Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

felinoel

Dapper Elder

12,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:47 pm

The Holy Llama
hi im the holy llama
llama will do
i love drawing anime and realistic things...mainly animals
what about the drama llama? dramallama
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:51 pm

I'm Killercamelsofthenight
I like to draw anime esque drawings, and realistic figure drawings. I rather like art, and plan at least to minor in it at school. I'm still in High School.
I Like Web comics a lot, and reading, and booys. <3
It's almost summer, and I can't wait! I'm swimming, coaching, life guarding, going to jew camp, and going to Spain! I went to Spain during my spring break and loved every part, especially the cute boys. ^^ <3

killercamelsofthenight

W1NGS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:15 am

Hi there, I'm [_S U R G E O N_], but you can call me Stefani.
I'm 14 years old, and I live in ABQ, NM.
I would really like to travel the world, and I love, LOVE to learn languages. The ones I am studying at the moment are: Russian, Japanese, and (soon) French.
I've been drawing for a while now, maybe 4-5 years. I can definately say that I've improved, but at the moment, I'm stuck.
My main drawing quest is to draw precise anatomy. I practice, but I really don't feel that I've gotten any better. Actually, I feel as if I got worse.
Hobbies: reading, writing, drawing, being outside, hanging out with my friends, internet, and many more.
Obsessions: Snowboarding, Guitar Hero 2, DDR, books, photography, and some more.
I really want to become a general surgeon as my career, and I can hardly wait for Medical School.

[ :}D ]
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:35 am

User Image

Hello!!
Ima Angedragon...
well.. my owner is tsukita-chan ^^
(u can see her by my side o.O)

She love to draw!!!
---
Tsukita: ok ok... ^^ hello to all!!!

Tsukita-chan

Demure Trash

KikiSpaghetti

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:35 am

Hey everyone! I'm Healius and it's nice to meet you all! I enjoy drawing, writing, music, horsebackriding, videogames and hiking among other things. I also have a soft spot for animals...My favourite type of drawing is anime and I've been drawing it for about three to four years now. My anatomy is getting really well and my specialties are hands and faces. My goal is to be able to draw superb backgrounds that can match my skill in drawing characters. I hope to one day be a famous author and draw my own covers...That would be a dream come true! mrgreen
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:53 am

Hello. My gaian altar ego is KillianLaires and is a male, but I am female! I go by Dali Flores (not stealing names from Salvador Dali, it's pure coincedence that my middle name is Dalila and have been called Dali all my life). I am 21 years old. I just turned 21 yesterday actually (May 2)! I've been drawing since middle school, but I didn't care to learn much until I hit high school. I used to watch Sailormoon in middle school, and that is what made me go into anime.

Right now I have hit a huuuuge dry spell so I want to try getting more involved in the artsy world here on gaia so that I might replenish my... whatever the correct word is.

Nice to meet ya'll!

Cillian Laires

Crabanniel

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 2:56 am

Hi there! My name is Crabanniel, at least on gaia. ^^ I've been drawing - (err, call that doodling)- my whole life. It wasn't until around three years ago, when I discovered manga, that I started drawing "seriously". My goal is to get my comics published, though I still have a long way to go.

I love reading, preferably fantasy. I also love animals, and I'm addicted to chocolate. Favorite color is black.
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 6:04 am

Hello, I'm not good at introductions, but I'll try. I'm 15 this year, and am taking my GCE O Levels this year. I'm interested in taking graphics design, or some form of art course after I graduate from highschool, and also want to pursue design/ art as a career. I know I'm not good enough yet, but I'll be, in the future. :d I live in Singapore, the land of milk and honey chicken rice and durians. It's a relatively smaller market for art, but I'm willing to take the risk. I love writing, reading and listening to music as well. And since Gaia is an "anime" forum, let me tell you my favorite manga as well - Deathnote. I don't mind making new friends, so feel free to pm me.

c00ki3

meredy

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:20 am

Okay, Time to re-introduce myself I guess! :'D

I am meredy, I joined here quite a while ago, but got caught up in offline things so I didn't have time for this guild.
Now that I am no longing going into the US Navy I have plenty of time! <3

So i am back... :'D <3 and hoping to improve leaps and bounds! * 3 *;
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:01 am

Haaai, I'm murasaki.
I just turned 17 a few days ago. (June 30)
I likes anime art. And drawing it.
Drawing since I was very little. Toddler like.

Erm... I like historical and scientific documentaries.
I likes... Tenchi Muyo, Shinchan, Loveless, x3 A whole bunch.
I don't want to become a mangaka. It's just a hobby.
We c'n talk and all. Lets. <3

ProfJadeMelilot

Rhoswen Gaehlie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:29 pm

Hello, everyone!
I'm Jael, but you can call me Rhos.. or Jael.. or whatever. x]
I'm 19, hispanic, and have been drawing since the age of 6 on and off.
The type of art I love is Anime art, and realistic as well as impressionist art. I can't paint at all, or CG. I am more of a pencil type of girl, except I want to learn how to CG, and overall improve!
I will be entering college now this fall and plan to pursue an education in art as well as science. x] we'll see how far that gets me. I want to create a comic/manga but don't know where to start.

My favorite anime right now: Bleach, Naruto (yes, don't kill me), A bunch of others from the internet (Princess Tutu..haha silly name), and Blood+.
My inspiration is usually music or random sentences I hear...although I forget to write 'em down. ;-;
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:44 pm

Hi... I am russianLoonatic... I'm a free-hand artist and can basically draw anything... all of my ideas come from my imagination... I draw futuristic things as well as old things... most of my sketchs are black and white.

Ice Cold Hatred

Minnx

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:38 am

Hi, I don't really like my name too much so I'd prefer being referred to as Minnx. I'm a freshman going on sophomore when school gets back in. I like all different kinds of art, and have had art class as my electives for almost every grade. I like experimenting with different styles and feel I have yet to develop my own style.

I tend to draw more manga/anime people because I've been a fan for the past two or three years. But this year I've been trying to draw portraits or more realistically (without success ^^;; ).

I'm very lazy but when I get my mind set on something, I usually try very hard to accomplish it. I'm also a perfectionist so it can be a flaw sometimes.

Nice to meet you all, I'm happy to be here and looking forward to things to come.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:19 pm

Hi! My name is Whind, my real name is Andrea, you can call me either XD! I'm 18 and just started doing digital stuff. So far I am enjoying it quite a bit! I just joined and I hope I'll make lots of friends here. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or just feel like chatting, you can also find me on DA, just click the WWW beside my avi wink

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

whind

Mogtoats

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:03 pm

Greetings Earthlings.
I am The Martian. I come from Mars.

Ph34r m11!!!111eleven11!!oneone!!111

*cough*
Let us be serious.

Call me Martian, my real name is overly complicated and revealing, I am paranoid so no personal information here. My default birthday for Internet is 29th of February 1988 (of course, I don't have the chance to be born that day, damn you lucky bastards who did).

I like art. It will eternally be a hobby though (my love for sciences surpasses art). Trying to be good in what I do (Pointless, non-uniformly themed, in too many media for my own good, etc) Also tackling photography every once and then.

For a display of my work, go here: http://darknessblueice.deviantart.com

That's all for now.
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games