Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:10 pm
Rei was instantly a wolf again ready for whatever comes her way. Her tail is stiff and standing straight up, her eyes are blood red, and her fur is standing on end.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:13 pm
Yakumo's eyes widened "he's stuck in the past" she started to back up and looked into the heartlesses eyes "you wont get me" she said jumping into the portal and started killing them all with her blades  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:16 pm
Kai closed the portal behind her only to open another one in front of him causing her to fall out of it. "Heh," Kai's laughter was wicked and chilled everyone's blood as he rose into the air. A large portal, far larger than any they had seen him create before opened behind him. A pair of large red eyes appeared behind him. Even as he laughed tears fell from his eyes. "Kill them. Kill them all! Make them feel the pain they've made me feel! Take away their lives just like they took away mine!" From the portal, a large black dragon with glowing red eyes emerged.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:18 pm
"damn it" she said as heartless poured into the room and she faced Kai turning back into Hikari she was sleeping so all she did was stand there as the heartless started attacking her she fell to the ground still not getting up they kept attacking her but her heart stayed in her body  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:25 pm
Rei was to frozen wit fear to o anything.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:18 pm
OOC: Gar,I gotta go camp for a few days...and I'm currently busy to read all the RP pages. So,feel free to use my RP character for awhile. No,you cannot loot all my stuff....nor make me lose my dignity again... xp  

Mahodo

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:14 pm
((I'll make a post when I get home from hometown buffet. [awesome!] ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:50 pm
Rinkota's keyblade appeared at her side. "I haven't done anything to hurt you, Kai. Until today, I've never even met you. But if this is how you want it, fine." She said, her wings spreading behind her as she faced the dragon, keyblade drawn and ready.  

Valley-of-Death

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 4:52 pm
one of the heartless hit Hikari and she flew landing at Kai's feet blood coming down her mouth from the beating  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:05 pm
Kai laughed hysterically as he launched the enormous dragon toward the 'scientist'. The moment the dragon passed his however, his right eye turned blue. His face went from one of crazed darkness into horror and shock. "No," he whispered as he saw his friends being attacked by the heartless. He looked at the dragon, growing paler by the second. Both his eyes were blue, despite his hair and wings being red. He turned his attention toward the dragon and opened up another portal in front of it. The dragon entered the portal, causing it to crackle with energy. Kai had to concentrate on the portal, opening it wider and using a lot of energy to keep it open. His right arm was starting to be covered in blood as wounds opened up on his arm for leaving the portal open for so long. Finally, the dragon disappeared through the portal and he closed it. He looked down at everyone, his arm dripping with blood as he summoned his Forsaken. "I'm sorry," he whispered and waved his sword, all the heartless disappeared and he fell to the ground.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:19 pm
Rin sighed. The heartless were gone, and two people were down. She bent down between the two. "Well now, that was interesting..." She said, looking at Rei. "You should go get some sleep, Rei. Sorry for disturbing you." She said with a yawn, returning her attention to the other two. She didn't really want to, but she supposed she had to help somehow.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:22 pm
Kai looked at her, getting up slowly. His hair and eyes had returned to normal and his wings had disappeared. "I'm sorry," he whispered, looking at everyone.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:27 pm
Rinkota watched him change back. She gave him a forgiving smile. "Its alright." She said, and quickly looked down at Hikari. "What should we do with her? I don't know what dorm she's in, so I can't put her there. We can't leave her with you, no offence, because she'll probably start a war." She sighed, and rubbed her temples, her wings hanging limp at her side. Her keyblade disappeared in a sparkle of grey light.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 5:29 pm
Kai knelt beside her and closed his eyes. A dark light washed over her, and in a few seconds her wound were healed, even though she was still unconscious. Some of his blood dripped on her face as he moved his arm. "If you will, could you take her to the principal's office. I would teleport her there, but I'm afraid I've reached my limit," he said softly.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Valley-of-Death

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:00 pm
Rinkota nodded, and put a hand on his shoulder. "You should go get some rest. Find an empty dorm room or something." She said, bending down and effortlessly picking up Hikari, hoisting her over her shoulder. She grinned, and started off down the hall. "See you tomorrow, maybe?" She said, before dissapearing around a corner. She sighed, and looked out the window. The principals office was on the complete other side of the building, over a courtyard. She opened a window, and took off, promptly deciding that flying was faster than walking. It was a less than one minute flight to the other side, and she soon dropped Hikari off in the principals office, layingher on the small couch that was there for guests. She headed back over to her dorms, smiling with relief. It had been a long day.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff