Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:15 pm

(ooc: Ah, now it gets interesting *evil grin* Remember...adagio con brio...er...boot scene. Oh, edited because I started laughing and couldn't type.)

Remus breathed in sharply as Sirius pressed tantalizingly close. So very, very close. His left hand tightened almost painful onto the fork he had been fiddling with earlier and he fought back the urge to just throw Sirius to the floor and take him regardless of Liz or Kathryn or any other person nearby.

Stupid full moon, he thought with a grin.

"Do you really think I'd want to wait until we got to shack? We have an empty dormitory," he breathed quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:28 pm

Sirius moved back a little. He placed his elbow on the table and rested his head against his fist, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Ah, but my darling Moony, we have appearances to keep up, not to mention how upset we might make Dumbledore for not showing up for at least the kick off of his event today," he scolded. He stopped and looked down at Remus' hand with the fork clutched in a death grip.

Sirius mentally kicked himself. Knowing Remus, Sirius would drag him off to a broom closet to have a bit of fun, and then after Remus was properly rested in a few days he'd become all dramatic claiming he forced Sirius and he was oh so sorry and it was the moon, and how could he do something like that? Not wanting to take the playing to far and risk Remus becoming depressed later on, he moved forward and pried the utensil out of the werewolf's hand.

"Moony, please refrain from killing the forks. They haven't done anything to you," he said, placing the fork back down on the table and sitting back with a grin.

"Well, as far as I know, they haven't, and if they have...I really don't want to hear about it."

((ah...I kind of ruined the interesting mood didn't I? But I have good reasons! 1) The Scavenger Hunt--of Doom, 2) Luny or Bosswoman might kill me if I keep going and make the rating of this lovely RPG an R or above rather then keeping it at a healthy PG.))

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:42 pm

(ooc: I'm pretty sure that flirting back there made this more than a PG rating. Alas, this is why most of my RPing is done on AIM...makes it interesting.)

Remus sighed as Sirius took the fork from him. "b*****d," he growled, though he was greatful. He knew for a fact that the day before the full moon he was libel to do and say things he was going to regret later. In a few days he was going to be apologizing to Sirius for this.

Forcing his thoughts away from Sirius watching him coyly, he picked up his abandoned toast. He wasn't really in the mood for food, but it was next on the list and if he didn't eat something now he'd probably be ravenous tomorrow after - he remembered suddenly what he'd been meaning to tell Sirius.

"Sirius," he said carefully, trying to word this properly. "I...that is...with the full moon and all...I haven't," he cursed against. "Kathryn has taken the Wolfbane potion because she's a student so she'll be docile. I," he paused, glancing carefully at Liz and Kathryn. "I haven't...been taking it, I mean. The aconite they use to make it, its started effecting my system so I had to stop taking it."

(ooc: alas, I was going to jump you with that and ruin the mood, but you did it first...)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:03 pm

Sirius' blood ran cold. He stared at Remus. A thousand thoughts ran through his head. Finally they all halted and landed in one place.

"How did it affect you Remus? What did the Aconite do to you?" he asked, afraid of what the answer might be.

He might've not been the best in Potions (but with some one like that greasy git Snivellus around, who wanted to be the best?) but he knew that an allergic reaction to just one ingredient in a potion could produce worse things then just that one ingredient by itself. He grabbed Remus' hands.

"I can deal with you without the Wolfsbane, we've done it before haven't we? When we were in school, you didn't have Wolfsbane because it was still being tested right? So I can deal with that Remus, we can deal with that. We'll get you through the pain, but Merlin, please tell me the Aconite isn't slowly killing you," he begged.

((heh, forget the fact that you truly will be a mindless monster, just let me know that some ingredient in some potion isn't killing you--despite the fact that it probably isn't. That's Sirius, oh forget the fact I might die tonight at the hands of your claws, I just don't want you to die in a few years because of some potions ingredient! and yes...RPing on AIM or MSN is much better [when you have both, you have more people to RP with...well I did, untill my computer crashed a year ago, and I was without it for a month, and they all left me! T.T]))

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:12 pm

"We'll get you through the pain, but Merlin, please tell me the Aconite isn't slowly killing you."

Remus stared at Sirius, surprised, his heart racing now. He hadn't expected him to react so violently. "N-no," he said shaking his head. "Unlike what some books say, aconite isn't deadly to werewolves, but after a while, your body rejects it making the potions meaningless. Last month I had a rather violent reaction to it. I was bed ridden for two weeks," he tried to smile, but for some reason he couldn't.

"I-I've dealt with a painful change before, it just," he looked over at Liz and Kathryn. "A human and another werewolf would be in far greater danger from me than a dog," he said lowly.

(ooc: hmm...thanks Hanyou for giving me the solution to my fanfiction problem.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:23 pm

Sirius glanced over at Kathryn and Liz as Remus did. He swallowed and nodded pulling Remus into an embrace.

"Then we'll take care of it. Kathryn is on the potion, and thus won't hurt Liz. You can knock the bird out before we go and Liz can keep an eye on Kathryn in the common room. No one else is there, they'll be fine, we'll just have to conjure up some chew toys. You and I will go to the Shrieking Shack alone and I'll take care of you in the morning, and I'll deal with the wolf like old times when James had detention or was sick and Peter chickened out on us." He held Remus tighter.

"As for the potion...I don't want you taking it again, not until we can be sure you won't get sick, I--I don't want anything bad to happen to you, I wouldn't be able to handle it," he mutterd into the other man's hair.

((...your welcome?...you're going to share this fanfiction, right?))

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:37 pm

Remus relaxed into Sirius' arms, glad to the reassurance. He'd been worried really. He didn't want to hurt the others and, "I won't Padfoot, promise," he said, tucking himself firmly into Sirius' arms, despite Azkaban and everything, Sirius was still rather comfortable for pillowing against. Not that he'd had many chances to do so. A few times when they'd been in school and Sirius had crawled into bed with him after a particularly nasty nightmare and once after Azkaban when Sirius had woken from nightmares.

He realized that they certainly weren't the most joyful of memories but he'd used one of those sleepless nights tucked safetly in Sirius' arms to summon a Patronus to save Harry. Not that he would ever admit that.

"I should move," he said softly, kissing the hollow of Sirius' throat. "Or I'm going to do something I may or may not regret later."

With a sigh, he pulled away from Sirius' arms and picking up his fork again, stabbed visciously a piece of sausage before eating it.

(ooc: Yes, I will share it, I'm not going to deny people the chance to read a Sirius/Remus fic. I'm full expecting to be exhausted during Comp tomorrow, its 12:30 here in Florida. Lucky you hanyou with your non-school.)  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:51 pm

Sirius smiled sadly at Remus as he pulled away. He watched him as he stabbed the sausage. He brushed a bit of Remus' hair back before he pulled away as well.

"Smile Moony, you may be cute when you're angry, but your better then the Gods when you smile..." He pulled back just a little bit more in respect for Remus' currently raging hormones and glanced at the two females who had been ignored through the last--erm..however long it was.

"Well guys, we might want to hurry up and finish our wonderful dining experiance here in the Great Hall and go on down to the Forbidden Forest," he stated loudly to let every one know that they were all included for once, and pretending that nothing had just happened between Remus and him, and if it did, everyone was to ignore it, until after the full moon when they could properly touch one another again without worrying about Remus' state of mind and the other man jumping poor Sirius only to regret it later (because we all know, that Remus jumping Sirius any other time is perfectly acceptable to both parties concerned...in fact, the only party who would be tramautized by the jumping of Sirius the day of a full moon would be Remus really...Sex, Food, and Sleep are the three things Sirius ever concerns himself about after all wink )

((Oh yes, because we all know that possible power outtages for up to a week is so much better then no school...normally I'd doubt that would happen, but Centerpoint Energy really sucks and the transponder for my circut is really dodgy...it implodes at even the smallest of rainstorms sometimes))

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:05 pm

(ooc: I feel bad that we just went and interrupted Liz attempting to talk to Kathryn. Alas, they were not online to talk. Ah well. I'm in Florida and our power goes on an a sunny day. Bloody irritating as hell. Also, Hanyou, the first paragraph is pretty much my own reaction to reading that because that quote gave me a toothache.)

"Smile Moony, you may be cute when you're angry, but you're better then the Gods when you smile..." and so, Remus did smile, shaking his head. "You read far too many Russian novels for your own good," he murmured, catching Sirius' eye.

Sirius said something to the others and he had the distinct impression that he was letting everyone know that nothing had happened, got it. It would be good if they headed down to the forest. The sooner they got this done with, the sooner they would get to the full moon and the sooner he'd be able to think properly which meant the sooner he'd be able to have his way with Sirius without worrying about being too rough with him.

(ooc: okay, I'm so going to be having really awkward dreams tonight because of this. Good job, Hanyou. Just kidding. Also, a nod to the amazingness of Samvimes and chapter 12 of Stealing Harry.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 1:55 am

(Jesus ******** Christ! Your posting like bloody rabid monekys... Again!)

Kathryn eyes Liz curiously as she slid down along the bench and leaned in close. She felt almost intimidated by her, she seemed so much older and mature it almost makes her like a 3 year old in comparisant.
So how long have you been a werewolf" Eyes widening at the question she almost choked, but she had complete control over her throat and teeth ( Her werewolf abilities made it almost impossible).

"Since... Like.. I was kinda young and stuff. And I was doing a dare at this forest and they kinda left me and stuff" Mumbled Kathryn quietly, trying not to let her mind stray too far into the horrible memory. For many years she has been contemplating that she should pay those girls a visit, one that they would never forget. "And then I was bitten".

Kathryns eyes strayed over to Remus and Sirius. "Watch yourself Moony, I might be tempted to drag you off to a broom closet myself," She heard Sirius whisper and hurriedly turned away trying to not to let her mind wander to forbidden waters. But it was too hard to keep ahold of and she was now imagining the gay couple.... Ugh. She stopped herself right there. Turning back towards them, forgetting about poor Liz with her mind full of... Wrong things. Soon their discussion turned to Remus's nasty tale of how aconite was being rejected. A wave of horror engulfed her mind, surely this would not happen to her? Would it? She shivered at the idea of her on a full moon with no sense of control. She couldn't handle that and prayed with all her might that her potion would take power.

"Then we'll take care of it. Kathryn is on the potion, and thus won't hurt Liz. You can knock the bird out before we go and Liz can keep an eye on Kathryn in the common room. No one else is there, they'll be fine, we'll just have to conjure up some chew toys. You and I will go to the Shrieking Shack alone and I'll take care of you in the morning, and I'll deal with the wolf like old times when James had detention or was sick and Peter chickened out on us."

Kathryn narrowed her eyes with anger, wasn't it a few moments ago that she had felt that Sirius didn't like her? Didn't he assur her that he'd be there on a full moon? And what does he say? To leave her, in the common room with Liz. Common Room? What does he think he's saying! Anyone could come down and see. So, she was being rejected, just for his stupid little boyfriend. So what if Remus was allergic to bloody aconite. And what does Sirius go and say "Aw don't worry, Kathryn is on the potion blah blah blah, Liz can take care of her". Sirius knew nothing! For all he knew she could be allergic to wolfsbane of aconite or whatever! But she wasn't.

Kathryn stood up abruptly, a burning sensation in her throat and felt a stinging sensation in her eyes. Opening her mouth her mind bombarded her with insults to throw at the man, but she couldn't say it. Instead Kathryn gaze him a look of deepest loathing and mustered up all her courage.

"You don't even give it a second thought do you! "Who gives a ******** about Kathryn, SHE'S on the potion" well guess what Sirius, you can go have have ******** good time with Lupin for all I care! I mean it's not like I have any feelings, besides, I'm used to rejection aren't I? Oh wait, you wouldn't know would you? You hardly know anything about me. You said you were my friend... And I believed you! Well up yours you ******** wanker! I see you at the competition gaylord" Kathryn bellowed giving Sirius a look of deepest disgust. Tears were dancing in her eyes, not daring to fall.

"I wish you WERE dead, then I never would have never met you" She said, her voice soft and threatening and also shaky and cracking in seveal points. Her fork which was grasped in her hand earlier finally pierced her skin and blood ran down her hand but she didn't feel it. Instead she hurled it into the wood making it sink deep and strode off as fast as she could, sobbing out onto the Hogwarts grounds.

(Smooth move Siri, you sure know how to break a girl's heart)

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:55 am

Remus winced as Kathryn began to holler, her voice raising several octaves as she shouted at Sirius. "I wish you WERE dead, then I never would have never met you," he looked at her in shock as the words tumbled out of her mouth.

"Kathryn," he said quietly, standing up. "You don't understand the situation," but the teen had already walked off, trying not to cry. Remus watched her go with a mix of pity and irritation. He had to remind himself several times that she was a teenager and under the influence of a rather large dose of hormones.

The problem was he was find it difficult to feel pity for another werewolf. His feral side was beginning to take control and another werewolf wasn't getting sympathy no matter what the human side said. He sat back down, tired of the whole thing and just wanting something to go right for once.

"You both should talk to her. I'll stay here. Explain the aconite issue and the fact that as a werewolf, I'm more likely to attack her, especially if she's in my territory. Which she is. Hogwarts has been my territory for over twenty years. I'm likely to kill her defending it tonight if she doesn't stay out of my way," he said, pillowing his head on his arms and closing his eyes. "I'm likely to just slap her. Maybe shake her a bit. Stupid hormones."

(ooc: My first reaction would have been to slap Kat, but Rem has more control over his feral side than I do.)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:14 am

(OOC) "Shake her like a baby." **ROFL at the carpool conversation from this moring** I'm sorry but it gets me everytime. I personally would never do it but it's still funny.

(IC)
Liz sat there twiddling her thumbs as all hell broke loose in a matter of five seconds before her. It was rather interesting as she listened intently to everyone's side. As a matter of fact during the whole little scene between the gay couple, Liz was rather enjoying herself. How she missed her gay roommates back in the states.

After Kathryn stormed out Liz looked over to the two.

"Wow. Just. Wow. How did this happen? I swear sometimes I wonder if this whole 'anger' thing was left out of my mind or something." Shaking her head as a familiar song had broken into her head after the words 'I swear', she continued on. "I say it would be healthy for both of you to get a nice lay in here. Heaven knows when either of you have had any satisfaction in the area." Shaking her head once more she finally stood up, allowed her coffee mug to form into a styrofom to-go cup and grabbing the bird under her arm started for the great hall doors.

"I'll go talk to her or something. I can relate to what she's going through. Sometimes, you just have to let people grow on you." She said, her gaze being drawn to the windows above their heads. "Laters."

Exiting the Great Hall and moving into the corridors. She didn't see any sign of the firy young girl so when all else failes.

"KATHRYN!!" She cried through the hall, ignoring the few passersby who looked at her. She would find her eventually, or it might even be the other way around.

(OOC) "And I swear. By the moons and the stars in the sky. I'll be there..." Heeeeee <3

Ahro

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:30 am

"I wish you WERE dead, then I never would have never met you"

Sirius felt the words stab him in the heart. He froze and didn't move as a flurry of activity happened around him. He could hear Remus speak, he felt more then saw Liz leave, yet he stayed stock still.

"Please don't hate me..."

"I'm only 15, I don't need love, just friends"

"I could never hate you,"

"Smile Moon-Girl, we're gonna have a blast this Full Moon."

"I love you...I love you so much, and it scary Remus"

"I wish you WERE dead,"

"I love you, you great idiot. "

" then I never would have never met you,"

He shook as the feelings thoughts and emotions flew through his head.

"Come on, you cand do better than that!" Laughter.

"SIRIUS!" Harry...it was Harry...

"No...No! NO! SIRIUS!" Was he the only one who could hear the werewolf's heart break as he fell?

Sirius stared at the table blankly as he thought of Azkaban and "Life" Beyond the Veil.

"She's right..." he whispered hoarsely.

"I shouldn't have come back...I should've died and stayed dead...I've done nothing but screw up."

((Memory Lane of Angst anybody?))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:25 am

(ooc: I'm think maybe just having my way with Sirius might make him feel better. blaugh )

"She's right...I shouldn't have come back...I should've died and stayed dead...I've done nothing but screw up."
Remus looked at Sirius, horrified that he could say something like that especially now. Not now, not when everything was going so well. He had Sirius and he refused to let him do this to himself.

"Shut up," he growled. "Don't - don't do this to me. To us. Not now. I want you here and I want you alive. You haven't screwed anything up. ******** her," he glared at the door. "Don't let anything she says bother you. She's not in her right mind today. I want you here. You - you promised you wouldn't leave me again. I'm going to be selfish and ask you not to be so selfish as to leave me again. I can't - I can't loose you again. It'll kill me."

(ooc: Ye gods, let the angst run free.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:56 am

Sirius looked up at Remus surprised. He stared for a few moments before pulling Remus into another embrace.

"You're amazing...I don't know how you can stand me," he muttered.

"I won't leave again, I promised you, and I'll try my hardest to keep that promise. I just wish things didn't have to be so complicated sometimes. I love you Remus." He sighed and stood up carefully, and offered his hand to Remus.

"Come on, let's at least go to the Forbidden Forest and wait for this thing to start."

He still wasn't completely out of his depression, but for his Wolf, for his Remus, he would pretend to be, and he wouldn't dwell on it--for now he'd be Sirius "Padfoot" Black, not Prisoner #9210.

((and thus the first power surges begin, like I said before, if I disappear, Luny has my complete permission to RP for me, though, thinking about it, Lupin, if you want to steal Sirius for a few moments for these kinds of scenes, go ahead and PM her for permission, I don't really care.))
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games