Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

` TenTen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:31 pm
Mae smirked back at her in delight.

Coco lay on the ground,unconious with Kendra.

Kendra felt horrible that their pearls were gone,she had a gut feeling that this might happen someday,but for now,she or Coco couldn't do anything.

((Sorry for these one-liners guys))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:58 am
"Hey, your that purple mermaid I saw when Luchia came... There were two "evil" people trying to get the others. Though I think they got two of us..." Anglie said, looking down.  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:02 pm
Karen simply blinked at the girl, recalling her. "Oh right! Your that girl on the beach!" eclaimed Karen ramdomly before returned to Anglie's gaze.

"Wait, what? Two? Guin's safe! Who's the other one?" demanded Karen while gently shaking Anglie.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:14 am
"Uh, that yellowed hair one that we also saw on the beach, and another girl I saw." Anglie replied.

"You mean Coco?" Sara asked.

"Yeah, that's her name, but I don't know the others ones" Anglie said  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:12 am
"There are others!?" Karen exclaimed while dropping her grasp on Anglie.

Jeeze, since when did the water demons get so strong? thought Karen.

Meanwhile, in the darkest depths of the ocean...

Akane stood still against the cold stone wall of Gaito's castle. Her arms were crossed over her chest as she stood still as a stone. Her red evil eyes were now closed, meaning in was in deep thought.

Heh, Gaito-sama. I, Akane, witch of the sea, is willing to help you. Be greatful, she thought while an evil smirk appeared on her lips. Very soon, I will get my vengeance on them. All of them  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 6:24 pm
Mae glared at Akane,how dare she intrude Jadea and Mae's chat with Gaito-sama.  

` TenTen

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:54 pm
Akane stared back at the girl. A simple smirk appeared on her lips, meaning, Try something, and your going down.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:47 pm
"I-I don't r-really k-know if they're pr-princesses, b-but shouldn't we be pr-protecting them anyways?" Anglie stuttered  

Anglie
Captain

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:04 am
(( sorry i havent replied in ages, but ive been REALLY busy))

Guin walked as best as she could. "what's going on?" she asked the girl who saved her "Who have the water-demons got?"

Jadea looked at Akane with contempt. *How dare she think that she's better than us! How dare she give Mae that look!!!! She was the one who caught the mermaids for Gaito-sama!!!!! We'll see who's the better water-demon!*

*She doesn't know i am also half mermaid! What a surprize it will be to tell Gaito-Sama she's not the only one with the power of the mermiads!*

"Gaito-sama, i hope that you are pleased with our capture of these mermaids. If only Akane had been there to help! Mae captured them all by herself and saved me from capture as well. I apologise for nearly being captured, Gaito-Sama. But that is because i was trying to reek revenge on my half-sister the mermaid named Guin. I, therefore am also half-mermaid. I was concealing it, to try and get inside the group of the mermaids and gain information for you, oh master."

*Let's see how Akane likes that!*

She winked at Mae, to see what she thought of her revelation

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:51 pm
"Oh! You can walk!" Karen stated randomly again. Then she replied to Guin's question, "The water demons- they got Coco!"

-----
Akane stared back at the girl with a blank expression.

Say as you like, Akane's face read.

((Sry I haven't rped in a long time. Also, I'm not really sure if that's Karen's personnality, sry! ^_^"" ))  

Kandie Skull

` TenTen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:30 am
Mae glared at Akane and shifted her eyes towards Jadea and winked back at her."Yes,and I'll goto the place they are living at and act as a friend to them and when they least expect it,i'll get their pearls for you!Jadea,want to help?"asked Mae as she looked at Gaito-sama and back at Jadea.

((Sorry fo being inactive for a while,I was really busy with the science fair at school gonk Thank god it's over 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:34 pm
((Aw... That's alright, don't worry about it!))

Akane took no nocit on this. Instead, she concentrated her thoughts upon another girl, the purple princess who had seen her.

Heh, thought Akane with her eyes closed.

((Anyways, sorry for not being active as well! Heh. Well, I made a new rp. Please come and join! ^_^ And please tell me how you think of it! Thanks! -Karen))  

Kandie Skull

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 1:10 pm
"yeah sure." replied Jadea *That was what i meant* she thought

"No!" said Guin shocked "yes i can walk, but i think that's about all."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:27 pm
Karen gave her a sad look. Since she was the only one right now who knew what had happened to Guin. But she then turned back towards the others.

"Hey! Where did the waterdemons take Coco?"

(( Why isn't there anyone else rping? Hmph...))  

Kandie Skull

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:52 am
((dunno. maybe their busy with the celebration quiz thingy))

Guin was intrigued; she wanted to know where Coco had been taken as well. She was the only one- except Kendra who liked her- she thought anyway. She wanted revenge!  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff