Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:21 pm

HKBlack
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
I'm finding the kid that's RPing Severus and one RPing as Draco to be irritating...they're so out of character...I thought I was bad? They're worse...also, my friend who just joined said she wants to RP as well...but she's not sure which character she wants to be Severus since its her name and all, but Severus is taken by *points in general direction of RP* what's his face...and she refuses to make a mary-sue. Do you have an suggestions?

Well, I have to go through the Harry Potter characters and kick the ones that haven't posted. So...if your friend can wait a bit if she wants one of those...one of them might open.

Otherwise...she's on her own.

Yeah, she can wait a bit...doubt she'd be up for trying to get in the middle of the first task. Dumbledore can just reprimand her for missing the first task or something.

OMG! I just realized because I'm a moron and I didn't read the Draco post that we don't have a Harry...this is a Harry Potter RP and we don't have a Harry Potter? *runs off to track down Severus and make her be Harry*  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:41 pm

xBaibaixKittyx
Oh hot.
I just got accepted,
and found the place through Snivel correcting me.
It was the best ownage...
ever.

o_o Hey, you're that doom kitty obsessor! xd Woo! @_@ Glad you found us. <3

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:48 pm

:/ I need to come up with a sig. I've no idea what to put in it though.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:53 pm

I've got plenty of pictures you can use...my photobucket account is here http://photobucket.com/albums/b11/Goddess_Cerridwen/  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:08 pm

Graphiti Skies
Lunar_Blade
You know what... My new goal in life is to play the Final Fantasy X theme and the Mr Bean Animated Theme Song on the piano.

That would rock.

ninja *can play quite a few FF songs on the piano, including the FFX theme (To Zanarkand)*

No....Way... *Dives on you*
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:10 pm

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
I've got plenty of pictures you can use...my photobucket account is here http://photobucket.com/albums/b11/Goddess_Cerridwen/

*Steals several images* Why is it I've gone all n00b and started using asterisks? Sigh...

But yeah, that person would kinda have to wait....

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:12 pm

Lunar_Blade
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

*Steals several images* Why is it I've gone all n00b and started using asterisks? Sigh...

"Because the post would look retarded if it went something like this," Ex-Professor Remus Lupin said sagely, nodding yoda-like as he looked around the thread. "It would also make for irritatingly long posts."

He sighed, shaking his head, and wondered what had possessed him to start typing like this. It was rather like roleplaying.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:18 pm

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Lunar_Blade
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

"Because the post would look retarded if it went something like this," Ex-Professor Remus Lupin said sagely, nodding yoda-like as he looked around the thread. "It would also make for irritatingly long posts."

He sighed, shaking his head, and wondered what had possessed him to start typing like this. It was rather like roleplaying.

Checkmate. (WORK DAMMIT)

Lunar_Blade

.Le Petit Ecolier.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:23 pm

Graphiti Skies

Put: ".Le Petit Ecolier. ish mah bestest friend."

or

"Snivel is my pimp." <--Snivel is here with me, you see. =) She suggested it.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:24 pm

Graphiti Skies

Also, add a link to this guild. 3nodding mrgreen pirate

.Le Petit Ecolier.

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:25 pm

.Le Petit Ecolier.
Graphiti Skies

Put: ".Le Petit Ecolier. ish mah bestest friend."

or

"Snivel is my pimp." <--Snivel is here with me, you see. =) She suggested it.

Nice Snivel.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:26 pm

I've got my random sig generator...my link to my Sirius/Remus guild...and my Sirius/Remus love tally...twenty peoples and counting yeahs!  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:33 pm

Why won't this damn this post...

*Shoots arrow in direction of HKs house so she can post*
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:35 pm

Lunar_Blade

Is that like a double meaning because of the arrow thing cause *over-dramatic sniff of pain* it is not funny...no seriously, HK post and tell me what to tell Sev.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 5:38 pm

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
Lunar_Blade

Is that like a double meaning because of the arrow thing cause *over-dramatic sniff of pain* it is not funny...no seriously, HK post and tell me what to tell Sev.

Yes it WAS a doulbe meaning, well done you caught it. You will now recieve a hug. *Chucks Jarvey at HK*
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games