Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:26 am
Urg. Moronic teenage chavs just need to be caged up and taken off the streets. I got wolf whistles from two idiots thinking that's high-class reparte. ********. When they noticed I was just glaring at them as if they were a piece of s**t on the floor to me I got given the finger. I think I was entirely justified at yelling at them to get a life and get laid, don't you? biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:41 am
Isobel Bellamy
lurichan
I can't believe I wasted money on renting the third x-men movie. Ugh.

wahmbulance Warning: Spoiliers Coming wahmbulance

It pissed me off so much. Focusing on Wolverine, killing off cannon characters, and just a general disregard for any of the actual plot of x-men. I felt almost betrayed by the movie people that they would build up for the movie with the second one, and then fall so very short of the expectations of fans (in my personal opinion). Why?!?! Why would they be so unkind to the characters? Why did they have to kill off or screw up so many characters? What were these morons thinking when they did the story board for this whole deal? *Shakes my head* How can Mr. Sinister try to get Jean and Scott's DNA if they ARE DEAD!?! What about all the people in the future dealing with apacolypse? WTF? I mean really, it's just wrong, so very wrong and horrible. And not once did gambit even appear in any of the movies. ~_~ The whole Gambit/Rouge thing was kindof important in my eyes, and who the hell decided to have Rouge "cure" herself?!? This travesty has really pissed me off to no end. ~_~

Imagine how the people that actually went ot the cinema felt about it. I wasted £10 on that piece of garbage. scream How can you have x-men without Gambit?!! evil And killing off not one, but two, MAJOR characters that don't die, because the writers are so incompetent at creating any kind of sense of danger without having people die. Stupid f**ks shouldn't be even allowed to write childrens books, let alone write major

I seriously doubt that there's gonna be another x-men, Hollywood seems to be hung up on trillogies after LoTR, despite the sheer quantities of ready made plot lines available from this franchise (which doesn't seem to have stopped their hack writers from thinking up their own plot lines)

Don't forget that they killed of Scott Summers towards the very begining. -_-* Sorry to hear you wasted that much money on that piece of rubbish.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:58 pm
Rant for today:

Stupid people who put in their stores disclaimers such as "Make an offer if you like." or some such, and then if you do, they won't even try to work with you if they don't like your offer.

HELLO!

The point of making an offer is initial grounds, then you work off of that! People are so stupid to automatically assume that the first offer is take it or leave it.

WTF.

I'm just angry.

mad

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 6:12 pm
Here comes a rant about the Avvie Arena....

"No one can vote that fast and fairly?" BULL. s**t.

Some people put NO effort into their entries. If an avi is wearing nothing but the robot implants and a set of flame pants, and has nothing in their description but "Plz vote 4 me or U DIE!" it does not take me more than an instant to give him a nice, juicy ZERO. Honestly, it would be unfair to spend MORE time than that, because people who have actually THOUGHT about their avvies deserve proportionately more consideration.

I know what I like. More importantly, I know what I don't like. I don't like boring avatars with only one item on them. I don't like so much clutter than you can't see what any of it is, or so many colours that it looks like someone vomited up a bunch of Skittles.

Get rid of that pompous message so I can skip past the things that make my EYES BLEED.

That is all. Thank you.  

Veruniel
Crew

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:09 pm
EMO CHAVS BUG ME...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 12:52 am
Veru's got another one!

All hail DEPRESSION! The only illness that tries to send its victim to a voluntary death!

On Gaia, I have run into scads of people who think suicide is stupid. Who seem to believe it has something to do with lack of willpower, or with basic selfishness. Do these nits not understand that NO ONE is IN THEIR RIGHT MIND when they chug a Drano cocktail or swan dive off a roof? It is possible to be the most selfless and intelligent person in the world and still to be driven over the brink... if you have an accute depressive attack that ammounts to TEMPORARY INSANITY.

Which brings me to another rant. Depression as a whole. Recently it's been implied that depressives simply don't know themselves, and somehow have a flawed understanding of events going on around them. Nothing could be further from the truth. Depression demands an ENORMOUS ammount of self-knowlege, simply to keep the demons at bay. You have to know how to avoid triggers, and talk yourself out of low slumps if you do fall into them, unless you want to lose all sense and reason and find yourself slitting your throat.

Depression has nothing to do with a flawed understanding of the world, and is not a cry for attention. I challenge anyone to watch an acute depressive attack and walk away thinking that ANYONE would do it intentionally. It's not pretty. Spasms. Frothing at the mouth. Hurling both verbal and physical abuse at yourself. Losing conscious motor coordination, and cowering in terror while your own hands punch, hit, stab or claw you. There are easier ways of being an attention whore, I don't know a single person who'd bruise themselves sick while they're sane.

To everyone who thinks depression is fake, or springs from social ineptitude: DO YOUR ******** RESEARCH. Depressed people already feel that their conditions are their own damn fault. They're already ashamed — unjustly — of being 'defective.' Supporting these beliefs is DANGEROUS and it CAUSES DEATHS.  

Veruniel
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:58 am
Veruniel
Veru's got another one!

All hail DEPRESSION! The only illness that tries to send its victim to a voluntary death!

