Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 11:45 pm
OH MY GOSH.
Today, THEY DID IT AGAIN!
Brandon and Nath in my class, THEY ALWAYS DO SUGGESTIVE STUFF IN CLASS.
Today, it was SO cute >w< First, they were both giggling really cutely at another guy's Borat impression...

Me: tee-hee, they giggle like girls
Ash: ^^There's a reason for that, you know...
Me: >=D
Ash: last friday, when you were sick, I just heard Brandon go "Stop it, Nath, it hurts.." and then Nath said "Stop moving..." and I was like O////O and turned around but they were only pinching eachothers arms..
Me: eee! My life's like a fanfiction!

After I said this, Nath and Brandon start whispering to eachother.
Ash: Aaaw, look how cute they are!
Me: >w< SO CUTE!

AND THEN Brandon's face was like AN INCH away from Naths and both Ash and I had a giggly fit <333
And then the bell went, and they stood out and Brandon was clinging onto naths arm and then hugging him and Ash and I were like OMG THEY ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE!

>///////<

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:03 am
You really have to sneak pictures in on them doing suggestive stuff, I already screamed like a fangirl in my mind. X3

*pokes Sushii-hime* Do it! We wanna see how cute and coupley they are! heart ... Well, I do at least. sweatdrop

Oh, OH! And look at the quote in my sig. *points down* I'm watching the Trigun series again, and God, if you read between the lines, it's so slashy! <33 Yeah, yeah, wrong term... >.<;

Lenre Li
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:52 am
Lenre Li
You really have to sneak pictures in on them doing suggestive stuff, I already screamed like a fangirl in my mind. X3

*pokes Sushii-hime* Do it! We wanna see how cute and coupley they are! heart ... Well, I do at least. sweatdrop

Oh, OH! And look at the quote in my sig. *points down* I'm watching the Trigun series again, and God, if you read between the lines, it's so slashy! <33 Yeah, yeah, wrong term... >.<;

>.< I know, at these moments I SO wish I had a camera... but they are banned at my school gonk
I might get some piccies during the science excursion(sp?)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:59 am
You think those guys are slashy?

YOU SHOULD SEE THE BOYS IN MY CHOIR.

They never, ever leave each other alone.

I must get pictures... most of them are really quite pretty...  

duskydawn

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:38 pm
*shakes duskydawn and Sushii-princess* You two needs to get us teh picys! We wants to seeee! Ahem sorry for the fangirlyness but I don't have any of that wondeful stuff. Stupid homophob guys. Hmph.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:59 pm
Oh Gawds, I don't know where to start...  

Tsuki Nushi

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Skizzors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:38 pm
Dammit. I want your schoolmates. rofl All I have is one friend who has tendencies to like musicals and sing "It's Raining Men."

My school just recently started up a GSA, though. o_o; Surprised the crap out of me.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:59 am
Oh, use your imagination!

Just think, um... one of them is shorter, with long, light-brown hair, and one is taller and broader, with dark hair and eyes.... and they're always all

"Si-mon! Where are you going!"
"Why?"
"You're going to leave me here?"
"Awww!" *hugs*  

duskydawn

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:05 am
duskydawn
Oh, use your imagination!

Just think, um... one of them is shorter, with long, light-brown hair, and one is taller and broader, with dark hair and eyes.... and they're always all

"Si-mon! Where are you going!"
"Why?"
"You're going to leave me here?"
"Awww!" *hugs*

>w< eeee! So cute!
In my old school, the guys used to striptease in P.E, sit in eachothers laps hugging eachother (EEEE) have gay piles on the ground etc... >.< And tere were two guys who used to fight all the time, not a serious fight but more for fun, and the entire class would sit with their eyes closed listening to them grunt and moan and say things like "oww... you gotta slide in..."

It'd be REALLY hard for me to get pictures ;__; Because you can get a detention for taking pictures and such... and usually I don't have a camera with me when they DO have their moments. But honestly. I can draw them or something xD It's SO cute, even Ash, who doesn't like yaoi (But she likes fluff) thinks that they're cute together ^.^

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:54 am
Well, if my gay friend at school would start hitting on guys, I might have something to post here. >_>;;  

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:15 am
*crumples to the ground* I want your schoolmates, too. x.x Damn.

I can certainly picture that, duskydawn... Gah! 4laugh

... You have to... silde... it... in... ? *eye twitches with fangirlish glee* lol And... gay piles... stripteasing... hugging... *more eye twitches*

STOP TEMPTING ME DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:22 am
Lenre Li
*crumples to the ground* I want your schoolmates, too. x.x Damn.

I can certainly picture that, duskydawn... Gah! 4laugh

... You have to... silde... it... in... ? *eye twitches with fangirlish glee* lol And... gay piles... stripteasing... hugging... *more eye twitches*

STOP TEMPTING ME DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!! gonk

;__; I miss them. *sigh* There was this one guy... and I swear his body was the gods' gift to humanity... he always had this other guy on his lap, and they were so cute.. >.<

User_2629207

duskydawn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 11:02 pm
We are the biggest perverts hopefully not known to man.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:35 am
duskydawn
We are the biggest perverts hopefully not known to man.

o.o You're right. We're like a secret organiztion, unseen by most, while we perv on regular humans... biggrin I feel a lot cooler now. If the world's yaoi fangirls got together, we could form a fearsome army... <3

User_2629207

Lenre Li
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 12:38 am
... We should totally do that. eek We must be like Opus Dei, but our way of life is more... perverted. xd Hahah.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games