Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:45 pm
[We have to wait til tomorrow, you will just have to lie here and turn white for awhile because I dont know what she had planned...an I dont want to change it if she had anything good.]  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:49 pm
[[Oh, fie. I'm tired anyways. I need to go to bed.]]  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:04 pm
((OOC we can always continue one of the other rps we are all in XD))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:04 am
[[ Confused. Are me and Juni looking at the same book??? Thanks btw for taking my opinion into so much consideration!! It means a lot. blaugh ]]
"Magie interdite ? Ma bonté ! !!!!! Ceci est le passé éloigné ceux-ci capacités premièrement de l'année ! ! !" Prof. Ro swears in French again. "Sam, Sam, can you still hear us?" She flips through the book and reads about the Silver Suffocator. She shrieks as she reads a short passage. "Summer," she whispers to only her. "I don't want to scare anyone, but this parasite is fatal. I'm going to summon a potion that will buy us more time, but I only have a few drops left. We must be precise in the doses, or not everyone will get some, and we need every body."

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:23 am
[[Nope. Juni is looking at mine, and you are looking at that other one James got]]

Sam's eyes then flew open. They were a pale white, and her pupils were barely there. But she was still unconscious.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:25 am
* watching all the commotion with wide eyes*

"Whoa Whoa wait. Did she just say we all need to take some or just her. Umm.. Juni.. you're one of the oldest here so i think you should do the spell... Or proffessor Ro. Someone. much. more. qualified. then. me."

(( LOL just got back from an all nighter. Sorry no internet access. I know, our lives are practically one the computer))

Lorrieta

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:38 am
"Wait!!!" Prof. Ro exclaims!!! "My office!! I have a time turner, maybe we can buy more time that way!! Some one, when did this start?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:23 pm
" ERRMM i dont really know.. wait..no.. no clue"  

Lorrieta

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:30 pm
Sam's eyes turned completely white now.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:33 pm
"Does anyone know?" Prof. Ro says, shrilly. She digs through her bag for the time turner. She takes it out very carefully.  

Est_monte_de_Dieu

cocosam

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:36 pm
[[ooc: About a day ago. So like....a day ago. This all started a day ago.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:40 pm
Prof. Ro remembers Ashley rushing into the teacher's lounge about a day ago. "Hmmmm....... one day, that's really far back for a time turner, but it might work. Summer, could you hold this, I'm going to look up the antidote just in case it doesn't work," the teacher says, and frantically flips through the book.
((OCC I have something planned with the time turner, but I need Summer to get online first.))

Est_monte_de_Dieu

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 6:58 pm
(( ACK. I'm really sorry for holding up the rp last night, guys. My hubbie stole the computer away from me I was making dinner -_-' ))

Juni pops out of her solemn reverie, "I-- I can do that, Professor." She holds on to the time turner gingerly realizing how fragile the time turner looks. "I've never seen one of these before," she said staring at it. Then she looked at the Professor and her book, "Anything?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:47 pm
"is there anything else i can do to help" james asks

james then thinks" wait what happens if we just take the parasite out of her"

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Est_monte_de_Dieu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:03 am
"According to this, the parasite moves too quickly. We can't get it out." Prof. Ro explains.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games