Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Do your friends like yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do they?
  Yep, all of us!! =^o^=
  NO TT___TT I'm all alone!!
  Yes, some of us...not all.
  Nope, and that make's me the perverted one xD (yes)
View Results

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 12:01 am
Sushii has successfully converted her friend a bit more... she now LIKES fluff xD I WIN!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 6:32 pm
Eh, some of them, seeing that they're the ones who got me into this...but i dunno about the others, seeing that they're more into shonen (as i am) these days. lol. xp  

Auxra

aciidcake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:17 am
"

Some of them do, mostly the girl ones, but most of them have never been confronted with slash or yaoi x]
But yes, my male friends don't mind the stuff too much. They're pretty tolerant about that. :]
"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:00 am
there were the one's that got me into it blaugh  

Hotaru~~firepixie

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Kozi_22

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:49 pm
well most of them but not the guys... 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 10:30 am
NOPE iv asked them over and over and made them read and watch it but they all say NOPE NOPE NOPE
they dont have to be soo mean~nya~ crying
I have one kinda friend who likes it shes not really my frined shes kinda a person who just says hi to me in class(sorry dont know her name...)
and she asks me if i like it i tell her yeah and she says WWWooo yaoi!
and im like ok...~nyyyyaaa~ neutral confused rolleyes  

xX-Lloromannic-Xx

Ki Saiko

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:33 pm
Nope, all my friends like girls. xp
One lesbian and the rest are strait guys. Well, there is this one other girl I know, but she's so innocent I'd never want to corrupt her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:46 pm
I have three main anime buds, who shall renamed unamed: Friend A, Friend B, Friend C.

Friend A wavers between wanting to be converted and not wanting to be converted.

Friend B is a scary vocal yaoi fangirl. She scares us. She actually squeals! At random moments too... We never really want to know what goes on in her mind, I especially don't because I can venture many creative guesses. sweatdrop

Friend C is a wavering anime fan and dislikes yaoi... her father's a redneck and like father, like daughter, so she's kinda against homosexuality in general, though that doesn't stop her from cracking jokes..... Friend C is glad that she's moving away to university so she won't have to deal with Friend B.

And then there's the best friend ever, ME! I'm inbetween Friend A and Friend C.

...Now that I write this out... We are a strange group, no?  

Mistina60

Kavo-chan

5,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:31 am
almost everyone of my friends are yaoi-fans (even boys)
that'S great so I can get the newest stuff very easy ^^''' 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:36 am
One of my friends in flag core just recently came up to me proclaiming that all of those times I was talking about yaoi she finally knows what it means and that she loves it.

So now when I see her I got, "YAOI!" and she laughs. No one else really knows what I mean *'Cept for my sis, who hates it* and then we go into an odd discussion of our favorite couples while everyone stands there going, "What the hell?"  

Kukucs Keetleen

Rosalie H

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 1:41 pm
some of my friend i can talk about yaoi with but not all  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:51 pm
Most of my friends like it and when they find stuff they send me links. They don't like it as much as I do though. And those of them that don't like it call me a perv but they still love me.  

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

kataphora

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:24 pm
Most of my internet friends do. A few of my IRL friends do, with varying intensity.. some like it almost as much as I do, some will pair up characters, but won't take it any further than that :3  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:24 am
for real life friends, no, they don't and they will give me a disgusted look when they saw me watching yaoi amv, giving some stupid remark like 'Ew that's gross.' 'omg, that make me vomit' etc etc.
However i am happy to find many internet friends who like yaoi as much as i do

Hate To The Core

Jennycat_007

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:00 pm
PeaceSoul
for real life friends, no, they don't and they will give me a disgusted look when they saw me watching yaoi amv, giving some stupid remark like 'Ew that's gross.' 'omg, that make me vomit' etc etc.
However i am happy to find many internet friends who like yaoi as much as i do

yeah same here stare
the first time i told one of my friends about yaoi she said '' O_O ooook then''
Of course that's when i first found out about yaoi so I sort of felt akward knowing that i was the only person who liked boyxboy relationships but then when i found out almost all my internet friends loved it i felt much better sweatdrop

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games