Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alrightey

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:01 pm
She smiled. "You worry too much." Ayame knew he had to worry and so did she but too much worrying would lead to a severe case of paranoia for both of them.

(I gtg, and also I won't be on this weekend. I'm going out of town.)  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:03 pm
Botan smiled. "Hopefully you're right."

(okay then, I'll talk to you later. Take care and have fun ^_^)  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:06 pm
Ayame smiled and stood. "I'll let you get dress." She walked into another room, closing the door giving him some privacy.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:20 pm
Botan sighed and stood once she was gone. He quickly put on some boxers and pants, taking time to breathe and block out the pain as he moved. He didn't bother to button the shirt she had given him, he left it untucked and unbuttoned as he stretched. "You can come back now," he called out softly. Quietly he was wondering just how much of him Ayame had seen. A thought that made him pale and shake his head.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 5:29 pm
Ayame came back and smiled. She started put the clothes back in the box when stopped and just stared down at the shirt she was holding.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:15 pm
"What's wrong Ayame?" Botan asked as he moved beside her.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:25 pm
Ayame shook her head. "It's just...my brother wore this...the night..." She couldn't finish the sentence.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:31 pm
Botan kneeled beside Ayame and tenderly wrapped his arms around her. "It's okay," he whispered.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:48 pm
Ayame would lean against him, very aware of injuries. "I know...but..." She sighed heavily.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:50 pm
Botan wanted to ask what had happened to her brother, but decided it would be best not to pry. "It's okay," he whispered pulling her a little closer to him and kissing the top of her head lovingly.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:02 pm
Ayame smiled and looked up at him. "I know...it's the past and I can't do much about it now..."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:15 pm
"True, but is your past. That means that it is important to you. And what is important to you, is important to me as well. If you ever want to talk about it, just let me know okay," he said as he smiled weakly at her.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:18 pm
Ayame nodded and kissed him gently on the lips. Thank you Botan... She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:23 pm
Botan returned the kiss and smiled at her. He closed his eyes and paled for a seond, shaking his head slowly. "I think...I think I might had better get some fresh air," he said softly as he tried to stand.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Alrightey

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:28 pm
Ayame stopped him. "No...I'll open the windows. You still need to rest." Ayame stood and walked over to the window.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games