Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:05 pm
Razriel smirked and looked at both of them. "You see, neither one of you really realizes the power that resides within you, or the fact that you were literally made for eachother. We've decided that we're going to enlighten you just a little by letting you see how you got to this point." He then added in a crueler voice. "Although Valean here already remembers his past."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:08 pm
"seeing it once more wont hurt" she said snikering Kira was standing there all the memories she blocked away came rushing back she fell to her knees as the memories flowed back into her "make them sto make them stop!!" she yelled holding on to her head she put her head back up tears down her eyes "I...remember"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 9:16 pm
Valean looked away, already knowing what was about to happen. "I'm so sorry Kira," he whispered as their memories began to unfold.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:52 pm
Oblivion came down and destroyed the lab and left a crater in the ground kill hundreds of people Muraki saved Kira and Valean/Razriel got away from his grip where he meet Kiryama  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:19 pm
Valean looked away as their memories came to an end. He looked away from Kira, wondering what must be going through her head. "Now do you see why I never wanted him released? It was because of this and everythign else, everything he did afterward that I strived so hard to gain control."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:22 pm
Kira couldnt believe she was part of this she was still on her knees eyes wide she stood up keeping her head down "no wonder why I blocked it" she said a tear falling off her face  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:25 pm
Valean hesitated before wiping the tear from her eye. "I knew who you were the moment I first laid eyes on you...and even though I knew I should've left then I couldn't. I didn't want to leave you again. My foolishness has cost us both."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:27 pm
Kira grabbed his hand for a second then let go "dont touch me ever" she said turning waking up and she sat up and went threw the door shutting the door before Valean woke up  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:31 pm
When Valean got up he didn't even look to where she had gone to. He knew what had happened was for the best. He grabbed at his chest and closed his eyes. "Now you'll never be able to hurt anyone ever again," he whispered. Wings erupted from his back and he launched himself out of the window.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:33 pm
Kira was walking across the ground keeping her head down mummbling and she summoned her syth "make them go away" and she started to slaughter everyone around her destroying the town  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:37 pm
As Valean flew he closed his eyes. *Something's not right.* he thought. *Why don't you go check on her lover boy. It seems your little intro into your past has inspired her. She seems to like blood and carnage as much as I do.* Valean's eyes shot open. His mouth formed a silent curse as he turned and flew back toward the town. His mind was focused on only one thing. *Kira, please don't do this!*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:41 pm
by the time Valean got back the entire town was destroyed and burning "looks familar to me" she was looking at Valen laughing in a low voice and she turned to the burning town she lifted up her hands "I was made to do this right Valea" she said turning her head towards Valean with a wicked smile  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:44 pm
"No, you weren't," Valean said coldly. The memories of his own actions burning brightly in his mind. "I was the one created to do this. You were created to control me. That is your purpose Kira! Why did you do this?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:47 pm
"for Muraki" she siad looking back to the fire "he did this to my family to everyone I ever known" she said stepping forward to a person on the ground "I hope he comes for me I miss him" she said leaning down and touching the persons head and blew it up blood went everywhere she stood up turning looking at Valean blood all over her and her face she licked the blood off her lips "tastey" she said giggling  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:50 pm
Valean eyes were cold as he glared at her. "You may look like Kira, but there is no way you could be her. Kira would not do this! You do realize that every waking moment of your life you'll be haunted by the faces of those you have killed! Every man, woman, and child who's life you have ended, they will haunt you! Your heart and soul will be torn to pieces until only the demon within you can survive!"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff