart

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:05 pm
jay turned around and started walking backwords and said " no problem" jay then smiled once more to Ssimara and said "and just remember if you ever need my help, you know where to find me" jay then turned forword and walked down the steps and began walking back up the beach  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff