Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:46 pm
" It doesn't matter" lan said "we all will protect each other"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:51 pm
"Yes," Kane said softly. "Um....Lan?" Kane asked, "Do you maybe wanna go somewhere tonight? I mean, it's still early, and maybe it would be good for us to just get out and have fun." Kane wanted to get himself and Lan out so that they could lighten the mood. After the strange things that had happened in just the past while, Kane wondered if maybe somethine was after them. But haing Lan with him would always reassure him.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:57 pm
Lan flushed "Wh....what kind of fun?" he asked. He nuzzled close to Kane. "IM up for anything"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:41 am
Zayroen
Fa-q91
Lucca rasied an eyebrow "Actually...Moody fits you quite well..." He said smiling as he stared at the demon "COme on! don't be so gloomy...cheer up!...Or I will cheer you up!" He said with a devilish glow in his eyes

"and how exactly would you manage that? he asked with a raised eyebrow, curious dispite himself

Lucca showed a wicked grin "...you asked for it!...HYAAAAAA!" said that he jupmed on top of Ryzil and started tickling the demon non-stop and poking his sides  

Fa-q91

Zayroen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:17 am
Ryzil yelped as he went down in a flutter of hair and cloths. he blinked a few times then gave a soft giggle as he struggled to get the angel off him "ah..n-no! cut that out!" he said, fighting off his laughter as he tried to pry the angel off him without laughing any more  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:02 pm
Kane smiled when he heard Lan accept. "Well, we could go to a dance club or a karaoke bar. Or, if you'd rather something less active, we could sneak into a movie. There's a feq good places around town to have fun." Kane nuzzled back to Lan and kissed him on the nose.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:42 pm
"Well, a karaoke bar sounds fun" Lan said blushing a little. He leaned his forhead against Kane's and nuzzled his nose. Slowly, he took a hold of Kane's hand. "Lead the way"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:49 pm
Kane gladly took Lan's hand and got up. As he led the neko along the way, he was blooming inside. They were actually going out for fun! Something other than fighting or foraging! Kane seemed to be falling more and more in love with Lan was the hours went by. When the got to the surface the streetlights were on, pouring yellow pools of light onto the walks below. Even thought this was a dangerous area (and especially at night) Kane had no fears so long as he was by Lan's side. "Lan, do you like the autumn?" Kane could feel the nipping breeze of fall brushing his cheeks and snuggled closer to his fluffy friend.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:54 pm
"Its a bit cold for me" Lan said as they walked down the street. He also snuggled closer to Kane. Lan felt warm and safe in his arms. "But I guess it is nice" he said as they approached a neon sign. "Hey is that it?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:04 pm
"Yup!" Kane said happily as he looked up and saw the blue wavy letters of the sign. The glowing, curving words read, 'Sound Waves," with a picture of musical notes floating at the top of ocean waves. "This place is really nice." Taking Lan inside, Kane looked around. A few of the regulars were sitting around and enjoying each other's company, but there was no one Kane could see that he thought was trouble. "Let's sit and wait for a turn." Kane sat down with Lan at a table to the left of the stage and watched a pretty young girl with a violin-voice swish around on stage to a poppy beat.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 8:10 pm
"This looks like fun" Lan said looking around. He held Kanes hand in his own. He watched the girl onstage finish and put the mic back. All of a sudden the spotlight moved over and hit Lan. A voice came out of a speaker.

"Seems we have a new comer! Come on up and show us your stuff!" a womens voice said.

Lan smiled and stood up. "Be right back. You won't have heard me sing like this before" he said before giving Kane a brief kiss. He confidently walked up to the guy by the sound system and whispered something to him. The sound guy nodded and went to the machines. Lan walked up to the steps and began to sing once the music played.
as the drums began he grabbed a guitar from the back of the stage
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sr-rBAAfjjo  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:32 pm
Kane watched Lan's preformance with starry eyes. 'Wow. I knew he was good, but...is this for me?' Kane blushed as he watched the neko's show and listened intently to how beautiful his soul-milk could really be. As Lan finished kane clapped harder than anyone else in the audience. He gave a sharp whistle, and yelled "Yeah! Bravo!" Inside he was even more extactic. 'What a guy! I didn't know he could rip like that!'  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:41 pm
Lan smiled over at Kane and then put the guitar down. "That was fun" he said "I only will make you sit through one more. This one is for the one dearest to me" as he said this he looked towards Kane. He blushed and then turned to the sound man and nodded. He pressed play and Lan sang for his love.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCSjWyvZIjI  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:48 pm
Kane's head bobbed a little as he listened to Lan's sweet voice. 'How sweet,' he thought, 'he's singing for me!' Kane was swooning in his seat. Lan was making him blush and he felt as though he were melting. 'It's so beautiful...' Kane could not get over the fact that Lan was singing for him! 'You spoil me, and I couldn't be more thankful for you.'  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:52 pm
As Lan ended the song and was rewarded with the spotlight and thunderous applause, he looked out to the smiling face of Kane. It was better than any spotlight he had ever been hit with. He walked off the stage and down to Kane. Lan blushed as he moved his head close to Kane's face and closed his eyes. "You are the one I sing for"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games