On Gaia, I have run into scads of people who think suicide is stupid. Who seem to believe it has something to do with lack of willpower, or with basic selfishness. Do these nits not understand that NO ONE is IN THEIR RIGHT MIND when they chug a Drano cocktail or swan dive off a roof? It is possible to be the most selfless and intelligent person in the world and still to be driven over the brink... if you have an accute depressive attack that ammounts to TEMPORARY INSANITY.

Which brings me to another rant. Depression as a whole. Recently it's been implied that depressives simply don't know themselves, and somehow have a flawed understanding of events going on around them. Nothing could be further from the truth. Depression demands an ENORMOUS ammount of self-knowlege, simply to keep the demons at bay. You have to know how to avoid triggers, and talk yourself out of low slumps if you do fall into them, unless you want to lose all sense and reason and find yourself slitting your throat.

Depression has nothing to do with a flawed understanding of the world, and is not a cry for attention. I challenge anyone to watch an acute depressive attack and walk away thinking that ANYONE would do it intentionally. It's not pretty. Spasms. Frothing at the mouth. Hurling both verbal and physical abuse at yourself. Losing conscious motor coordination, and cowering in terror while your own hands punch, hit, stab or claw you. There are easier ways of being an attention whore, I don't know a single person who'd bruise themselves sick while they're sane.

To everyone who thinks depression is fake, or springs from social ineptitude: DO YOUR ******** RESEARCH. Depressed people already feel that their conditions are their own damn fault. They're already ashamed — unjustly — of being 'defective.' Supporting these beliefs is DANGEROUS and it CAUSES DEATHS.

*claps* as a child of a person suffering from acute depression, and a sufferer of borderline personality disorder (ok, WE are the attention whores (and bi-polars on a high moment), not sufferers of depression) it's a relief to see an understanding view on it and not the moronic views of people with a flawed understanding of the world and mental illnesses (oh, the irony).  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:22 pm
oki here goes... rant about housing.... how can us noobie ppl even have a chance in hell of owning our own lil houses when there are 5 million ppl registered... i actually saw a town with 6 houses all belonging to 1 person... ie.: _____-chan's kitchen, bedroom, guest room, den, library... etc

i think it sucks, the development team needs to open up more of the empty areas for housing sweatdrop  

Aleanan

Witchy Blair

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 8:20 am
yup, totally agree.. they should but i doubt they will sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:07 am
lurichan
Why do people cheat at avi contests!?!?! It's annoying and frustrating and downright rude. I'm sick of people with super expensive items always winning and everyone else getting left in the dust!

One thing I hate about avi contests: if you have a lot of donation items, they're like "omg all you did was throw on a bunch of donaiton items, you suck!" But if you don't use a lot of donation items, they're like "it's too plain!"  

Freedom Fire

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:08 am
Harlee Quinn
oki here goes... rant about housing.... how can us noobie ppl even have a chance in hell of owning our own lil houses when there are 5 million ppl registered... i actually saw a town with 6 houses all belonging to 1 person... ie.: _____-chan's kitchen, bedroom, guest room, den, library... etc

i think it sucks, the development team needs to open up more of the empty areas for housing sweatdrop

Yeah, there are plenty of empty lots that could be used for housing. While they may be easier places to hunt for bugs, pick flowers, etc., I think more of them could be used for housing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:10 am
Veruniel
Veru's got another one!

I totally agree, I'm sick of people saying "there's no such thing as depression! All these emos claiming to be depressed and suicidal are just attention whores, I hope they kill themselves!"  

Freedom Fire

Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:13 am
Macabre_Cogitation
What really makes me angry, is when you have the correct answer to a solution on a math problem, but, because you didn't do the formula the way you are supposed to, you don't get the credit.

Yes, that's what my math teacher is doing to me now.

I get my answers CORRECT. ALL OF THEM. But, I do it differently than she does, example:

A coin collector has a collection of nickels, dimes, and quaters. There is two times as many dimes as there is quaters and there is 7 more nickels than dimes. The total is $3.05

I have an odd ability to calculate money in my head faster than most caculators can, and to top that off, I work in my head for furmulas.
SO this is how I set up the problem, with answers included:

(10 x .10) + (5 x .25) + (17 x .05) = $3.05
10 dimes, 5 quaters, and 17 nickels.

Do I get credit, NO, but, I was RIGHT. >.<

"You need to be able to read the math problem and set up a formula correctly." THAT IS CORRECT.
UGH, this is why I failed just about EVERY math class til my freshman algebra class.
I passed algebra because the teacher allowed me to work MY way, and if I was wrong, she would tell me why.

I failed geometry the next year (sophmore) because of a teacher like I have NOW.
UGH! I'm just going to talk with my freshman teacher and see if she will teach me how to do things "correctly" or better yet, tell the teacher about me.

OMG, THAT HAPPENED TO ME IN PHYSICS! I didn't do too well on the test itself, but I lost 5 whole points on a problem because I didn't do it right. For God's sake, she could've at leats given me credit for having the right answer anyway, then maybe I would have gotten a semi-decent grade!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:29 pm
I've got the ******** Sunday blues and I've been melancholy since yesterday because my Dad just re-remairried. It's bugging me for a number of reasons; some obvious, some personal. I still wish them the best though, however I still can't help but feel a little bitter about it.

Just needed to get it off my chest somewhere.  

TheWitchGotRobin

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games