Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:00 pm
Mitsuzu blushed then sighed "cant go any further" she said smiling "oh well Ill let sleeping beuty...sleep" she said smiling turning back to Kira who was still snoring  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:01 pm
Kai sighed and started to get up. "So close, yet so far," he whispered softly running his fingers across the edge of his lips as he sat up on the bed.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:02 pm
Kira turned looking away from Kai again "stop it" she said giggling moving around blushing "dont you listen well are you deaf"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 11:05 pm
Kai looked at her and blushed. "What on earth is she dreaming about?" he whispered.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:08 am
Nick woke up on the floor in a pool of blood. "What happened to me?" he said fighting to stand up. He became light-headed and stumbled toward the back room where Kira and Kai were.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:15 pm
Lynn gasped when she saw in what sort of state Nick was. "Nick! What's the matter with you!" She rushed over to him and put her shoulder under his arm, so he could lean on her. "You'd better take it easy now..." she whispered to Nick. Together they entered the room Kai and Kira were in.  

Youkai_Girl06

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:49 pm
Kai quickly stood when he saw Lynn and Nick enter. "Set him on the couch," he said moving away from Kira who was still on his bed. He stopped and held his head as he stared at the blood. He swayed for a second and stood still, closing his eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:57 pm
Lynn took Nick over to the couch as fast as he would allow her. When she sat him down, she noticed she was covered in blood. She shivered. Then she turned and looked at Kai. He looked very pale. She walked over to him and asked in a concerned tone: "Are you ok?"  

Youkai_Girl06

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:03 pm
Kai turned away from her. "It's the blood," he said softly. "I'm still too weak to resist," he said in a strained voice his hands gripping the back of the chair tightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:06 pm
"Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked in a desperate way.  

Youkai_Girl06

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:09 pm
"No," Kai said softly. He turned back to her. He was still very pale and was holding onto the silver cross tightly in his right hand. His eyes were closed as he spoke. "It's just hard to stay in control is all," he whispered. "Otherwise my other half will take over."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:14 pm
'Maybe you should sit down for a while. In the meantime, I can clean up this blood. I hope that will make you feel a bit better.' She walked over to Kai and took his arm. Since the couch was occupied, the only room left in the small space was the bed where Kira slept. "I guess you don't have much of a choice, but to lie down next to Kira" she told him, while still holding onto his arm.  

Youkai_Girl06

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:16 pm
Kai shook his head quickly. "If she wakes up she'd stab me," he said with a weak grin. "I'm fine, really. The seal broke that's why I'm so weak right now," he told her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:20 pm
Lynn sighed. "I really thing you should at least sit down for a while. You look like you could faint at any time. Oh, I know, just wait here, I'll be right back. " She let go of Kai's arm and rushed into the next room. After a while she came back, dragging a chair. She put it down in front of Kai. "Here, sit down. And don't refuse. I know you need it. Just let me sort things out here."  

Youkai_Girl06

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 2:25 pm
"No, no really I'm fine," Kai said despite himself. "I'm used to this, you don't have to worry about me really. I'm not used to people worrying."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games