Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Have you ever been caught? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dream of Existence

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:48 pm

Matsuo-chan
Alchemist_Wrath
Dream of Existence
Matsuo-chan

Errr a bunch of times well mostly of Shounen-ai
and my friends who are boys like anything anime
to they sort of accept it, but like still find it a bit weird.
No Yaoi for me though, I accept it but I prefer
romantic/limerence rather than lust and sex. My girl friends
don't mind though.

The people I hangout with are wierd, consist of half boys
and half girls, the boys like to "play" with each other
and I would always blush because it soo FREAKING CUTE!!!
They would take pocky bars and one would eat the other end
and the other would eat the other end, and then when like when
one of them leave he would say "Aww I have no one to play with~!"
SOO CUTE~!! So like know I hangout with them all the time.

OMG! Not even my gay friends act like that! I want your friends! That's like so hot! I'd make them wrestle each other then start to squirt body oil on them! At least your friends don't freak out like mine did!

Okay so this week I was reading Loveless in English Class, my teacher screams at me and says that i can't read manga in her class because their not real books! Then i tell her i found them under the Graphic NOVEL section of the book store! So she shrugs it off and continues to work on some test papers. So my friend leans over and says "What's it about?" I go "Nothing just a normal manga" then she points out to a part when Ruitska says Do... Do you mean sex? and my fried says "what the hell?" so i flip the page to the one before to show him what he meant and oblivious to me, i had forgotten that on that same page it shows Soubi and Ruitska kissing! he looks surprised and asks "What is that?" pointing to the pic. I was getting really irritated with the questions and I scream "IT'S TWO FREAKING GUYS KISSING WHAT ELSE DOES IT LOOK LIKE?" then everybody turns around and looks at me! i sink so low in my chair i could see someone had put gum under the desk! Thank god the teacher had steped out to the bathroom!

Now I carry three pics of yaoi in my binder behind a binder cover on either side! I just know i'm asking for trouble cause one day someone's going to see them! Just hopefully not in front of a teacher!

The odd part of it is that I don't think
they are gay. Well they do some pretty girly stuff, but
I don't think they are gay. One of them has an interest
on a girl but he doesnt seem to mind "playing". I guess
they are just doing it for fun (>.<). It would be really nice
though to see a real Shounen-ai couple, I would instantly hangout
with them all the time~! Though they are not afraid to tell infront of me that they think some guy is cute O.o.

eek I would so totally love to have my own shiuenen-ai boys and maybe some yaoi boys too! Maybe when I get to high school my gay friends can finally get some boyfriends! I mean it's not like there are no bi or gay boys at my school!

I think i'm going to start writing fanfiction hopefully I won't get cought doing that! xd
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:49 pm

lmao. Yeah, I was caught once by my uncle.

He didn't say anything about it being men though. He was just "rawr rawr no pr0nz!!"

MEiCrOSoFt

tomb_robber_girl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:28 pm

xheart_flamerx
I think my parents will throw me out crying ANd if they didn't I would get into a loooot of trouble espcially with my dad... scream <--- that's how he is...he also told me to not buy mangas like a few moths ago but i still buy 'em and hide 'em from him...oh and my friend was in the store going to buy a yaoi manga and the lady ask how old she was and my friend goes 14? eek and the lady was like sorry you cant...a few weeks later she was looking at us suspicously sweatdrop whee

I'm always with my dad when I buy it cool

Dad: What are you getting? neutral
Me: Yaoi Manga* heart
Dad: Oh, okay, only 1? neutral
Me: I dont have enough money emo
Dad: *pats me on back* Christmas is comming soon, put it on your list
Me: YAY! blaugh

*I told him what it means already

Everyone says I have the best dad. And I'd have to agree. cool
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:13 pm

I have never been caught watching or reading
On my lap top i just passwor protect it
No one knows my password
So in order for someone o actually acces my lap top after it goes into
hibernation
They need to knwo my password
Which they don't
heh heh heh

Fiesty

1,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mage_Almasy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:00 pm

I do believe I've never been caught reading or watching yaoi 3nodding I usually lock my door when I know that what I'm reading/watching something might include some rather hot scenes whee but then again,you need a pw in order to use my computer hehehe! whee but it's a tad harder when it comes to hidding my drawings... sweatdrop
But I don't think my parents would be really pleased with me if they ever find out what yaoi means. sweatdrop especially my dad.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:40 am

My mom has often walked in on me writing Shonen-ai fan ficition - demanding to see what I've written (I'm a straight A English student - but they don't know I write about this kinda 'genre' xD) I have to keep on telling her to leave me alone as I type it up, but I think she has a faint idea on what shonen-ai is about. sweatdrop

Shuriken_x

Banned_189373

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:54 am

Let's just say I would be disowned if I was really caught. My mom and dad and sister are homophobic so I would be in deep dog poop if anything happins other than what already happined.

I was caught by my 13 yeard old sister watching it but it wasn't bad, it was just kissing. My mom came really close. I was watching Enzai on a rape scean when my mom came in to do cleaning. I rewinded it abit and backed away so my mom could clean. Then my mom hit the mouse and it was a second away from the scean, so I paused it and srank it down. Mom said she didn't care what I was interrested in but she thought it was a girl. It was close and I'm greatful.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:49 pm

it would all depends on who caught me , you see if it wass my dad he would FREAK and probably yell at me i think hes kinda homophobic but my mom knows and she ok with it, she just tells me not to let my dad see it xd

xxYoukai_Kitsunexx

2,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

[-Cadoan-]

1,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 10:58 pm

I've been lucky, I haven't been caught. Well, my little-sister maybe caught me looking at shounen ai-pictures on the comp sometimes, but she just shakes her head and walks away...

I don't know how they would react really, my parents... Wait and see?

And I've forbidden everyone in mi family to even PEEK at my stories! I write fanfiction ALL THE TIME, and I'm glad that they never want to see what I've written... (Finally! heart )
They would probalbly die if they read the hardcore stuff I'm writing! rofl
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:13 am

They caught me and got mad at first. but they accepted me as to what the things i love. come to think of it they called me YaoiPrincess at home.

Firey Mitsuki

Voluptuous Velcro!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 5:14 am

No.
And they wont untill I'm 21.
Maybe.

If my mom found out I...don't think I'd ever be able to use a computer ever again with out her around.

My dad might not mind to much, though.

I only look at Yaoi stuff when my parents aren't around.

If someone comes in my room, I just open up google, go to pictures, type in cats, and pretend to be looking at pictures of cats. 4laugh works every time.

I don't really watch Yaoi and the only time I read it is in Fanfictions and on webcomics.

But I'm an art freak, and I love looking at Yaoi-themed pictures, so thats what I gotta be careful with.
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 8:04 pm

Before I got my own computer, I used to have to use our computer downstairs....and I was just looking at some pics

But, even though it was after midnight, my brother walked down the stairs!!
I freaked, so I tried to click out of it, but he still saw

Well, he kind of tries to ignore me now...I think it scares him too much ^-^

xxIrrelevant Obsessionxx

DarkIllyria

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:17 pm

My mom would be so.... pissed. And lecture me. OH, THE LECTURES.

She always wants to watch anime with me, but the most I own are either light shounen-ai or I've slashed the hell out of it and she thinks the uke is a girl.

So, for three years, my mother has been convinced that Kira Yamato is indeed a woman.

And she's never gonna know otherwise. twisted
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:59 pm

i have never gotten caught but i think my parents would give me a very stern lecture and get pissed at me... I almost got caught once. But thank god i had a lock on my door...XD

Aster_Harlow

Adorable Wife

11,225 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100

Bottled Bone Hunter

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:44 am

I've never been caught either. I do know though that I really don't like buying Yaoi or Yuri manga at the stores, because I am afraid that the person at the register will know what it is, and will do horrible things to me. @.T <--note, she knows this won't really happen, but she still fears it.* ^^'

-玄武の巫女
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games