Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:21 pm
Kono smiled when she saw the gardens. Huge flowers the size of her head. The frangrace was rich and wonderful.. She smiled and began to wander around lost in the sweet smell.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:05 pm
Name: Karii
Race: see below
Ability: She can transform into any animal, and make herself any percentage of any animals. (grammar? ><) She usually looks like this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

shadowthedemoniccat

shadowthedemoniccat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:07 pm
Karii wandered through the school, looking for her dorm. She was nervous to be in a new school, but happy to be in a place where she could use any form she wished to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:47 pm
((Just to let everyone know, we're in my mansion, so. There's Another girl, Kallista in the school. Should we go back soon? {talking to the ppl in my mansion}))

Aerunai smiled. The pathway outside the door was a circle around a fountain with lily pads and orange fish in it. The path then went on and curved in two different ways, blocked by freshly trimmed hedges. Flowers of all different colors lined the hedges and walkway. The walkway on the right led into a cicular garden with a wooden gate at the end. The path circled around a bed of flowers with an apple tree in the center. To path to the left led to a large, rectagular garden, with gates at the far and and on the right side through the hedges. Windows looking into the art room inside were to the left, as well as a line of small trees. A large path went from where you entered all the way to the right, and in smaller lines, went to the end. Beside each smaller path was flower bed, each with different colors, and with every ten or so feet there was a rose bush of different colors each time. Some colors were blended. There was red, white, red and orange, yellow, green, yellow AND green, blue, purple. Through the opened gate to the right were small houses, lined against a hedge with tiny gardens of their own. Children laughed and played ball out in the open. But at the far end of the rectangular garden there were trees. Apple trees, orange trees, banana trees, olive trees, all kinds of trees. There were gardeners picking off the fresh produce, and in the next garden there were grape vines climbing up the side of the house, pumpkins growing inside a small vence in the corner, watermelons the same, tomatoes, potatoes, lettuce, carrotts, everything. Aerunai stopped and talked to a gardener for a while, then turned to Kono. "Past this there are more gardens. Would you like to see those too? Then after we can explore the house if you want, unless you dont want to or we're hungry." She smiled, smelling the pugent air. After years of growing up here, even she was captivated by it's beauty.

(I'm sorry I dragged you along. I can delete it, if it's trouble.

Also, important note:

I like typing the word banana. It's very fun.... neutral

sweatdrop
sorry.)  

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:46 pm
((Yeah lets head back tot he school...))

Kono smiled then frowned School! "Hey umm remeber school, were kinda skipping it right now.." she said quietly. As much as she loved the gardens the fear of flunking because of faliure to show up was greater.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:42 pm
Aerunai shreiked. "Oh my God, we're missing school!" She ran back into the house. "C'mon. We'll go get the others and leave!" she called back to Kono. Hunter walked in front of her. "You are NOT going to school in this state." Aerunai sighed and looked at him. "Get out of my way, I'm not gonna flun, even if you want me to." He didn't move.
"Get out of my damn way, Hunter!" she yelled. He smiled and moved. "I guess it's worn off. You can go then," he said simply. She clenched her fists and walked past him, chin high. "I don't need your permission to go anywhere. And you should seriously come to school somtime," she said as she ran upstairs. She got dressed in light jeans, a black tank-top, a white jacket, and black converse. Then she put on her black beanie hat and dragged her bookbag along the floor. She ran downstairs and called "Cody! Shaedon! We're going to school! If you wanna stay then fine, but Kono and I are going!" She sighed and leaned against the wall.  

Avioke

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:52 pm
Kono grabbed her stuff and the ran with her friend to the school. "We will have to sneak in another way or thwe guard outside will catch us." she said, Kono ran to a tree and pointed. "If we climb this tree we can get on the roof and sneak in." Kono strapped the doll to her back and started to climb.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:45 pm
Aerunai nodded and climbed on another tree. She reached the top and looked around her. "How are we going to get in?" she asked. "I don't see any entrances from her. Just jump in through a window or somthing?" she asked.  

Avioke

Avioke

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:30 am
((I'm not going to be online for the weekend, so just... don't go too far.... Sorry.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:09 am
Kono smiled, just wait. Using telekinesis ((I forgot I have it in this rp)) she opened a window, Kono jumped in.

((Okay have fun and im gone for august 1st and 2nd... Then im back for good))  

Konomi_Wolf

Avioke

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:48 am
((I'm taking this chance before I go to post, so yeah.))

Aerunai jumped through the window after her. "I didn't know you had telekenisis," she whispered as she got through.
((I don't know what room we jumped in, if it's full of students, or if it's just a hallway, so I'm just going to leave it there.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:09 pm
((okay!))

Kono looked around, they were in the teacher's lounge. "yeah I have it.." she whispered. "I just try to save it for emergancies... I want to be normal. It looks like we will have to wait untill the next hour.." Looking at the clock she smiled, "We have two class periods before lunch!" Lunch was when the staff checked to see if everyone was thier, because not every student had classes in the morning.  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:11 pm
(sorry i've been gone awhile)

he stands up as he hears Aerunai tell them that they have school "oh crap" he sprints of towards the school and arrives at the front door. He looks around and notices that there is only one guard so he sprints at superspeed past him. He winds up in the teachers lounge randomly "how did i get in here?" he turns and see Kono and Aerunai stands behind him "hey whats up?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:19 am
Aerunai waved. "Hey, Shaedon," she said. "So let's hang out in here for one period, then go for the period before lunch," she said, hopping down ono a chair and opening a box of doughnuts that sat on the table.  

Avioke

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:41 pm
Kono nodded. She helped her self to a doughnut and ate it. then she relized something.. Homework... She forgot to write an essay due the period before lunch! Kono frantically found paper and a pen and began to write the horribal essay for health class. She had to make an ideal guy...

some one who cares about me and likes art.. I want to have fun and... What else to write?? Kono did not want to sound like an idiot or helpless writing about art and fun but she did not want to write like a chesy romance author..
"Guys.. A little help here?" She asked..

((Fun twist yeah? Oh I do like romances.. sorry if I offended anyone by using the term cheesy...))

((I also like cheese if I offended any cheese obsessed freaks out there..))  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games