Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[--Caius Inferi--]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:03 pm
Greetings and Salutations, Inferi here...I have a vested intrest in the Warhammer 40K universe and have been trying to start a Black Templars Space Marine army for the past like...5 or so years...It was off and on, mostly off, during that time. I also like the novels and the PC game and expansion they have out. Oh...right and also I dont quite have a full understanding of most of the tabletop rules...so Ill most likely be asking for assistance with that regard after getting more models together. I have an Emporer's Champion, a Termie squad and about 4 tac. marines assembled as of now...the other I used to have are...er...missing. i.e. half of them arent fit for the new codex rules and the other half I misplaced.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:32 pm
Hi there. Name's Narki and I've played Warhammer 40K for a little more than a year. I have a about 4500 points worth of Imperial Guard and a more recently started Chaos Marine army - mainly a mix of Nurgle and Undevided at a total of around 3000 points - that I play with on a regular basis. Both armies have a costum history and colour scheme and sport a good deal of conversions, but unfortunately I haven't got a working cam to show them at the time being I'm afraid.
Currently working on building out my Chaos legion and having vague plans on an orc army in the distant future.

Anyway, pleased to meet you people.  

[OMFG NARKI]

DarkReaper40k

Dangerous Shapeshifter

7,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:15 pm
Greetings to all, I am DarkReaper40k. Been in the GW hobby for 6 years now with 4 and a half mighty 40k armies and a brand new in the making fantasy army.

I mainly use my Ulthwe Eldar currently but I also have my original first Space Wolves still ready for battle as well as a Tau and Ork Speed Freakz army waiting for repairs, conversions and final paint jobs. I'm lazy so I don't get things done right away, lol. I also have a chunk of Tyranid that I have collected some how over the years, no synapse creatures though ironically, so they are useless until the day I make lots of cash and can afford to blow it on them. [really expensive.. jeez]

I also have a small faction of Orcs from the fantasy series that I was given for christmas by my evil best friend who is trying to get me into it. It's gonna take some long time for that though, university chews up my cash so fast lol.

oh yeah and I have space hulk, the original game but haven't played it yet. XD

If anyone ever wants to chat about the GW hobby and all it's glory/evil, feel free to pm me. I'm always up for a chat with someone new, just dont come opinionated, I like an open discussion. *accusing eyes* So no Inquisition!!!! =P

Peace out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:35 am
Hey, Im Dryfolius, im 14, just started playing tau, not really got a big army, and uhh... Im looking into collecting the space marine chapter, Blood angels, they seem to be the best to me...And this was a few days after i posted this, And errr... i have given up on the Blood angels, and have gone to the Bezerkers of Khorne, world eaters...becuase they are red, and they are close up  

Dryfolius

TheCondor023

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 8:00 pm
Yeah, I'm Timbuck2 as my name says. I have never played Warhammer, but I know the basics of it. Yeah, tis me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:48 am
I am Shikojiki and i am a Necron person. I dont really see many of those though...mainly space marines. My friends got me into the game and ive only played one match so far....we got PWNed sweatdrop But yeah to learn more about meh Necrons just pm me.  

Shikojiki

Dapper Raider

Razziel~louis

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 10:04 am
Waaah, its Moi Razz, I play Warhammer fantasy, High Elfs allthe way woot woot!, Got a 5-8 K army lol been playing since 1999, about 2 k of it is painted, aslo thinkin about starting a 40K army dont know which race yet. any who a pic of my banner and a grif (bad digital camera) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 8:59 am
Hey everyone, I'm Aquila15 and I have been playing Warhammer 40k for about 2 months now. I am an Eldar collector simply because they're the best. My army is ok but I haven't painted half of it yet as am revising for mock GCSE'S  

AquilaLiberum

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:34 pm
Lethkhar here. Proud Fantasy player I've got a Khorne/Undivided army, about 3000 points. I'm obssesed with this game! I'm thinking about starting 40K but I'm not sure which aramy I would use.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:40 pm
Kanna here

I play Black Templars up to 4000 pts worth. My army has been fine tuned to the point that I have conquored just about every Guard, Marine, Tau, Necron, Tyranid and Chaos army I have come across. cool The only race that I can't seem to beat is Eldar for some reason. crying

I am currently working on building up A Tyranid and maybe even a Inquisition/Guard Tank company army(featuring 2 Baneblades! twisted blaugh )  

Ayu`

menoftanith

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 2:25 pm
hi im menoftanith although others shorten it to MoT or tanith

been collecting for around 5yrs have 3000pts of chaos reens in varrius states, over 3000pts of gaurd (mostly tanith infantry), 1000pts of tau (building at the mo), working on another 1500pts for my chaos as well. i aslo have around 2000pts of skaven, 2000pts of vamps and 1500pts of dwarfs for fantasy. ive got enough bits to make around 1000pts of good and evil for LOTR, i have about 5 pieces for inquisitor, 1000pts of epic gaurd, possed warband for mordhiem and varrius scatterd pieces that i liked from confrontation (only non GW i have)

i can post pics if people really want me to but may have to wait as models are scatterd betwen many differnt places  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:58 pm
I have been in this guild for ages. But I have not been here for a long time. So I thought I would reintroduce myself. Hi my name is Masada(real name Adam^^). I am 22 years of age and of course I love all games workshop games. I play Warhammer Fantasy(Tomb Kings and Ogres), Warhammer 40k(Tau and Black Legion), Blood Bowl(I am a nebie at it and have only got the boxed set. I am thinking of starting a Wood Elves team, Battlefleet Gothic(Also a nebie to this. I am going to start a Tau fleet very soon). Well I do have to say sorry about being gone so long. It will not happen again.  

Masada

Cornelius loh Quatious

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:36 pm
Hello everyone!

I don't play the miniatures version, only the PC game, sorry. I'd love to collect and paint the miniatures, but they seem a little bit too steep of an investment for me. Still, I've gotten really into the whole universe, and look forward to learning from you guys.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 9:07 pm
Howdy.

I was just re-directed here...sorry for the useless post.

Name's Havoc, I've also been known as Red__Thirst in the past on other 40k related forums.

In any event, I've been playing about 6 years now, and have two armies.

My Primary force is a Blood Angels army of some size (don't ask me how much...I honestly don't know) and a smaller eldar army.

Some picture links for your visual edification:

http://photobucket.com/albums/b348/Red__Thirst/?action=view¤t=40kpictures9-6-050071.jpg

My Furioso and his Droppod.

Here's another vehilce I'm particularly proud of.

http://photobucket.com/albums/b348/Red__Thirst/?action=view¤t=40kpictures0111.jpg

The Complete album can be seen here: http://photobucket.com/albums/b348/Red__Thirst/

(don't mind my 'ideal avatar' I didn't have anywhere else to save it at the time confused )

I don't have any full army shots at the moment, but I hope to have one here soon.

In any event, thats me and mine, take it easy everyone.  

RandomHavoc

Symos

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:21 am
I know it's late, but here's my army as I said I would:
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b117/destron404/40k stuff/Picture083.jpg  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games