Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
AAG's Office Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:04 pm
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACK~!!!!!!!! xd You guys still alive in here? I was getting visions that the guild was going under, so I decided to finally return. FSCK WORK~! FSCK IT IN THE EAR~!!!!! Well, you guys have probably already forgotten me, anyway. sweatdrop
Hey, welcome back. Enjoyed your vaca? xp
It was mostly work. Well, so far the guild looks fine. Gaia is as ungodly slow as ever, as I can see...
The guild is doing fine? Really?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:19 pm
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
I'm BAAAAAAAAAAACK~!!!!!!!! xd You guys still alive in here? I was getting visions that the guild was going under, so I decided to finally return. FSCK WORK~! FSCK IT IN THE EAR~!!!!! Well, you guys have probably already forgotten me, anyway. sweatdrop
It was mostly work. Well, so far the guild looks fine. Gaia is as ungodly slow as ever, as I can see...
Well, is it going under? Is it on the verge of dying?  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:21 pm
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Well we're gaining new frequent posters, but the old one seems to die off somewhere. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:23 pm
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Well we're gaining new frequent posters, but the old one seems to die off somewhere. sweatdrop
Yeah, I've noticed that too... sweatdrop  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:29 pm
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
But hey, I'm still the top poster, so... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:59 pm
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Dat's cause Iya-chan has NO LIFE. xd  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Nepai

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:15 pm
ouch... domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 1:20 pm
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
....I'm working on getting to be your competition though...  

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

ChibiTotoro222
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:50 pm
A lot of people aren't coming on as much anymore (myself included) because school's starting. =]

However, I think we have enough mods so that if one leaves, it's not like we're going to die or anything. Not to make Azzy feel useless, but incase someone does leave, we got back up, no? X3

Pwa ha, it's like we're the government. Not really... 8D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:10 pm
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Iyamashi
MadAzrael
Dat's cause Iya-chan has NO LIFE. xd
Tell me something I don't know. Beside, it's not like you have one anyway. xp  

Syrotek
Crew

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:13 pm
I'm here for a visit..hehe..sorries to the people who hate me
*bows to the people who are mods*
hi people..and kimiyo-chan...she back? cool..well have fun because i will  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:52 pm
AnimeSeeker7
I'm here for a visit..hehe..sorries to the people who hate me
*bows to the people who are mods*
hi people..and kimiyo-chan...she back? cool..well have fun because i will
Yeah, I'm back.  

Kimiyo-Chan
Captain

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:48 pm
i bet you were bored after a while..hehe..not surprised..i was too..but oh well..so..it's camping for soem people during labor day i guess  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 3:07 am
ChibiTotoro222
A lot of people aren't coming on as much anymore (myself included) because school's starting. =]

However, I think we have enough mods so that if one leaves, it's not like we're going to die or anything. Not to make Azzy feel useless, but incase someone does leave, we got back up, no? X3

Pwa ha, it's like we're the government. Not really... 8D
We're pretty well set adn even with school, there are those of us who don't sleep so we'll be sure to come and make sure things are running smoothly~ Not like we have anything better to do, and Iya if you say sleep is better I will kick you in the shin xP in a loving way of course...  

Dariram
Crew

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:04 pm
okay..anyone else who''s willign to come and say they are leaving for a bit or at least gonna be ge because of school?  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff