Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply An Anime Addict's Guild
What Anime Has Made You Cry? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoubiAgatsuma-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:06 pm
Fullmetal Alchemist and Chrono Crusade have made me cry the most. Just about every anime I've seen has touched me in some way, whether it's because I've expereinced something like the characters have, or I just love the characters so much I can feel their pain. Especially if it's something with siblings. Which brings me back to Fullmetal Alchemist. I just...don't even know what I'd do if I got seperated from my little sister like that...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:53 pm
Cowboy Bebop...and Trigun.  

Aristaes

kitty01357924680

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:11 pm
I cried in Spirited away, Howl's moving castle, and the cardcaptor's movie two. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:29 pm
OMG cowboy bebop and chrono crusade!!!!!
crying crying

Count3rfeitDreamer

random_shiichan

Familiar Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:42 pm
X-1999

i was actually a bit angry too, but i found tears in my eyes when i saw that Kamui's good friend was turning into the evil kamui crying
and in teh movie, he dies!! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 8:12 pm
Well, crying, hmmmmm I remeber that in some animes, my eyes get teary, like in yugioh when yami left.......but the only time I really cryed, (it was only one tear) is when haku and zubuza died cry  

anzu_mazaki_the_fire_fox

lolo who

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 10:23 pm
too many, but Full Moon Wa Sagashite is one of the best crying  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:20 pm
I feel sort of stupid.... okay ummmm.... Sailor Moon, when she's unconcious and the other sailor scouts are saying cheap friend lines..... I.... yeah...... But I was in, like, first grade, so i have reasons....

And today after I watched Elfen Lied............ So sad to me......

Lesse.... when I was in third, I cried during "Spirited Away."  

Lullaby Flavored Skittles

Arekis Tebeca

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:32 am
DNAngel and Fruits Basket had its teary parts. In DNAngel, that episode with... I think it was Adonis, that one was pretty sad at the end. And in Fruits Basket when Momiji, the cutest cross dresser ever xD, told Tohru about his birth, his mom, etc...

I feel so feminine ATM xD, I need to go PK and feel the wonders of malice... stupid WoW servers being down...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:36 pm
Wow there have been a couple of anime that have made me cry like D.N Angel and Love Hina crying  

animelover2014

LucindraBee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:24 pm
When Meas Hughes died in Fullmetal Alchemist. I eman... COME ON! He was shot by Envy who looked like his wife!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:17 pm
None. I don't cry easily.  

Etewxok

FoxAnime

PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:04 am
DN Angel, Fruits Basket, YuGiOh, and Naruto  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:19 am
I cry every single time I see Haku and Zabuza die in Naruto. The third last episode (or something like that) from Fruits Basket made me cry. I cried in DN Angel. Oh, and I cried in Bleach where Orihime's brother turns into a hollow and they have that goodbye thong and where Ichigo see his mother fighting a dangerous hollow. There must be more but I can't remember right now, and yes, I cry a lot (toooooooo sentimental, that's what I think).  

Snowy Nialla

Beloved Noob

VoraciousPanda

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:39 pm
The last FMA movie ^^  
An Anime Addict's Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games