Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pillilu

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:15 am
Masquanade
One of the members of this guild is talking to me via AIM. Their bandhall was burned down last night and everything was totaled. eek Sadly I have no clue who this member is. (I'm going to feel really bad if it's any of you mods but I checked all your AIM buttons.)

omg i would die if our band hall burned... my poor baby.. i will never leave her at school again... she is with me though... heheh.. Masq, you should join our band nerd RP... you're guarenteed a spot as band captain if you do...  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 2:04 pm
At approximately 4:48pm in the Eastern Time Zone, the BNG hit 10k posts eek biggrin heart  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:35 pm
BandGeekGirl
Masquanade
One of the members of this guild is talking to me via AIM. Their bandhall was burned down last night and everything was totaled. eek Sadly I have no clue who this member is. (I'm going to feel really bad if it's any of you mods but I checked all your AIM buttons.)

omg i would die if our band hall burned... my poor baby.. i will never leave her at school again... she is with me though... heheh.. Masq, you should join our band nerd RP... you're guarenteed a spot as band captain if you do...

i was actually thinking about joining sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 4:35 pm
RinoaHeartilly
At approximately 4:48pm in the Eastern Time Zone, the BNG hit 10k posts eek biggrin heart

WOOT!!!  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:41 am
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly

WOOT!!!

And just before Christmas! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 11:53 am
Masquanade
BandGeekGirl
Masquanade

WOOT! good and good for 10k posts.. i cant believe my RP is the most popular topic in the guild... biggrin Masq, you can hold down camp for me during my absences when yah join ^_^
ooo and ive locked a few repeat threads too... yall should consider froggyfluf for a mod... shes good!  

Pillilu

Feral Cat

Ecchi Kuroi Neko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:01 pm
hrm... that's twice now I've gone to check the join requests, and the ppl said nothing about Masq's note on the first page dealing w/ repeat topics... so I just skipped 'em.... maybe someone else will approve or decline them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:56 pm
Aryah
hrm... that's twice now I've gone to check the join requests, and the ppl said nothing about Masq's note on the first page dealing w/ repeat topics... so I just skipped 'em.... maybe someone else will approve or decline them.

ergh yes yes yes
sweatdrop
tis ok
just accept them
it's requested that they put in there, but VERY few people actually do
it's just to see
how many people read the front page  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 12:57 pm
BandGeekGirl
Masquanade
BandGeekGirl
Masquanade

WOOT! good and good for 10k posts.. i cant believe my RP is the most popular topic in the guild... biggrin Masq, you can hold down camp for me during my absences when yah join ^_^
ooo and ive locked a few repeat threads too... yall should consider froggyfluf for a mod... shes good!

hahaha
i haven't RPed in ages sweatdrop
And i can't think of a good character sweatdrop
but when you leave i might join and hold it down for ya 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:01 pm
Thanks, Masq!!  

Pillilu

Feral Cat

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:20 pm
Masquanade
Aryah

ergh yes yes yes
sweatdrop
tis ok
just accept them
it's just to see

Surprisingly, two out of the four people I just accepted said they'd read the rules. Not often we get 50%.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 5:23 pm
Durza the Shade
Masquanade
Aryah

ergh yes yes yes
sweatdrop
tis ok
just accept them
it's just to see

Surprisingly, two out of the four people I just accepted said they'd read the rules. Not often we get 50%.

i read the front page right away, and i also know the forum rules, not to make a new thread if there is already an existing one..  

DiddleFreak61387

Pillilu

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 2:41 pm
yeh people should read the rules more then we wouldnt have as much to do... lol O smile  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 2:46 pm
But some people do read the rules, they just don't look hard enough to find the topic they're looking for and end up making another one anyways.  

RinoaHeartilly

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2004 2:41 pm
Merry Christmas, fellow mods! I will be leaving tomorrow for my grandparent's house in Georgia, the place of slow internet. I probably won't be back until Jan. 2. So, I'll say it now: Happy New Year! cool  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games